[Los Angeles CA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Would May 3rd work for you guys? I went down to Emerald Knights to ask them about it and apparently April is booked, so I've only got May 3rd and May 7th, and if this is going to be the CA qualifier then it would have to be as soon as possible.
Should I make a new LA Tournament Discussion thread since it won't be hosted by the Bishop this time? Plus it may get less attention if I just announce a new tournament within this thread.
I would love to join in on a tournament again. Anytime in May sounds good to me since it's enough time for me to ask it off work.

Also, if you guys need help with prizes/fund raising, I'm willing to donate some new Beyblades for the tournament.
(Mar. 31, 2015  7:51 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: I would love to join in on a tournament again. Anytime in May sounds good to me since it's enough time for me to ask it off work.

Also, if you guys need help with prizes/fund raising, I'm willing to donate some new Beyblades for the tournament.

Perhaps you could be the co-host then, considering earthwolf hasn't responded in a while. Anyone can be co-host, it would just be helpful to organize everything and keep score.
I can only hope Emerald Knights still has free slots for May 3rd or May 7th, because I didn't reserve a spot yet since I wasn't sure May was going to work for anyone and if I should make a new thread for LA Beyblade, at this point I suppose I should, especially because The Bishop is no longer the host.
Just saying, I hosted before myself, but if I know earthwolf1404, he's busy not replying for a reason. So are we going to have a tournament in May? I might be able to bring one of my friends along, but I have to ask first.
(Apr. 01, 2015  1:53 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Just saying, I hosted before myself, but if I know earthwolf1404, he's busy not replying for a reason. So are we going to have a tournament in May? I might be able to bring one of my friends along, but I have to ask first.

Alright, well I'm cool with whoever wants to co-host.
Yes, possibly in May, I can call Emerald Knights and ask if they can reserve May 3rd for the tournament, but that depends on whether or not that slot is open still.
I'm intending on making a new LA Beyblade thread, so the discussion may go there soon.
(Apr. 01, 2015  1:53 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Just saying, I hosted before myself, but if I know earthwolf1404, he's busy not replying for a reason. So are we going to have a tournament in May? I might be able to bring one of my friends along, but I have to ask first.

You do know me! Stupid That and I also didn't get the usual e-mail. But I'll try to open up my schedule since You can't get a Saturday Event.