[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Plastic & HMS Remembrance Day 2 (?)

phew, you were scaring me there for a bit. ill make the facebook anoucement then as soon as the full topic is made.
Won't be able to make it, something came up
Something quite urgent came up this morning and I wasn't able to go through with this. I'm hoping not many people showed up. I texted the few Melbourne members who I have saved in my phone about the situation, hopefully the message was passed on.
so i didnt go well kk atleast there will be one for mfb next month
Yes!!!! i liv close 2 melboure but wat suburb wil the tourney be in?
dude, this bumed, it was in the city and was today, you missed it. i was one of the only 3 people there, and was pissed at this. please try to give a better warning Omega. i missed a pokemon tournament with cake for this. i still got to have fun today with other things, but my plans were ruined today. please warn us quicker, we only noticed your post an hour after we gave up on it.
i wish that i had made it. next year.
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:01 AM)Giraton Wrote: dude, this bumed, it was in the city and was today, you missed it. i was one of the only 3 people there, and was pissed at this. please try to give a better warning Omega. i missed a pokemon tournament with cake for this. i still got to have fun today with other things, but my plans were ruined today. please warn us quicker, we only noticed your post an hour after we gave up on it.

Do you think I'm not bummed about this either ? It's not like I would just drop this for no good reason. If I could have warned everyone earlier, I obviously would have.

I'm sorry that I disappointed you and others, I always make sure things are organised as possible but it just couldn't work out this time.
sorry, that first sentence was directed at the guy above, wanst ment to look like a total rage autcry, i said the tournament bummed. but yea, i know you would only concelled a tournament, expecally a special event tournament, if you only had something real big come up.
Who says we can only hold a plastics tournament during the WBO festivities?!
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:41 PM)Robsta Wrote: Who says we can only hold a plastics tournament during the WBO festivities?!

This.

I'll make sure we still celebrate such a great event, even though it's not on the same day (won't have prizes etc though).