Poll: Which Park would you like the meet-up to be in?
This poll is closed.
Regent's Park 55.56% 5 55.56%
St.James Park 44.44% 4 44.44%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.67 Average

[London England UK Regents Park] 27/11/10 at 13:30! Tourny & Trades & PRIZES!
Moss-Da-Boss

Cynical 4yr old
BeyRank: #451 (1,136)
Antique FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceChimera FaceHerculeo Face

Sorry guys can't make it this time.

Mega Blocks are the Moron's Lego
Nov 23 2010 05:24 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
ControL_s SouL_

SHOOTING STAR ATTACK
BeyRank: #136 (1,294)
Emerald FaceLibra FaceSapphire Face

It's okay. It won't be as funny though Libruhhh
Nov 23 2010 05:27 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™
BeyRank: #4 (1,679)
Silver FaceDraciel FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceCancer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceAmber FaceSapphire FaceUnicorno FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceAntique FaceBlaze FaceAnubis FaceGold FaceEinstein FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceWyvern FaceSilver FaceOnyx FacePegasis II FaceBronze FacePlatinum Face

Dam it, not even Moss gonna make it? Heart-breaking.

Nov 23 2010 06:36 PM
ThePokeBlader

Going to the Top!
BeyRank: #11 (1,592)
Emerald FaceCancer FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IILeone FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceGold FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IV

sorry i cant make it too! :_(

[Image: KaiWBOBanner.png]
Youtube | Team Final Hope
Nov 23 2010 06:40 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™
Silver FaceDraciel FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceCancer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceAmber FaceSapphire FaceUnicorno FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceAntique FaceBlaze FaceAnubis FaceGold FaceEinstein FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceWyvern FaceSilver FaceOnyx FacePegasis II FaceBronze FacePlatinum Face

Come on guys, this is just depressing now! There are prizes remember!

Nov 23 2010 06:51 PM
ControL_s SouL_

SHOOTING STAR ATTACK

Kevin I think it's a case of certain parents being strict. But there is others. I'll try and get other people to come.
Nov 23 2010 07:15 PM
BladeStorm

BeyRank: #20 (1,524)
Emerald FaceAquila FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceAquila FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIPlatinum Face

I'm pretty sure I can make it. Will be bringing Attack Stadium if so.
Nov 23 2010 07:35 PM
ControL_s SouL_

SHOOTING STAR ATTACK

Why thank you BladeStorm. Sure hope you can make it and Kevin there's somethings we need to discuss on MSN.
Nov 23 2010 07:43 PM
BladeStorm

Emerald FaceAquila FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceAquila FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIPlatinum Face

Guys, is there a sheltered place in the case of rain(or snow)? There seems to be a "West End VIP Day" according to TFL so transport may be disrupted in the area.
Nov 23 2010 07:56 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™

OK heads up guys, you want to be taking the following buses that pass by (or are close): 13, 46, 82, 113, 187. The 13 and 46 are one stop away so walk around the edge of St Johns Wood high street. From here on, you wil lwant to enter the park via the entrance by the mosque. The Mosque is labelled on the linked map added on the OP.

Now train wise, you guys want to get the Jubilee line somewhat and get off at St Johns Wood, or you can get off at Bakers street (Jubilee, metropolitain, bakerloo and some more?). From bakers street station you want to walk down the road on the right of the entrance/exit for 50 metres, cross the small road and enter one of the parks entrances, you can't miss it! At this stage you will be at a duck/swan feeding area and on your immediate right is a big bridge. You want to go the opposite direction so therefore turning right and walking for 2-3 mins to the Boathouse cafe. There are many boats parked here and across the path to this cafe is a kids yellow paddling boat pond.

With this in mind, refer to the regents park map! If your going from BakerStreet station, see point 5 (boathouse cafe) and look the path down is the 2-3 minute walk one! For the Mosque enterers, it's pretty much self explanatory!

There are many sheltering grand trees which block out rain very effectively, so since they are so clustered, there are hardly rain drops that penetrate the branches. If it does rain, we will just find one of these spots.

Phew, got that?

Nov 23 2010 08:25 PM
Manicben

Beast of the East
BeyRank: #127 (1,300)
Libra FaceBrad FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceDJ FaceBeafowl FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA Caesar FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FacePassport Face

Sorry guys, wont make it. School finishes at 2 pm and it would take an hour to get to london.
SATURDAY SCHOOL SUCKS... its just annoying... but sorry anyways

Unofficial WBO Podcast
A Main Speaker on the WBO's own Beyblade Podcast
Episode 6 is finally out! Please check it out!

Beyblade Living Metal
Epic, yet dead YouTube series...

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1356-4384
Pokemon Y - Trade or battle with me sometime! PM me!
Nov 23 2010 08:36 PM
Team Taurus

The Eternal Warriors
BeyRank: #359 (1,162)

hey if there is someone with an earth eagle i will buy it

[color=#000000] join eternal warriors limited spaces available http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lewisham...ors[/color]
or for those in scotland dundee
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dundee-s...nd-divison
Nov 23 2010 08:46 PM
Serotonin

★ // mid afternoon
BeyRank: #555 (1,112)
Gemios FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceLapis Lazuli FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceFace of DaysDJ FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceWolborg FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceRose Gold FacePegasis FaceGill FaceL Drago FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceFox FaceBeafowl FaceBeelzeb FaceCygnus FaceEternal Passport Face

I'm sorry we haven't noticed this before, but you cannot charge for this tournament unless it is WBO-approved, and even then, it would have to follow the WBO Passport rules.

Nov 23 2010 08:46 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™

I was just about to take away the charges to attract more people anyway :/
Sorry for ze inconvenience!

Yah guys you should really come, since the demand for this meet up isn't high, the chance of winning a prize is high! Therefore COME!

Nov 23 2010 09:00 PM
Serotonin

★ // mid afternoon
BeyRank: #555 (1,112)
Gemios FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceLapis Lazuli FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceFace of DaysDJ FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceWolborg FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceRose Gold FacePegasis FaceGill FaceL Drago FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceFox FaceBeafowl FaceBeelzeb FaceCygnus FaceEternal Passport Face

Yes, it's going to have to be removed.

Nov 23 2010 09:10 PM
JJsonickid

THINK U CAN TEST ME
BeyRank: #158 (1,273)
Face of DaysSilver FaceEmerald FaceSapphire Face

just to say i can definetly come and im not being rude but i WILL WIN!!!! and call me JJ

[Image: lunapic_128130080613736_11.gif]
Nov 23 2010 09:37 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™

JJ I won't let you win Smile Though your still gonna win, so me trying = useless :/

Nov 23 2010 09:39 PM
JJsonickid

THINK U CAN TEST ME
BeyRank: #158 (1,273)
Face of DaysSilver FaceEmerald FaceSapphire Face

i just bought a storm pegasis just for the rf and now i have a toptier combo (QUETZALCOATL CH120RF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: lunapic_128130080613736_11.gif]
Nov 23 2010 09:42 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™

Dam, I reckon MF Earth Bull GB145RS can take it. Still can't tap my MF Gravity Perseus R145 RF/R^F

Nov 23 2010 09:44 PM
BladeStorm

(Nov 23 2010 08:25 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote:  There are many sheltering grand trees which block out rain very effectively, so since they are so clustered, there are hardly rain drops that penetrate the branches. If it does rain, we will just find one of these spots.

Phew, got that?

Its winter, I reckon those trees are deciduous. In short: there are no leaves to block out the rain.
Nov 23 2010 10:08 PM