Lightning blade's drawing gallery

Ok hi everybody these are my pictures i've drawn by hand and in pencil Grin I would really appreciate any feedback so yeah thanks everyone ( I will be posting more throughout the day hope you like Grin )
their actually not bad i really like the 2nd spoiler picture, but for rest, i think you might need more detail, but all your pictures together, i would give them together 70%, but like i said try to add more detail.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Grin
It's good but still needs some improvment though. But it's still better than the chibi things I draw up when i'm bored, haha. Smile
Haha, I have better ones but don't want to upload them yet, maybe I'll upload them at a later date. Grin
Nice! I like the shading you put on the eyes of the wolf, you seem to like animals, huh? Maybe you can use some of that creativity and draw some new interesting bey-related specs xD
Thanks SwitchBlayder and yeah i love animals, maybe i could thanks again.
Need more work....Uncertain check out some tutorial and stuff online, they help a lot.
Hmm...your drawings are pretty good,you need to shade them more though,I have better ones I think.