0%
Entry 7
11.11%
Entry 8
0%
Entry 9
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Just submitted my entry. I don't usually partake in photography contests, but I was bored. We'll see how this goes lol
Sent in my entry!
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:55 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: LordRager, is there a possibility I could get a one or two day extension?
Sorry, I can't do that. This is just before I start getting very busy and I wanted to go out on a high note. It would be a little too late if I had to wait even longer.
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:27 AM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: HOW CAN I DO IT FROM MY WII????????!!!

Can't you just upload from a computer or mobile device? It is very difficult to do that.
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:02 PM)LordRager Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:55 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: LordRager, is there a possibility I could get a one or two day extension?
Sorry, I can't do that. This is just before I start getting very busy and I wanted to go out on a high note. It would be a little too late if I had to wait even longer.
I see. Guess I'll take a quick snap that will be sure to lose, hah.
Just to let everyone know! The final date is this Saturday the 15th! Any entries after 11:59 AM on that date will not be accepted. Try to submit your entry anytime this week to be safe.
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:08 PM)LordRager Wrote: Just to let everyone know! The final date is this Saturday the 15th! Any entries after 11:59 AM on that date will not be accepted. Try to submit your entry anytime this week to be safe.
Just so you know, the 15th is a Friday, not Saturday.
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:09 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:08 PM)LordRager Wrote: Just to let everyone know! The final date is this Saturday the 16th! Any entries after 11:59 AM on that date will not be accepted. Try to submit your entry anytime this week to be safe.
Just so you know, the 15th is a Friday, not Saturday.
How do I always mess up the dates!

Mark the 16th on your calendars! I'll give you more time to avoid confusion!
Well, I guess the entry period is over. cant wait to see my competition.
I'm gonna win you all! Because I'm a jerk!

No no, good luck everyone. This helped me pass the time.
Just because it wasn't specified In the OP, can people vote for themselves?

It would be cool if it was wasn't allowed, but I don't really care. I'm going to vote for the entry I actually think looks best.
I will have voting up tommorow!
Tri's moderator notice: look at the other contests. People always do it. I do it sometimes but also vote for others sometimes.
So I don't have time tomorrow so I posted the poll today. Vote until 8/31/14 8:38 PM EST!
Entry 6 doesn't work.

Made meh vote.
Is it late to enter? Probably is so I'll have to vote.
(Aug. 18, 2014  11:06 AM)Koi Wrote: Is it late to enter? Probably is so I'll have to vote.
Yeah, the last day was Saturday haha. Maybe next time? I'll make sure to contact you.

And I fixed Entry 6.
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:35 PM)LordRager Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  11:06 AM)Koi Wrote: Is it late to enter? Probably is so I'll have to vote.
Yeah, the last day was Saturday haha. Maybe next time? I'll make sure to contact you.

And I fixed Entry 6.

Yes please send me a notification when the next one will be.
Sorry if I come off sounding rude, although I would kind of want to point out something I noticed from the ninth entry:

Yes, the photography is nice, however, the Rock wheel in the image looks awfully similar to the fake Rock I owned in the past, also judging by the shine it gives off. That in mind, would the user be disqualified from the round, as the wheel might possibly not be among any of the three makes? Asking whoever's entry that was about the wheel and the brand make (considerably sending photos) would be nice.

Anyone else catch that, as well?
It doesn't look fake to me, it could be just the pictures effect.
Just to tell everyone this contest ends on Sunday. Vote before that day! We will be revealing all of the pictures takers and announce the winners on that day!
Sorry for a DP, but we have one day remaining! Vote until tomorrow at 8:38 PM EST! Very interesting thing happening here! Entry 3 is down by a vote to Entry 1! We need as many votes as we can to see which one is truly the best! Or maybe a smaller entry will make a comeback? Keep on voting!

Reveals are tomorrow!
In addition to being in the OP I will post the results, and the Owners of all the entries.
[Image: 3853746.png]
Entries and Owners (Click to View)
We had a great completion and congrats to everyone who entered, especially the Champion and Runner-Up! Thanks to all who voted as well! Hope you all enter and vote next time!!!
-LordRager
Wow, this is some great news!

Congratulations to everyone who took part in this event, especially Kujikato for winning! Kudos to him for getting a vote ahead of me, haha. He's truly deserving being the champion, however, as the results were awfully close between us, I feel like there should be some sort of final match between him and I for the fun of it, anyone else agree?

And of course, thanks for taking the initiative to host such an awesome competition, LordRager! This was truly a big step forward and up from the last Your Creations forum event I took part in, if any of you know what I mean..
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:08 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Wow, this is some great news!

Congratulations to everyone who took part in this event, especially Kujikato for winning! Kudos to him for getting a vote ahead of me, haha. He's truly deserving being the champion, however, as the results were awfully close between us, I feel like there should be some sort of final match between him and I for the fun of it, anyone else agree?

And of course, thanks for taking the initiative to host such an awesome competition, LordRager! This was truly a big step forward and up from the last Your Creations forum event I took part in, if any of you know what I mean..
Ha ha, I think next time we should do a final match, but the thing is I won't be online much anymore to the WBO for a while so I won't be able to do it right now, but as always we will next time!