MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF(omni mode)

ok i know i know LRF on a right spin beyblade. JUST TRUST ME!!!

TT Atk Stadium
Beylauncher L/R used on Meteo and Grav. Pers
R String Launcher w/3 seg grip angle w/compass on BBP
Currently this is the only testing i could do due to my other needed parts are worn down from the BeyDey tournaments. Please feel free to add you own testings
This combo was already known except LRF, which isn't much of a difference.
Also i think it was dan who mentioned MM doesn't do well against attack because it doesn't have as much grip or something like that , but yeah this combo is already known.
Well, I would expect ' MF-H MLD CH120XF ' to win, because it was made to take 230?

Anyways, what are you trying to prove here? Is this combo supposed to counter "MM" or what?

EDIT: Exclusive testing was not done, though, RustyXD and WhyD125.
Lol it doesnt do well against left-spin attack but right-spin is domination for MM. like 3rd time I clarify the same thing. By the way, at least 20 rounds.
my bad Unhappy
how did you launch the 2 beys ? eg silding shot ect. ? cause you should probably mention it
BeybladeStation MM launched at 20% banked and BBP 100% sliding shoot. I used LRF because even though it slows it down IMO it replaces it but adding the force/smash.also no its not only a counter to MM i made it for an all around combo but i gotta buy new parts for more proper testing
No "MM" anymore, everyone ...
Put MFMLDCH120XF to 145, I still don't believe this 100%..
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Put MFMLDCH120XF to 145, I still don't believe this 100%..
Wait, was this the combo you were using at Brooklyn's Battalion? I remember facing you with LT, and you beat me 2-3, by 1 second with a BBP combo, and you had a L/R, which has more power then a L, as well as being more experienced then me, so I call bull on this if it was the combo you were using.
To be honest, I believe most of this. 230 and BB have weight to them, and MFMLDCH120XF wouldn't be too hard to beat.

Anyways, the CH120 height might not be able to push over this combo, you should try a GB145 on it instead of CH120. GB145 has shown some attack, actually.
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:56 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Wait, was this the combo you were using at Brooklyn's Battalion? I remember facing you with LT, and you beat me 2-3, by 1 second with a BBP combo, and you had a L/R, which has more power then a L, as well as being more experienced then me, so I call bull on this if it was the combo you were using.

um no first off i didnt have a L/R launcher with me. 2 this is not the combo i had 3. you only got your wins because my LRF was worn to extinction
and even if it was last i check lighting l drago and meteo l drago are two diff beys
Actually, my LRF as also very worn, it didn't go nearly as fast as the ones I've seen. Also, I remember you using an L/R. Also, wouldn't that mean it would have more stamina stamina? And I remember you using an LRF and a Big Bang Pegasis wheel, didn't get to see the track.
Stop arguing about the details of you match.. I want an Bluezee to test this out.
Bluezee's gonna prove the combo wrong again, just like 99.99% of the counters besides Time Rook and Dragon Punisher.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:17 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Bluezee's gonna prove the combo wrong again, just like 99.99% of the counters besides Time Rook and Dragon Punisher.

When was this stated to be purely a "counter"?
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:22 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:17 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Bluezee's gonna prove the combo wrong again, just like 99.99% of the counters besides Time Rook and Dragon Punisher.

When was this stated to be purely a "counter"?

it was never said
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: BeybladeStation MM launched at 20% banked and BBP 100% sliding shoot. I used LRF because even though it slows it down IMO it replaces it but adding the force/smash.also no its not only a counter to MM i made it for an all around combo but i gotta buy new parts for more proper testing
Ahh, sorry, I really only read the results, I'm kinda busy right now.
I decided to test these combos and post results.

My equipment/setup:
TT Attack Stadium
3 segment grip(black)
string launchers (white [L], red)

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF vs. MF-H Meteo L-Drago CH145XF
MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF: 23/30 (23 KO)
MF-H Meteo L-Drago CH145XF: 7/30 (2 OS, 5 KO)
6 ties by double KO were retested

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF win percent: 76.67%

Not quite as many wins as previously reported, but still a strong showing for this Big Bang 230 combo.
Why the MF-H and how worn is your XF?

It seems like any custom that appears to beat Bluezee's combos is proved wrong by him.
Why LRF? What is your concept?
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Why LRF? What is your concept?

Dont come down on me but my theory is that R2F/LRF on their respective spin when spun obviously makes it spin at a fast rate but my thing is that its force is being depleted from spinning so fast as the star pattern on say R2F is hitting against the stadium. Now if R2F/LRF is spun on the opposite of their respsective spins it looks like its slowed down but its force is is much greater;the star pattern on the bottom is rolling with the stadium, which is why when the testing was done when it was faced against Meteo their was so many Double KO's
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Why LRF? What is your concept?

Dont come down on me but my theory is that R2F/LRF on their respective spin when spun obviously makes it spin at a fast rate but my thing is that its force is being depleted from spinning so fast as the star pattern on say R2F is hitting against the stadium. Now if R2F/LRF is spun on the opposite of their respsective spins it looks like its slowed down but its force is is much greater;the star pattern on the bottom is rolling with the stadium, which is why when the testing was done when it was faced against Meteo their was so many Double KO's

Well, that's quite an intelligent answer to support your theory, you know. Most of us know that when LRF/R2F are spun in the opposite direction, they are more 'controlled'.
Um, I'd like to tell you, that Meteo L Drago CH120XF can easily be defeated if the user can't control and master the use of XF. Not saying your combo is bad, but we would like to see some more results to be more sure...