Libra CH120GCF (Anti-Attacker not using RF!)

Libra CH120GCF

So it has been a while since I've really done anything and I wanted to post this before my leave for a while soon. I'll go ahead and get into everything about this thing.

CONCEPT
It's an anti attacker that doesn't utilize RF's speed, but rather utilizes GCF's speed and ability to out last various defenders which most anti attackers have a problem with since they are usually used only to stop attackers.

Face: I didn't add it in the title of the thread just because either variation performed very well. MF-H is what i used in the testing just for the extra weight. It doesn't slow down the combo at all really.

Libra: Heavy, bulky, and counters attack types very effectively. When used on 145, it can even help KO some stamina type opponents if good enough contact is made. Of course they really have to be 145 or lower.

CH120: Having the ability to change heights really helps, especially depending on your opponents height. 120 should generally be used against lower attackers on 85-105 but also against opponents that can easily hit Libra's underside which you do not want. Use 145 in situations where you want contact with the opposing bey, especially stamina where you can easily KO it. Generally though, 120 is preferred.

GCF: Using GCF over RF really helps this custom, especially against opposing defenders. RF might do slightly better against opposing attack types, but GCF can do just about as well while still being able to outlast defenders and get enough speed to smash put stamina beys.

Tests

Vs. Attack

Vs. Defense

Vs. Stamina

Alright, I will let you guys hopefully duplicate what I got. I have high hopes for this combo being very great.
Looks interesting. RF is kind of the thing that give anti-attackers use, haha. 70% against Omega is amazing, looks like the combo I've been looking for.

Benchmark utilizing RF please.
Did u stall the attack types?
OMG are you serious, I was making a combo like this but with CF!

Either way, at least you found it as well! Nice tests! I'll look into this combo more! Great job Tri!

LOL at the 1 hunna %.
(Jul. 22, 2014  1:49 AM)Echizen Wrote: Looks interesting. RF is kind of the thing that give anti-attackers use, haha. 70% against Omega is amazing, looks like the combo I've been looking for.

Very interesting, quite interesting, haha.

Nobody can deny that that the Omega result was quite amazing.

(Jul. 22, 2014  1:49 AM)Echizen Wrote: Benchmark utilizing RF please.

I'll try getting some benchmarks up soon, however, I think I have the bad mold of Libra. Is the A2 mold from the BB-96 considered good? hah.
(Jul. 22, 2014  1:51 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Did u stall the attack types?

Yeah, i wanted them to have as much contact possible. Even then, GCF stood up very well.

@Echizen, I will post the benchmarks later since i actually have to redo them. I save my tests on my notes app on my phone and i deleted the file by accident haha.

midnight, the A# on Libras dont signify anything. The mold from BB-96 is what i used.
Not sure what parts you have available, but I'd love to see tests against Libra F230 CF and Libra BGrin, assuming you have two Libras (or if anyone else does, please test). Tongue_out

Other than that, this looks pretty interesting, I'll have to try it out sooner or later.
I only have one Libra, so someone else will have to do those Tongue_out. It should hand Libra on B;D fine, but most likely not against F230 because of the height. Then again, the precession of GCF could easily outlast F230GCF because the F230 combo is constantly being hit underneath.
Against Meteo?
No, I meant against Libra. Unless you mean test against Meteo.
I don't think we really need tests against Meteo due to it's weight being extremely smal, but I would like to see this against Lightning L-Drago TR145RF, even if left spin will beat right spin.
I think it should be tested against Meteo, due to left spin.
Although it should make significant contact with it on the lower heights, it'd be smart to test it anyway.
Yeah, Meteo should be tested. Even though it's light, it can take massive hits from attacks in left-spin. The rubber on it's side helps reduce the hits and gives absorb. Not sure how it's gonna do against this, but worth the tests.

Nice combo btw. Smile
Test L-Drago II Absorb ???
Isn't that better then L-Drago II?
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Test L-Drago II Absorb ???

Some say the rubber is softer so it's better, but idk if it was ever verified.
(Jul. 22, 2014  4:07 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Test L-Drago II Absorb ???

Some say the rubber is softer so it's better, but idk if it was ever verified.
Actually a significantly worn Meteo L-Drago is just as good as L-Drago Absorb II. So just wear your Meteo out a bit.

I guess it should be tested against Meteo, because it's Left Spin, but still it has an easy chance to KO it.
You shouldn't use sliding shoot against earth cancer w145 wd, you should use tornado stall so you will spin for well i guess, a long time, then you can destibilize him, and you'll have a better chance of winning.
I would rather use normal cf, it just feels better for some reason, or maybe I hate hearing that death shriek when the gear touches the floor. Can some one do tests with normal cf and see how those turn out.
(Aug. 02, 2014  1:02 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: You shouldn't use sliding shoot against earth cancer w145 wd, you should use tornado stall so you will spin for well i guess, a long time, then you can destibilize him, and you'll have a better chance of winning.

No, the only way you can win really is by KO
I agree earth cancer has to much stamina to be stalled with gcf, but then again libra might add just enough flywheel eff to give the combo enough stamina to do so.
Hey, that's a great idea! cf would definately be a better tornado staller, but it would be KO'd easily lol, that's the only problem, so the reason why i think he used gcf was first it has better attack/deffense power, it's hard to explain, but i'd triedConfused
I actually don't tornado stall because I don't trust the tornado ridge, in the words of bey brad " the tornado wall giveth, and the tornado wall taken away." The less time I spend near the accursed edge of the stadium the better.
But on the topic
Can I just say that these results are pretty swag, 70 vs omega is insane. But of course we all know that libra was the king, and when you take basalt/ reviser reviser away from the meta, libra will be there to love you in Its game breaking embrace.
(Aug. 02, 2014  1:13 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: cf would definately be a better tornado staller

Definitely not, no; GCF shows far more potential stall wise, as it's base is shaped more like a WF, rather than CF's which looks like more of an F. Take a good look at this photo, as well:

Tips side by side: (Click to View)

Of course the wider two are going to show more stall, as they are bigger width wise.

Edit: Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ told me different, stating that CF's bottom is shaped more like a WF, while GCF's is more like an XF.
Cf is the better choice for stamina though, I would assume that even an anti atk combo would rather have stamina than speed,but then again momentum helps reject blows. I guess it's an either or, but gcf is probably better. Now I'm rambling, I'm sorry.
(Aug. 02, 2014  1:57 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  1:13 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: cf would definately be a better tornado staller

Definitely not, no; GCF shows far more potential stall wise, as it's base is shaped more like a WF, rather than CF's which looks like more of an F. Take a good look at this photo, as well:

Tips side by side: (Click to View)

Of course the wider two are going to show more stall, as they are bigger width wise.
That is true with the size difference, but since gcf's gear's scrape the bb-10, it would not be as good for tornado stall, so cf's better for tornado stall