Legend of zelda Timeline

Hey ummm... You know how i get my adventures and legacy's confused well...

I Decided to tell you what game started the beginning of my story and my ending...

First was OoT... Then MM, then Oracle of season's and Ages

Then... The first Legend of Zelda... Then Zelda a link to the past and Finally a Link to the Past.

The CD-i Zelda games, and the Toon Link game's don't count

For TWO reason's

1. The CD-I game's were major ripoff's and had no point of doing anyway near the story whatsoever...

2. In the timeline of Hyrule there no such thing as a girl named Tertis and surely there is no doing of pirates on any of the games unless they are dead(of course). And Toon Link is a discrase to me Angry

Toon Link Is so childish and he is just a ripoff of me Angry

You know the Real story behind it...

Gannon simply came back to life as a god somewhere else after i defetaed him... He was so board being a overloard that he created a family that inheared the same gene's that i got.

And they didn't know him till Cartoon link began his Adventure...Gasp

If you disargge(which you will) You should post a comment on this post

Thank youCute

-Link-
The actual timeline has to include every single Zelda game except CD-i and spin offs. Toon Link counts, and so does every game he's in Tired Plus, it's more commonly excepted and even hinted by Nintendo that the timeline splits during Ocarina of Time, which you didn't mention.
There's a format for writing timelines. As an example, go to the zeldadungeon.net forums in the timeline section and there's a stickied topic.

And quickly reading this over...you know nothing about The Legend of Zelda and this mostly seems like you're being a troll.
edit,and what.the first legend of zeldas came before OoT.and i beleive after majoras mask each games link is a diffrent person.like majoras mask link isnt twilight princesses fir example.
was wondering if there was going to be a topic for this. i was reading the latest issue of the australian official nintendo magazine and they came up with this:
oracle time line (they don't know if this links to the other time lines or not):
the 2 oracle games, linked ending is the real ending.

main time line:
skyward sword
ocarina of time
(spilt section 1, young link)
majora's mask
can't remember the rest for this part.
(split section 2, adult link)
a link in time (not sure that was there)
twilight princess
first game
links adventure

four swords timeline:
minish cap
four swords
four swords adventures

please fill the gaps.
The developers have confirmed the split timeline theory so you should include it.

MM - TP
(child) /
SS - OoT
(adult) \
WW - PH - ST

I know I left out some games but this is basically how it goes.

Edit - What happened?
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:30 PM)Mr. N Wrote: The developers have confirmed the split timeline theory so you should include it.

MM - TP
(child) /
SS - OoT
(adult) \
WW - PH - ST

I know I left out some games but this is basically how it goes.

Edit - What happened?

Yes, I think these are the parts that have been confirmed by Nintendo or are very obvious.
First off... MM has started off with link as a young kid riding a horse... If you watch AVGN you would know that MM is a sequal to Oot

And Oot was first because it acually shows where he lived and what his friend's were during that time

WW/PH/And ST all do with the story of Link living on an island

Where in what really happened was Link had a mother and during the war of Hyrule The Mother gave me to the The Great Deku tree...

From there... He grew me up as a kori when i was indded a Hylan...
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:23 PM)TheLinkBeyblade Wrote: First off... MM has started off with me riding a horse... If you watch AVGN you would know that MM is a sequal to Oot

And Oot was first because it acually shows where he lived and what his friend's were during that time

WW/PH/And ST all do with the story of Link living on an island

Where in what really happened was Link had a mother and during the war of Hyrule The Mother gave me to the The Great Deku tree...

From there... He grew me up as a kori when i was indded a Hylan...

I think almost everyone knows that MM is a direct sequal of OoT.

Skyward Sword definitely takes place before OoT.

I think you're getting the split timeline thing confused so read http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Timeline_Theory.
The best timeline I've ever seen was from a YouTube user, Lancun. That's his YouTube name, but I can't post links to his channel or videos because I'm on an iPad and it won't work. Search him up, he has a series of about 8 videos, and a follow-up video as well.

That's what got me interested in the timeline.
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:01 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: The best timeline I've ever seen was from a YouTube user, Lancun. That's his YouTube name, but I can't post links to his channel or videos because I'm on an iPad and it won't work. Search him up, he has a series of about 8 videos, and a follow-up video as well.

