[London England UK Regents Park] 27/11/10 at 13:30! Tourny & Trades & PRIZES!

Poll: Which Park would you like the meet-up to be in?

Regent's Park
55.56%
St.James Park
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Are you OK? The tourny clearly says on Saturday, so what is the problem?

And who the heck is akhy?
It is a Saturday... It's tommorow... And if akhy is me, then you obviously have trouble spelling aron so call me Ahmed instead.
can I just make sure
all the information in the OP is updated and I can trust it with the meet up place and time
Yes it is correct, 1:30 PM, Boathouse cafe, or ring/text me about an earlier easier meeting point, however I wrote a navigation helper! Tomorrow, I will bring some blankets and a standard stadium.
Unhappy I sooooo want to attend this but its my bday party tommorow Grin Well atleast i'll be getting a bey
Gd luck to all that participate Grin
Maybe i can participate in the next tourney
i wanna come put me down
i need to find my defence bey
Okay, can you like not tell us. Cos I keep checking this thread to see if anyone else is coming and it's just someone making posts that are not needed.
do we all have to bring something to sit on
DarkLeoneH145 The prizes are a suprise Wink
Yo kevin there are things we need to discuss on MSN
I might be able to come but can someone borrow me a l launcher
OK, or you can just buy minee! BTW it's today, and 1:30 bouthouse cafe.
No you don't need anything to sit on, the ground will be solid and not muddy due to the temperature, just kneeling like all other meet ups!
I will bring a playmat from a long time ago to protect the KOing!
I'll be bringing a duvet cover. to protect KOing as well.
im am not coming
sorry you lot maybe next time
Shame many people said they would come, *cough* soldier fear *cough* and didn't!
Overall this went successfully in my opinion, good meetup, fun battles went smoothly thanks to three WBO accepted stadiums and 5 attendees. Was nice to meet new faces and since the people amount was little, many battles went on smoothly.

Although it was muddy the small tournament its self pwned, the prize was my mint Beylauncher LR, but since I won I guess I won the opportunity to keep it?

Smile
Places ?
Moss I posted on your thread with some tips, we did it across the river to the bandstand, literally 30 metres away across the river. We did it just across the path to the Bouthouse cafe, on the grass.

If it was where we came,
I came first,
Bladestorm 2nd
JJsonickid 3rd

2 attack stadiums, 1 balance stadium (balance and attack were mine, other attack was Bladestorms)
We were spoilt for choice!Joyful_2

The best ratio of Stadia to attendees! (more stadia than maximum battles happening at the same time!)

Had a great time, thanks to those that came.

Those that came will vouch for the impressive(not) combo of MF Lightning LDrago DF145FS (Multi-Hit Mode) coming in second!
OMG it was so the never meant to be amazing combo to life. I just made it now, and it's just so omg, it will win by spin steal and win by 2-3 rotations or KO when in attack mode! Takes down Earth Bull in either way, dam that's impressive.
First place: Beylauncher LR
Second place: Beylauncher L

Both mint, BladerStorm won it, but didn't want it, so I kept both prizes as I won.