MF Flame Sagittario DF145D

Hey WBO, I was making some random combos and testing them out last night. I found this combo quite interesting, so I did some more tests this morning.

MF Flame Sagittario DF145D, VS. MF Libra C145WB
Wins: 13
Loses: 6
Draw: 1

This combo seems to have some decent stamina and defense, and out-spun MF Libra C145WB 5 11 times, while KO'ing MF Libra C145WB twice.

MF Flame Sagittario DF145D, VS. Storm Pegasis 100RF
Wins: 8
Loses: 12
Draw: 0

This combo isn't as good against Storm Pegasis 100RF, but it still had some good wins. I was pretty surprised to see that MF Flame Sagittario DF145D has some good defense, and KO'd Storm 100RF 5 times. The rest of the wins were from out spinning Storm 100RF.

I just decided to post this up here because I thought it was a bit unusual, and some of you might like to try it out Smile
I fail to see the innovation as you've just added a MF onto one of the Competitive Stamina combo's (effectively reducing it's Stamina significantly as well).

It's been done in the past and tested as well. I don't believe the results were the same, I believe they were worse, but regardless, you've only proved that Stamina does what it's best at, beating Defense and losing to Attack.

As for the KO's, I find them usual as I've never gotten a consistently good KO with Flame at all, and D is certainly not the bottom to be achieving things like that either.

If the KO's were scored by firing Flame second, I'd rule them out all together, or at least most of them since you likely had a solid launch towards the combo (IE: Libra or Storm).
I tested them with my friend, launched at the same time.

I just found this more effective then using SD for some reason...
It would've been better to see results against another top tier Stamina combo, though I'd expect to see a huge advantage in favor of combo without the MF.

Stamina vs. Stamina is usually a better indicator of the performance of the Stamina type beyblade than going against an Attack and Defense type.
Yeah I would've done that, but I don't have a Virgo wheel yet Crying

When I get one, I'll do tests straight away.