I think for the most part he's correct. I don't know the most believed one, but the confirmed ones are all in his timeline.
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:01 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: The best timeline I've ever seen was from a YouTube user, Lancun. That's his YouTube name, but I can't post links to his channel or videos because I'm on an iPad and it won't work. Search him up, he has a series of about 8 videos, and a follow-up video as well.

I began to watch them and I have to say that you're right; they're really good.
Hey um after playing TP i relized that LoZ is a split timelinle that goes like this

normal timeline: Oot/MM/Loz/adventure of link/and finally LTTP...

Adult time line(2006-present): SS/TP

Cartoonish timeline(Toon Link): WW/PH/ST

The reason i say this is because...

Normally the beginings in each time line are a little different in each one for Ex...

The Normal time line start with link born from her mother and raised as a kori

while the Toon Link timeline, Starts with link as a brother and her sister living on a island with her granmother.

Plus unlike the other time line's... Zelda is actually a pirate girl which dosen't make any sence...

so that basicllcy how it goes as far as the timeline and if you don't belive me you can post about your belief's
also XD

All you did was divide the games by Link's age...

._.
But each one is different

don't belive me play SS then Oot then WW

each one has it's different sidestory and different characters
Dude, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time wasnt your first game. Your first game was the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. Get your facts right.
It's been heavily hinted by the developers that the timeline is split. You fail to mention that.

Skyward Sword takes place way before Twilight Princess.

Here's how it goes from the split:

Child Timeline: Ocarina of Time (child, Link never defeated Ganon, never got the Master Sword) > Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess
Adult Timeline: Ocarina of Time (adult, Link is the Hero of Time and defeated Ganon) > Wind Waker > Phantom Hourglass > Spirit Tracks

Skyward Sword is before Ocarina of Time, and I think Minish Cap is the first one in the timeline.
This is a LOL (or "Hah", in Kai-V terms) thread. I've heard that the developers have some plot connecting all the games in an epic way, but they won't say what...
splite timeline not 2nt end in oot
when Link gose back in time in oot and punishes Gonondorf for life so he can't be in in the 7 year futer where he was defted by the master sword ensted of making that timeline not exest, the timeline splites into two so bolth could exest
hope this helped understand the splite timeline theroy
What are you saying? Could you speak in English, please?
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:40 PM)BeyBlaster578 Wrote: Dude, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time wasnt your first game. Your first game was the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. Get your facts right.

Note... Did you play the game...

look im not talking about when the games were released... Were talking about which point in time of hyrule it is
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: There's a format for writing timelines. As an example, go to the zeldadungeon.net forums in the timeline section and there's a stickied topic.

And quickly reading this over...you know nothing about The Legend of Zelda and this mostly seems like you're being a troll.

And first off im not a troll

Zelda's timeline is a big issue if you hate it... then please leave
(Oct. 31, 2011  7:52 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: It's been heavily hinted by the developers that the timeline is split. You fail to mention that.

Skyward Sword takes place way before Twilight Princess.

Here's how it goes from the split:

Child Timeline: Ocarina of Time (child, Link never defeated Ganon, never got the Master Sword) > Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess
Adult Timeline: Ocarina of Time (adult, Link is the Hero of Time and defeated Ganon) > Wind Waker > Phantom Hourglass > Spirit Tracks

Skyward Sword is before Ocarina of Time, and I think Minish Cap is the first one in the timeline.

If SS is before OOT...

then explan me how skyward swords begining is

because Oot's begining is the lowest you could go to link that's it that's the lowest of parts does in skyward sword does it tell where her mother,where he comes from or shows where he comes from, or why he has this of that.

if not that Oot is the begining of the timelineSpeechless

End of story Tired
How is SS before OoT? Well, first of all, the developers said so. Second, the master sword (that is in OoT!) is created in Skyward sword. So how in the world could the master sword be in OoT if it wasn't created yet? Yeah so you're a troll Princess Zelda.
Shabalabadoo is awesome.

This thread really doesn't have any purpose outside of amusement.
Well if we all don't pretend we were born in Hyrule and visit princess Zelda on her 16th birthday, this is a really interesting subject. Unfortunately we have an apparent member from Hyrule who happens to be related to Link.
No, he IS Link silly.

It is completely obvious that SS comes before OoT, so let's stop debating this. If Link posts, just ignore it.