Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.29 Average

MF Gravity Perseus (Left-Spin, Counter [Attack Ver.]) GB145 XF
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #376 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 27 2011 07:47 PM by Dan.)
Try the other mode instead, if not, get new XF.

Edit: in OP you said in case you didn't get a 'dud' what do you mean by that, exactly?

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Jun 27 2011 06:54 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ink.

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #746 (1,080)
Face of Days IIAmber FaceDJ FacePassport Face

Well, a long time ago I made a thread for a combo and talked it up like it was super-ultra-mega-fantastic, and then I discovered! It sucked. So, I just did it to make sure that it didn't turn out the way that one did. By "dud" I was refrencing that combo. I think it was Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F. (I was really a n00b.)
Jun 28 2011 03:27 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #942 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face

This reminds me of my MF Lightning L Drago GB145XF combo. Almost like a sister thread.
Jun 28 2011 03:30 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

.. LOL alright there buddy, aren't you a genius creating large feats here!
As rotation once said, "I'm Brad Jr.!"

shout out 2 kai-v
Jun 28 2011 03:33 AM
Ink.

Passport Holder

@Dan - Lawl

@Anubis 132 - I considered Lightning at first but chose Gravity because it had more weight and looked cooler.
Jun 28 2011 03:53 AM
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR

(Jun 28 2011 03:53 AM)Ink. Wrote:  @Dan - Lawl

@Anubis 132 - I considered Lightning at first but chose Gravity because it had more weight and looked cooler.

Oh Okay when my Gravity comes in ill help testing. Do you want to make our threads sister threads?
Jun 28 2011 03:57 AM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #323 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 28 2011 08:31 PM by BeybladeStation.)
Sister Threads? Erm...

(Jun 25 2011 06:02 AM)Evan Wrote:  MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK, Left Spin, Counter Mode) GB145XF

vs

Flame Bull 230CS

Gravity Perseus - 6 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Flame Bull - 4 (4 OS)
I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.

I want someone to try this against MF Gravity Perseus [L,D] BD145CS [DEF]

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jun 28 2011 08:31 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Evan

The Music Tapes
Antique FaceRose Gold Face

(Jun 28 2011 08:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  Sister Threads? Erm...

(Jun 25 2011 06:02 AM)Evan Wrote:  MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK, Left Spin, Counter Mode) GB145XF

vs

Flame Bull 230CS

Gravity Perseus - 6 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Flame Bull - 4 (4 OS)
I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.

I want someone to try this against MF Gravity Perseus [L,D] BD145CS [DEF]

...no one in their right mind would use a Hasbro CS on that combo. It's a stamina type for christsakes, not an attack type. Yes I used a TT stamina/defensive CS. The happened due to Gravity's equalization and smash.

Going Away Blow Out Sale! PM ME
Jun 28 2011 09:16 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

You said before that you bought 2 of them, and I thought one was worn, and now Defensive, therefore leadint me to that conclusion.

Jun 28 2011 09:32 PM
Evan

The Music Tapes
(This post was last modified: Jun 28 2011 09:53 PM by Evan.)
(Jun 28 2011 09:32 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  You said before that you bought 2 of them, and I thought one was worn, and now Defensive, therefore leadint me to that conclusion.

I have one Hasbro CS (I actually have 2 as my friend Chris just collects) and one TT. My TT was an aggressive one from the Ray Unicorno Starter, but it has since worn a lot into a defensive/stamina CS. My Hasbro CS is worn, albeit not much at all. It is still insanely aggressive, but has a defense mode now. My friend's new CS is very, very aggressive with no defense mode.

Jun 28 2011 09:53 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ

Someone explain how an aggressive CS would be at all worse for defense? I mean, it sounds like that was being insinuated.

shout out 2 kai-v
Jun 28 2011 09:54 PM
Evan

The Music Tapes

(Jun 28 2011 09:54 PM)Dan Wrote:  Someone explain how an aggressive CS would be at all worse for defense? I mean, it sounds like that was being insinuated.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to insinuate that at all actually. The aggressive CS is still great at defense, much like RF is also good. This is why I have been referring to a docile CS as Defensive/Stamina, as it kind of has the attributes of both going for it.

