MF Rock Pegasis DF145S

I have been testing Rock Pegasis DF145S against:
Storm Leone 90RF
Aquarrio 90RF
Quetzalcoatl 90RF
Libra D125WB
Virgo D125D

where it has scored %80, %80, %75, %90, %90 win ratios over 20 matches, however, since my RFs are in a bit of bad condition and I don't have MF, I need someone to test MF Rock Pegasis DF145S against the customizations above...
What type of stadium did you test it in? It doesn't seem heavy enough to survive a Quetz 90RF smash as consistently as those results would say unless it were in a more favorable environment.

Out of curiosity, I fail horribly, what parts of the Rock Pegasis referring to? Rock Leone Clear Wheel and Pegasis (Not Storm) Metal Wheel?
Rock is the metal wheel. Leone's metal wheel and Pegasis' clear wheel.
Alrighty then, even moreso with the weight bit then Uncertain

I can actually test this against:

MF/ Libra D125WB
MF/ Virgo D125D
MF/ Storm Leone 90RF
MF/ Storm 90RF

Just got my Balance and Attack Stadiums in the mail yesterday so I can do some actual testing now, I'll get back to you on the results tomorrow probably, Canada means BBQ at my house right now ^^
I have done the tests in the attack stadium, and the customizations I have stated there are to test specific purposes:

Storm Leone 90RF: Defense against Upper+Smash Attack
Aquarrio 90RF: Defense against Upper + Recoiled Smash
Quetzalcoatl 90RF: Defense against Force Smash
Libra D125WB: Agression rate
Virgo D125D: Endurance

using MF(aside from Quetzalcoatl 90RF) with attack types does not benefit me as their hit rates decrease, with Libra D125WB due to the perfection of the defense rate I can't observe any aggression rate and with the increased weight of Virgo D125D causes decrease in stamina which is not adequate to test the stamina of the customization...
I'll try to repeat the similar tests then, I'll also run a few of my own just to add a bit of variation in there. Unfortunately the Quetz 90RF is out of the question for me since I lack it, I hope a Storm 90RF is at least a closer substitution as both combo's are in the same sort of area. All of my RF's are fairly new so that should be more beneficial to the testing, it seems like an interesting combo thoughSmile
(Jul. 02, 2009  3:42 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: I'll try to repeat the similar tests then, I'll also run a few of my own just to add a bit of variation in there. Unfortunately the Quetz 90RF is out of the question for me since I lack it, I hope a Storm 90RF is at least a closer substitution as both combo's are in the same sort of area. All of my RF's are fairly new so that should be more beneficial to the testing, it seems like an interesting combo thoughSmile

Thanks, I appreciate it and will be waiting for the results...
are you saying your rock metal wheel with a sharp bottom was able to beat a storm wheel with a RF 80% of the matches???
where you using the sliding shoot? or banking?
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:58 AM)pegasis Wrote: are you saying your rock metal wheel with a sharp bottom was able to beat a storm wheel with a RF 80% of the matches???
where you using the sliding shoot? or banking?

I was of course using the sliding shot for the attack types as there is no other way for them to interract and for the Rock Pegasis DF145S normally I aimed to center it(Being shot first).
my RF is so ruined . and i made a 15 matches test on those 2 combos. without MF.
11 matches won by Storm105RF. 2 of them was outspinning! Gasp
4 matches won by rockDF145S.

i am sure there is something wrong you are doing when using the RF. cuz your results are weird Confused
and the S is bad. rock got unbalanced due to the strong attacks so pegasis was able to out spin it sometimes.

what do you think? maybe your RF is extremely unusable ruined one?
(Jul. 02, 2009  8:27 AM)pegasis Wrote: my RF is so ruined . and i made a 15 matches test on those 2 combos. without MF.
11 matches won by Storm105RF. 2 of them was outspinning! Gasp
4 matches won by rockDF145S.

i am sure there is something wrong you are doing when using the RF. cuz your results are weird Confused
and the S is bad. rock got unbalanced due to the strong attacks so pegasis was able to out spin it sometimes.

what do you think? maybe your RF is extremely unusable ruined one?

