Letter to Hasbro President Brian Goldner

Okay, so for my English class, I have to write a letter to someone, asking for them to do something, so I naturally thought, "Hey, I read that Peagasus Thunder Whip thread, I might as well write to Hasbro!" I have a near-final copy, but I wanted some advice from actual Beybladers, not a writing coach. Would people please comment on it?
(Name and address withheld for security)
Thank you! (Click to View)
Ummm, don't the hasbro people just give an automated response saying Thank you for your time, describe how great they are, and not actually bother to read the letter? And I don't think that it is a good idea to list the actual beyblades' names, just call them by their types. And I recommend not mentioning Quetz at all, just say Storm Peg. and LL Drago because they know what it is.
It looks very good.
they will only scan the letter to see if it's feed back or important information, if it's feed back they don't read much and send an automated response unless there is thousands and thousands of letters at a time with the same point, then they could do something little. thats what i think they do.
question: does Hasbro know what the Sliding Shoot is? maybe if they dont know what it is, explain it a bit? /mytwocents

otherwise its a good letter :D
This is VERY Good. But may I say something? The people at Hasbro could care less. I just wanna say that the beyblade terms in the letter will not be familiar. He is the executive, not the guy who makes them. And they'll probably send you an automated call or something like that.

But GREAT letter!
If it is a written evaluation like those we had in my French courses, the letters are addressed to someone but they never get sent to that person ... It is just for the students to visualise who they are writing to, so they write formally, etc. We wrote letters to the prime ministers ...
well then he can print out 2 and give one to the teacher and send the other. i also had to write one to the govener of florda
This could work, if you send it to the Hasbro Beyblade distributors.

But in the end, this wouldn't work at all, thus meaning you wasted your time, thus meaning you took minutes of your live, thus making this a fail.

SORRY FOR THE PESSIMISM.
i hope this works probaly wont dont forget to tell them off about thweir cheap string launchers horrible rip cords hard to get off face bolts and broken h145 !!!! give them a good yell for me
This could be great and it might actually give attack types a chance in Hasbro stadiums!
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:51 AM)Sequoia Wrote: This could work, if you send it to the Hasbro Beyblade distributors.

But in the end, this wouldn't work at all, thus meaning you wasted your time, thus meaning you took minutes of your live, thus making this a fail.

SORRY FOR THE PESSIMISM.
Big fat lol.

I once made a long essay like this and wrote to hasbro. I put tons of effort into using the most complex and advanced vocabulary I could use, and the letter was from the heart. You know how they replied to a months worth of effort- 3 months later?

Thank you for writing to hasbro. We at Hasbro are dedicated to supporting our customers. If you ever have comments or concerns about our products, contact us!

Thank You

IT WAS SO MEAN! They basically said $@#% off! So send this, but don't be surprised if a while later they rip your heart out Unhappy. Just like they ripped mine Unhappy.
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)DarkLight Wrote: This could be great and it might actually give attack types a chance in Hasbro stadiums!

That's what players mainly complain about, and in fact, one of the main points of the thread.

People should just read this and sing along if they know the lyrics.
A Beatles Tribute. (Click to View)
this is just like the save our stadiums thread.but send it hasbro needs to learn that japan beats us at every thing this time we sould defeat japan at least at one thing i mean beyblad is pretty big every time i go to walmart the beyblades section only has a few storm peg and bull.im pretty sure they wont read this but it is atleast a attempt.(i hope they change stadiums my mom wont buy me a attack stadium)
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:18 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: this is just like the save our stadiums thread.but send it hasbro needs to learn that japan beats us at every thing this time we sould defeat japan at least at one thing i mean beyblad is pretty big every time i go to walmart the beyblades section only has a few storm peg and bull.im pretty sure they wont read this but it is atleast a attempt.(i hope they change stadiums my mom wont buy me a attack stadium)

Proof?and america has defeated japan once in ww1. Any way nice letter
I can't see my picture...

It's kinda funny, I never thought I'd see what you were referring to in the permission PM...
Pretty sure this won't work, unless you send the letter to the people who run or create ideas in the actual Hasbro BBProject. Brian won't even get to read it, even if you knew him and gave it to him in person, he could care less.