Lightning L Drago WD145RF updated

Well.. for thos who dont have a ch120 track this could be quit useful of course i do not expect this to be anywhere as near to a top tier combo but for those who lack a ch120 track this could be for some use
Anyway let me explain why I used WD145 for this. First of all WD 145 has recoil and its taken as an accepteable defence track it aslo can be used as an attach track I know that you'll say "why not ise L.L drago 145RF?" well using a normal 145 track is also good but havent you notice that when you use a 145 track L'Ldrago sort of jumps and self KO it self. this happens more often when you are battling a top tire defence combo so i thought of using WD145 instead of 145 because it has more weight, makes the RF bottom more controllable plus could offer some attack and defence when battling a beyblade of a very low height listed below are some testings sorry i had no MF to put on to Earth Bull ED145WD I borrowed the ED145 track from my friend.

Lightning L Drago WD145RF vs Earth Bull ED145WD
Lightning L Drago wins 1st round by KO
Earth Bull ED145WD wins 2nd round by outspin
Earth Bull ED145WD wins 3rd round because L.L drago self KOed
Lightning L Drago wins 4th round by KO
Lightning L Drago wins 5th round by KO....................................................
end result L.L drago WD145RF - 7 wins
Earth Bull ED145WD - 3 wins
this test was taken place on the balance floor of the MFB standard stadium
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
test results against Sotrm pegasis 100RF
L.Ldrago wins round one by KO
L.Ldrago wins round two by KO
Storm pegasis wins round three by KO
Storm pegasis wins round three by KO
Draw ( both Koed )
Draw ( both Koed )
L.L drago wins round 6 by KO
Final result
Lightning L Drago WD145RF 3 wins
Storm Pegasis 100RF 2wins
Draws - 2
Both had slightly worn RFs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF Lightning L Drago WD145RF vs MF Earth Bull R145WB
MF Lightning L Drago WD145RF - 16/25wins (64%)
MF Eath Bull R145WB - 9/25wins(36%)
MF Lightning L Drago WD145RF self Keod 2 times

MF Lightning L Drago 145RF vs MF Earth Bull R145WB
MF Lightning L Drago 145RF - 13/25wins(52%)
MF Earth Bull R145WB - 12/25wins(48%)
MF Lightning L Drago Keod 7 times

Most of you think if you dont have a ch120 track the best thing to use is a normal 145 track right and the only difference beteween those two is that ch120 is able to change ist hight when battling lower blades but considering the results above I say that WD145 is way better that 145 and because of is acceptabe defence and recoil it can also do some damage to lower blades when it hits the track as i currently do not have a CH120 track can someone post someresults comapring CH120 and WD145 used with MF Lightning L Drago and a RF bottom
I'm open for any suggestions and comments
Thankyou.
Sorry I couldnt update this for a while I.m going to post some results soon.