Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average

MF Rock Pegasis DF145S
ZenX

WBO TR: Online
Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 02:57 AM by ZenX.)
I have been testing Rock Pegasis DF145S against:
Storm Leone 90RF
Aquarrio 90RF
Quetzalcoatl 90RF
Libra D125WB
Virgo D125D

where it has scored %80, %80, %75, %90, %90 win ratios over 20 matches, however, since my RFs are in a bit of bad condition and I don't have MF, I need someone to test MF Rock Pegasis DF145S against the customizations above...
Jul 02 2009 12:20 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire
Amethyst FaceFace of SoulPassport Face

What type of stadium did you test it in? It doesn't seem heavy enough to survive a Quetz 90RF smash as consistently as those results would say unless it were in a more favorable environment.

Out of curiosity, I fail horribly, what parts of the Rock Pegasis referring to? Rock Leone Clear Wheel and Pegasis (Not Storm) Metal Wheel?
Jul 02 2009 01:11 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Guardian Odin

R E B O R N
BeyRank: #332 (1,167)
Amethyst FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceRoyal FaceGold FaceLapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceFace of SoulGold FaceWolf FaceFace of WarRose Gold FaceAntique FacePassport FaceBronze FaceEmerald Face

Rock is the metal wheel. Leone's metal wheel and Pegasis' clear wheel.

LET THERE ALWAYS BE NEVER-ENDING LIGHT
Jul 02 2009 01:11 AM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire

Alrighty then, even moreso with the weight bit then :/

I can actually test this against:

MF/ Libra D125WB
MF/ Virgo D125D
MF/ Storm Leone 90RF
MF/ Storm 90RF

Just got my Balance and Attack Stadiums in the mail yesterday so I can do some actual testing now, I'll get back to you on the results tomorrow probably, Canada means BBQ at my house right now ^^
Jul 02 2009 01:21 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face

I have done the tests in the attack stadium, and the customizations I have stated there are to test specific purposes:

Storm Leone 90RF: Defense against Upper+Smash Attack
Aquarrio 90RF: Defense against Upper + Recoiled Smash
Quetzalcoatl 90RF: Defense against Force Smash
Libra D125WB: Agression rate
Virgo D125D: Endurance

using MF(aside from Quetzalcoatl 90RF) with attack types does not benefit me as their hit rates decrease, with Libra D125WB due to the perfection of the defense rate I can't observe any aggression rate and with the increased weight of Virgo D125D causes decrease in stamina which is not adequate to test the stamina of the customization...
Jul 02 2009 02:57 AM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire

I'll try to repeat the similar tests then, I'll also run a few of my own just to add a bit of variation in there. Unfortunately the Quetz 90RF is out of the question for me since I lack it, I hope a Storm 90RF is at least a closer substitution as both combo's are in the same sort of area. All of my RF's are fairly new so that should be more beneficial to the testing, it seems like an interesting combo thoughSmile
Jul 02 2009 03:42 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 12:09 PM by ZenX.)
(Jul 02 2009 03:42 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote:  I'll try to repeat the similar tests then, I'll also run a few of my own just to add a bit of variation in there. Unfortunately the Quetz 90RF is out of the question for me since I lack it, I hope a Storm 90RF is at least a closer substitution as both combo's are in the same sort of area. All of my RF's are fairly new so that should be more beneficial to the testing, it seems like an interesting combo thoughSmile

Thanks, I appreciate it and will be waiting for the results...
Jul 02 2009 07:49 AM
H2O

Pegasis

are you saying your rock metal wheel with a sharp bottom was able to beat a storm wheel with a RF 80% of the matches???
where you using the sliding shoot? or banking?

[Image: Pegasis-Sig.png]
Jul 02 2009 07:58 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ZenX

Amethyst Face

(Jul 02 2009 07:58 AM)pegasis Wrote:  are you saying your rock metal wheel with a sharp bottom was able to beat a storm wheel with a RF 80% of the matches???
where you using the sliding shoot? or banking?