By no defense mode I meant, it usually doesn't go docile. My worn one has a long-ish burst of speed before retreating to the middle, tho it is entirely dependent on launch.

Jun 28 2011 09:57 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ

LOL no I meant Beyblade Station for posting;
(Jun 28 2011 08:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.
It sounded like an aggressive CS (most, if not all Hasbro CS' according to you, since I don't have one.) would skew results as if it was of lesser quality than a passive one.. I could have easily taken it the wrong way.

shout out 2 kai-v
Jun 28 2011 10:00 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

Evan and I have found an amazing breakthrough with CS. But he's been on it more than I have, has more knowledge on it, and you actually have to quite wear it down. That's why I was saying this. For testing with Flame on a Hasbro CS could be different.

Jun 28 2011 10:04 PM
Evan

The Music Tapes

(Jun 28 2011 10:04 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  Evan and I have found an amazing breakthrough with CS. But he's been on it more than I have, has more knowledge on it, and you actually have to quite wear it down. That's why I was saying this. For testing with Flame on a Hasbro CS could be different.

Testing Flame on a Hasbro CS would be pointless. Hasbro's CS does in fact have much less stamina as the rubber is hitting way more than a stationary TT one. TT's stationary CS will always be the better choice in 230 combos, I guarantee it. However, Hasbro's CS will probably become a new attack/anti-meta piece.

Jun 28 2011 10:17 PM

Just did some tests a while ago-
VS.Hell KerbecsBD145D.
Equipments-BeyGloves,Segment Launcher Grip,BeyLauncher.Attack Stadium
HK always launcher first-
Round 1-GP-KO
Round 2-GP-KO
Round 3-GP-KO
Round 4-GP-KO
Round 5-HK-OS
Round 6-HK-OS
Round 7-HK-OS
Round 8-GP-KO
Round 9-HK-KO
Round 10-HK-OS

GP win percentage-5
HK Win percentage-5
I'll do more tests tom if i have time cuz of school.Just made 10 today due to lack of time.

[Image: doowhoop.jpg]
[Image: cxasa.png]
Jun 29 2011 10:46 AM
Yamislayer

Advanced Member
BeyRank: #141 (1,289)
Bronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceGold FaceDJ FaceAmethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 29 2011 11:09 AM by Yamislayer.)
lol! i made this combo recently and i would give an advice:

USE ED145.
Why?
Take your gravity ed145 xf and watch what happens while it ends spinning. ed 145 makes contact with the stadium allowing gravity making free spin rotations at the end of the match.
this is really cool if you want steal spin potential.

here's a video of the combo, it's in italian language explaining destabilization KO, tornado ridge stalling and the ed145 fact, so just ignore me speaking about it hahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqogqhfKr...re=related
(starts at 0:45)

Oh Mighty Ocean, guide us as we journey through the darkest pit of night.

"Yamislayer, you are what we call Revolution. Your ideas, threads, often lead to something new, and even if not always successful, It's something that a non-revolutionary mind can't handle"
Jun 29 2011 11:03 AM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

Nice tests, Rance! :/ I would hope Gravity was going to do a bit better.

Yamislayer, I will watch the video.

Jun 29 2011 04:27 PM
Ink.

Passport Holder

@Yamislayer - Wow, I guess this combo is actually a common concept. Uncertain I'll go ahead and credit MF Gravity Perseus ED145XF to you, though.
Jun 29 2011 05:18 PM
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR

(Jun 29 2011 11:03 AM)Yamislayer Wrote:  lol! i made this combo recently and i would give an advice:

USE ED145.
Why?
Take your gravity ed145 xf and watch what happens while it ends spinning. ed 145 makes contact with the stadium allowing gravity making free spin rotations at the end of the match.
this is really cool if you want steal spin potential.

here's a video of the combo, it's in italian language explaining destabilization KO, tornado ridge stalling and the ed145 fact, so just ignore me speaking about it hahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqogqhfKr...re=related
(starts at 0:45)

I pledge allegiance to the Italian metagame.
Jun 29 2011 05:20 PM