(MF) Pegasis 145(+variants)RF

Series of Testing with MF Pegasis 145(+variants)RF
Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher
Pegasis Launched Second: Banking
Not-too-worn RF
Earths are second mold

Is it just me who thinks it's odd that MF Pegasis 145RF did better against libra than the stamina ones? Also i'm planning on doing some results to determine whether it is better to use MF pegasis 145RF or Pegasis 145RF. Could someone do some results to determine which is better to use Pegasis CH145RF or Pegasis 145RF? I recently lost my CH120 some where otherwise I wouldn't be asking. I want to determine whether it is better to use MF or not and to use 145 or CH145. I think this needs to be done since if you use a pegasis force smash combo then obviously this should be known because you would want to use the best combo possible.
IDK ;o
must be some luck that the stamina beys had when I did the battles
or the condition of the RF
or wall placement...........................................
Yes I guess so. Did you read the other bit I wrote though? That was much more important.
I do not think "(Original)" needs to be written in the title. Pegasis is Pegasis, and the Pegasis Clear Wheel needs a Metal Wheel anyway. And Pegasus is in reference to Hasbro's Storm Pegasus.
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think "(Original)" needs to be written in the title. Pegasis is Pegasis, and the Pegasis Clear Wheel needs a Metal Wheel anyway. And Pegasus is in reference to Hasbro's Storm Pegasus.

Done.

(Aug. 07, 2010  7:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes I guess so. Did you read the other bit I wrote though? That was much more important.

I personally prefer 145 much more because it is more stable but when i have the time i may do some tests without the metal face
and with CH120
Awesome cause before it is put onto the competitive combos thread I think it should be worked out what works best
Is anyone willing to do (MF) Pegasis M145RF? I don't have M145 myself and I have a feeling that it'd be better than expected...
Inner Mode, right?
(Obviously)
I'm interested as well.
I'll try it ^^
MF+M145 (Inner Mode) (Click to View)
Oh, I tried that before. It seemed less consistent the other 145 variants.

Kool-kid, make sure to redo ties and to disregard them before posting final results.
MF+M145 (Outter Mode) (Click to View)

I have always Used Earth Lacerta, I think Jerf just made a small mistake posting Cancer ^^
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:27 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote:
I have always Used Earth Lacerta, I think Jerf just made a small mistake posting Cancer ^^

Oops my mistake... Sorry.
Here are my results using MF and CH145

MF pegasus CH145RF VS MF Earth Cancer C145WD

Earth Cancer
Pegasus
Pegasus
Pegasus
Earth Cancer
Pegasus
Pegasus
Pegasus
Pegasus
Earth Cancer
Why wouldn't you use WB? Good of you to do tests though.
Cause at the time I hadn't really bothered to master how you should shoot it. Also WD is a top tier defence bottom anyway so it doesn't matter that much. And also I used Cancer cause at the time I had no heavier clear wheel.
Yes, WD makes a huge difference. It's nowhere near as effective as WB. Just learn to shoot with less force and more control. As it stands, your results are virtually meaningless. :\
I do use WB now. Also i'm not gonna believe that my results are meaningless just because in your opinion that they are due to the fact that I have no proof. When other people say similar then I probably will but not till then. Also if you think they're useless do some of your own results then with those exact parts but using WB instead of WD and see how different they are. Another thing is that if you should know how combos respond to different parts and not just one. I doubt everyone on here uses WB for their defence combos.
He means they're useless because you used WD, a significantly inferior Defense Bottom compared to WB ... not because there is no "proof".

You raise a valid point I suppose, but I would generally expect WB to perform better in most Defense-based situations.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:10 PM)The LVJ Wrote: As it stands, your results are virtually meaningless. :\

So I shouldn't add them?
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:58 PM)♥ Wrote: He means they're useless because you used WD, a significantly inferior Defense Bottom compared to WB ... not because there is no "proof".

I know that but I personally don't WD is that much worse than WB for defence.
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:03 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I know that but I personally don't WD is that much worse than WB for defence.

But I hope you know that WD is a sharp-based bottom, which is best for stamina, Due to the fact, it is wide, it's also a viable bottom for defense.
Fine whatever. There are the results, take them if you want or not.