I was of course using the sliding shot for the attack types as there is no other way for them to interract and for the Rock Pegasis DF145S normally I aimed to center it(Being shot first).
Jul 02 2009 08:13 AM
H2O

Pegasis
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 08:29 AM by H2O.)
my RF is so ruined . and i made a 15 matches test on those 2 combos. without MF.
11 matches won by Storm105RF. 2 of them was outspinning! Gasp
4 matches won by rockDF145S.

i am sure there is something wrong you are doing when using the RF. cuz your results are weird Confused
and the S is bad. rock got unbalanced due to the strong attacks so pegasis was able to out spin it sometimes.

what do you think? maybe your RF is extremely unusable ruined one?

Jul 02 2009 08:27 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 08:31 AM by ZenX.)
(Jul 02 2009 08:27 AM)pegasis Wrote:  my RF is so ruined . and i made a 15 matches test on those 2 combos. without MF.
11 matches won by Storm105RF. 2 of them was outspinning! Gasp
4 matches won by rockDF145S.

i am sure there is something wrong you are doing when using the RF. cuz your results are weird Confused
and the S is bad. rock got unbalanced due to the strong attacks so pegasis was able to out spin it sometimes.

what do you think? maybe your RF is extremely unusable ruined one?

I am still able to knock out Libra D125WB with using 90RF customizations(Hopefully, I will have mint RFs) it Wink
Jul 02 2009 08:30 AM
H2O

Pegasis

woah! libra defences much better against RF than rock does! and with this bad S bottom. this is weird.
can you show us a video of rockS beating stormRF please?

Jul 02 2009 08:32 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 10:57 AM by ZenX.)
(Jul 02 2009 08:32 AM)pegasis Wrote:  woah! libra defences much better against RF than rock does! and with this bad S bottom. this is weird.
can you show us a video of rockS beating stormRF please?

I'll try to shoot one(Sorrily, my camera's quality is not good) still, I would advise you to re-run your tests...
Jul 02 2009 09:01 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 11:02 AM by ZenX.)
Sorry, for the spam, however, I wanted this to be notified by the members as it is not something I normally do.
The explanations regarding the matches are on the youtube, however, still I should notify that the third and the final(actually only the final) video are considerable in order to pass a judgement on the performance due to the succes of the sliding shot.

Still, for anyone who can't notice it all my effort in testing this customization is to test and show that it has a significant amount of force smash applied by its wheel

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQrJqnzWos
Jul 02 2009 10:57 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

ZenX, it's no wonder you have such weird results. Your shooting isn't very good, Storm Leone isn't making any hits in the opening.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jul 02 2009 11:01 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 11:09 AM by ZenX.)
(Jul 02 2009 11:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:  ZenX, it's no wonder you have such weird results. Your shooting isn't very good, Storm Leone isn't making any hits in the opening.

Yes its not good but still, I now which one is good and which one is not when I am posting(Watch the whole video Brad) the results and still the RF is dented so it can't put up a good fight even if I perform a successful sliding shoot Wink

Still, is it possible for someone to test it with metal faces...
Jul 02 2009 11:07 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

Excuses ... the speed of it is fine. Dents won't stop Sliding Shoot from working. The problem is you're not doing it right.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jul 02 2009 11:09 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face

Well, here is only the last match which is though not adequate by the means of testing through frequency of matches, however, it shows why I came up with this customization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-7GJXTX6k
Jul 02 2009 11:17 AM
Kronin87

Cocosomandato
BeyRank: #522 (1,115)
Face of DaysSilver FaceSilver Face

You should improve your sliding shoot...
Re watching this video maybe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

SE VUOI APRIRE UN BBFC NELLA TUA CITTA', LEGGI QUESTO LINK E CONTATTAMI!!!

[Image: trottola2-1-1.jpg]
Jul 02 2009 12:12 PM

Still not a good fight, that is not how sliding shoot looks like..
That one hit that your defense combo recovered from, would have been a fatal hit with a proper sliding shoot..
Jul 02 2009 12:14 PM