MF Gravity Perseus (Left-Spin, Counter [Attack Ver.]) GB145 XF

Looks very nice, actually! Test this:

MF GP GB145XF VS. MF-H Lightning L-Drago H145RF

I want to see this against ATK.
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Looks very nice, actually! Test this:

MF GP GB145XF VS. MF-H Lightning L-Drago H145RF

I want to see this against ATK.

I will do that later today

edit: sorry I was busy
OK, but I'd like Ink. to do this as well, that is if he has the parts.
I'll help you test this combo against MF-H Gravity Perseus (Left Spin Defense) BD145CS now. Will edit the post and post my results soon Smile

EDIT:

EQUIPMENT
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L

CONDITIONS
Defense-type shot first
Perseus shot with Banking, Left spin
20 rounds
XF near-mint
CS near-mint

MF Gravity Perseus GB145XF Vs MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS
MF Gravity Perseus GB145XF : 9 wins (0 OS, 9 KO)
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS: 11 wins (9 OS, 2 KO)
MF Gravity Perseus GB145XF win Percentage: 45%
I've been using this combo (like many other Gravity combos, it's so darn useful!) to pretty good success as well. Sadly I don't have Basalt to test against, but if you'd like I can do a test against MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF/R2F
Yes, any and all testing is appreciated (excluding n00b stuff like ZOMG Galalxy Capricorn D125F).
TT Attack Stadium
Light Launcher L for Gravity and Lightning, Beylauncher for Flame.
Alternating shots, Gravity shot at 20-40% tornado stall.

MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK, Left Spin, Counter Mode) GB145XF

vs

Flame Bull 230CS

Gravity Perseus - 6 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Flame Bull - 4 (4 OS)

vs

MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF

Gravity Perseus - 4 (3 OS, 1 KO)
Lightning L-Drago - 6 (1 OS, 5 KO)

----

I know the new standard is 20 rounds, but I don't have time (nor do I want the wear on my CS) for 20.
I was using this combo at Beyblade: Warfare in the Shade ! It did really well, then I lost to a Beyblade I had to win against, so I stopped using it.But, this Beyblade is extremely good. I noticed short tracks manage to hurt GB145 really bad, and if it is hit there it goes really craze and self-KO's, at least it happened to me. It also falls prey to MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, which was being used in the tournament.

But it neutralizes most other Beyblades' power, it is really good. I will get around to testing it soon. I have really high hopes for this Beyblade. If anyone could test this beyblade against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB ?
Do you mind specifying on how each win was created in the OP? (How many OS and KO)
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Do you mind specifying on how each win was created in the OP? (How many OS and KO)

I didn't keep track, and theres no way in hell I'm doing those tests again. Uncertain

@Xiaofreak - Thanks for the tests, can you also do some tests with my combo in right spin? Thanks.

I'm visiting my friend tonight, so I should do some testing against:

MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS
MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF
Do it in your future tests.
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:46 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Do you mind specifying on how each win was created in the OP? (How many OS and KO)

I didn't keep track, and theres no way in hell I'm doing those tests again. Uncertain

lol, i did, and i did a whole lot more test, it hurts, and takes ages to do lol

also im beginning to like this combo.

could you test against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (Boost) sliding shoot (semi aggressive CS)?
Hey Ink. sorry man, but this loses to MF-L Meteo L-Drago (Assault or Absorb ver, assault mode) 85 LRF/CS(aggro) will posts tests soon.

anyway, nice combo, reminds me of Rock Kerbecs GB145 XF, my supposed counter to MFLLDBD145LRF

ps, ill supply the required tests ASAP, thank god i have Hell Kerbecs and both URS
lolol. It does not, MLD is force-smashed by Gravity and even if it manages to stay inside, it loses the stamina battle. MLD is too light and isn't make proper contact for it to work properly.
I did not do any formal testing, but this combo should be used to take out Defense types for the most part. It struggled against and RF/R2F/LRF combo I pitted it against. I will do some more CS testing later, but lets hope I don't get the ridiculous amounts of ties like I didlast time.
Try the other mode instead, if not, get new XF.

Edit: in OP you said in case you didn't get a 'dud' what do you mean by that, exactly?
Well, a long time ago I made a thread for a combo and talked it up like it was super-ultra-mega-fantastic, and then I discovered! It sucked. So, I just did it to make sure that it didn't turn out the way that one did. By "dud" I was refrencing that combo. I think it was Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F. (I was really a n00b.)
This reminds me of my MF Lightning L Drago GB145XF combo. Almost like a sister thread.
.. LOL alright there buddy, aren't you a genius creating large feats here!
As rotation once said, "I'm Brad Jr.!"
Dan - Lawl

Anubis 132 - I considered Lightning at first but chose Gravity because it had more weight and looked cooler.
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:53 AM)Ink. Wrote: Dan - Lawl

Anubis 132 - I considered Lightning at first but chose Gravity because it had more weight and looked cooler.

Oh Okay when my Gravity comes in ill help testing. Do you want to make our threads sister threads?
Sister Threads? Erm...

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:02 AM)Evan Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK, Left Spin, Counter Mode) GB145XF

vs

Flame Bull 230CS

Flame Bull - 4 (4 OS)
I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.

I want someone to try this against MF Gravity Perseus [L,D] BD145CS [DEF]
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Sister Threads? Erm...

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:02 AM)Evan Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK, Left Spin, Counter Mode) GB145XF

vs

Flame Bull 230CS

Flame Bull - 4 (4 OS)
I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.

I want someone to try this against MF Gravity Perseus [L,D] BD145CS [DEF]

...no one in their right mind would use a Hasbro CS on that combo. It's a stamina type for christsakes, not an attack type. Yes I used a TT stamina/defensive CS. The happened due to Gravity's equalization and smash.
You said before that you bought 2 of them, and I thought one was worn, and now Defensive, therefore leadint me to that conclusion.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:32 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: You said before that you bought 2 of them, and I thought one was worn, and now Defensive, therefore leadint me to that conclusion.

I have one Hasbro CS (I actually have 2 as my friend Chris just collects) and one TT. My TT was an aggressive one from the Ray Unicorno Starter, but it has since worn a lot into a defensive/stamina CS. My Hasbro CS is worn, albeit not much at all. It is still insanely aggressive, but has a defense mode now. My friend's new CS is very, very aggressive with no defense mode.