I am still able to knock out Libra D125WB with using 90RF customizations(Hopefully, I will have mint RFs) it Wink
woah! libra defences much better against RF than rock does! and with this bad S bottom. this is weird.
can you show us a video of rockS beating stormRF please?
(Jul. 02, 2009  8:32 AM)pegasis Wrote: woah! libra defences much better against RF than rock does! and with this bad S bottom. this is weird.
can you show us a video of rockS beating stormRF please?

I'll try to shoot one(Sorrily, my camera's quality is not good) still, I would advise you to re-run your tests...
Sorry, for the spam, however, I wanted this to be notified by the members as it is not something I normally do.
The explanations regarding the matches are on the youtube, however, still I should notify that the third and the final(actually only the final) video are considerable in order to pass a judgement on the performance due to the succes of the sliding shot.

Still, for anyone who can't notice it all my effort in testing this customization is to test and show that it has a significant amount of force smash applied by its wheel

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQrJqnzWos
ZenX, it's no wonder you have such weird results. Your shooting isn't very good, Storm Leone isn't making any hits in the opening.
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ZenX, it's no wonder you have such weird results. Your shooting isn't very good, Storm Leone isn't making any hits in the opening.

Yes its not good but still, I now which one is good and which one is not when I am posting(Watch the whole video Brad) the results and still the RF is dented so it can't put up a good fight even if I perform a successful sliding shoot Wink

Still, is it possible for someone to test it with metal faces...
Excuses ... the speed of it is fine. Dents won't stop Sliding Shoot from working. The problem is you're not doing it right.
Well, here is only the last match which is though not adequate by the means of testing through frequency of matches, however, it shows why I came up with this customization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-7GJXTX6k
You should improve your sliding shoot...
Re watching this video maybe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
Still not a good fight, that is not how sliding shoot looks like..
That one hit that your defense combo recovered from, would have been a fatal hit with a proper sliding shoot..
then my tests was the right. point proven...
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: then my tests was the right. point proven...

This is not about proving a point, I only want someone to test it using MF to see the enhancement in the performance, the video I have put is nowhere near the way I test Beyblades it was to show that it would worth to test it using a metal face.

My main concern behind this customization is that its a weaker approximation of the MF Rock Bull H145SD which I plan to test and I was trying to see if it was going to worth ordering 6 x Dark Bull H145SD, which I should if it turns out to working the way I predict it to be. So rather than givingme advise on how to shoot, can someone come up and test this one against Storm Leone 90RF in 25 matches and tell me the result or could a moderator erase it and I would wait for my shipment next week to test it by myself...
Yeah but the reason we are telling you to learn how to shoot is because VS a good shooting RF user this combo would not stand a chance..
Also if MF Rock Bull H145SD is the combo you are really after.. there is no way to test it now.. since SD is a different bottom and H145 a really different track..
I don't know about ordering it 6 times, depends on the price, but I advise you get at least 1 regardlessly.. You can't really predict its usefullness..
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:54 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yeah but the reason we are telling you to learn how to shoot is because VS a good shooting RF user this combo would not stand a chance..
Also if MF Rock Bull H145SD is the combo you are really after.. there is no way to test it now.. since SD is a different bottom and H145 a really different track..
I don't know about ordering it 6 times, depends on the price, but I advise you get at least 1 regardlessly.. You can't really predict its usefullness..

Right now I am able to buy 1(Costing me ~$52 would arrive next week as well) and pre-order the other 5, however, the problem is that I should be sure of its performance that its the reason why I am asking for some other person to test it with MF

Additionally, H145 is by physical means an improved version of the DF145 for applying the force smash, therefore, DF145 is with an amount of step down a good(and the only, WD is too low for it) approximation for H145, please read my post before replying as it gives the info regarding the prices and my emphasis...
52 dollars for 1 beyblade :\

Also, I don't really see how it is a weaker version. Since both the track and bottom are really different..