Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.56 Average

Leap Year BeyLotto Results!!
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

29 days.

13 tournaments.

12 locations.

7 states.

97 entries.

86 Members.

And 1 country who was, seemingly,
destined to great things in February.

The results of the Leap Year Celebrations' BeyLotto are in! We did end up counting participation in two February tournaments as two entries. Keep the hobby alive!

As you know, there are 11 winners who all get to choose two of the following Face Boosters:
  • Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Face Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

With the addition of two brand new Face Boosters!
  • Face Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Face Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]

But remember: Face Boosters CRIMSON and AZURE will both be part of the next wave of Blader Rewards, so hold your Pegasis (horses...)! This BeyLotto is one of the few opportunities to get the Face Boosters RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, YELLOW and PURPLE, so don't miss this chance!

Here are the 11 winners in no particular order:

lightning angel!
BeybladerJoeS!
blitz300!
wpardin!
Djalu13!
Kaji Motomiya!
Spy Car Jr!
Mr. Harkins!
prastyo wibowo!
Bey_T@ser!
KyubiBey!

Congratulations everybody! Wow, the Indonesians are dominating the place, both with a new forum, but also by taking more than half of the spots in this BeyLotto!

To claim your Face Boosters, simply post in this topic to tell the Committee your two choices of colours, and we'll make the Faces rain soon!

[Image: wbba_pegasis01.jpg]

And, out of those, the winner of the very special Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial Model is...

blitz300!

Lucky one! It seems that the memorials will remain in Asia. To get your exclusive prize, send your shipping details to Kei in a private message.

Stay tuned in the future for more awesome news!

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 12 2012 05:02 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #17 (1,531)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport Face

Congrats to everyone who won. Im eying those new face boosters once they become part of the rewards thing.

Mar 12 2012 05:21 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #227 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Congrats guys!!!
Hm... The Indonesians are dominating the Asia Rankings too... Speechless

Wow, lucky man blitz300! That's a nice looking bey!

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Mar 12 2012 05:28 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #87 (1,338)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago Face

Congrats to all the winners..! & especially to you blitz300 you got a limited edition defence combo bey

[Image: 2znmqrk.png]

Follow me on instagram @ ashtonpinto Twitter @ ashton pinto !!
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

WBO Tournament's India Facebook Page || Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India || My YouTube Channel
Mar 12 2012 05:45 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
InTrance317

Creator of Team 317
BeyRank: #232 (1,221)
Eterner FaceGuardian FaceAquario FaceFace of RevolutionPassport Face

Congrats to all!

“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” - M-3:17
Mar 12 2012 06:06 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Tionidas

BeyRank: #101 (1,328)
Bull FaceCyber Pegasis FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBeafowl FaceCrown FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bronze FaceGold FaceFace of Days IVBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 12 2012 06:58 PM by Tionidas.)
wow...
i won this...
i think i will choose
Face Booster RED
and
Face Booster CRIMSON
congrats to blitz300....you're so lucky

[Image: LOGOBEYBASH2X2.jpg]
(click 'LIKE' on the top)
Mar 12 2012 06:57 PM
Djalu13

BeyRank: #2,790 (954)
Cygnus FaceLibra FaceFace of Days III

I think I will choose
Face Booster BLUE and Face Booster AZURE
Congratz to blitz300 man you were soo lucky

Nearly 100% of peoples read what they don't need to read
LIKE WHAT YOU READING NOW.[/size]
Mar 12 2012 08:58 PM
Pony

Mhm.
BeyRank: #1,017 (1,049)
Cancer FaceAnubis FaceBlaze FacePassport Face

Wait wait-TWO GA bladers? Congrats everyone! I was hoping for me....Oh well!

[Image: oIiLR.jpg] [Image: bradday2seal.png]
Mar 12 2012 09:05 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀɴ
BeyRank: #86 (1,338)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis Face

Wow, congrats everyone! Especially you, blitz300, for winning that beautiful Wing Pegasis!

Leap year will be here again in four years, and hopefully the WBO will be able to pull off something similar to this before then, possibly multiple times as well. Maybe even every February! Grin

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Mar 12 2012 09:08 PM
joseph317

Let is shoot?
BeyRank: #57 (1,397)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSea Dragon FaceOrion FaceCounter Leone FaceLyra FaceKronos FaceHades FaceUranus FaceBeafowl FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceCygnus FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionSilver Face

Congrats to everyone who won.

Tournament stuff-

-1st-Big Apple Bey Brawl (didn't count)
-1st-Haunted City Bey Clash (didn't count)
-2nd-The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo!
-2nd- GBT2: New York Qualifier
-3rd-Battle of the Boroughs 2
-3rd-STAGE FRIGHT
-3rd-The City's Divine Bloody Battles
Mar 12 2012 09:18 PM
Jay Harkins

Friendship is Magic
BeyRank: #1,295 (1,028)
Sagittario FaceDJ FaceGemios FaceWolf FaceBronze Face

I choose Face Boosters Blue and Green.

P.S. Congratulations to Bey_T@ser for winning too. Also, congrats to blitz300.
Mar 12 2012 09:46 PM
Clefairy

BeyRank: #655 (1,093)
Anniversary Face 2012Orion FaceFace of RevolutionCapricorne FaceUnicorno Face

Congrats to everyone who won!
Mar 12 2012 11:32 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #94 (1,332)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 Face

Congrats, everybody!! Congrats to blitz300 for winning the grand prize. Smile

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Mar 12 2012 11:54 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport Face

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Eee
Mar 13 2012 12:02 AM
N0$killBl@der

BeyRank: #80 (1,357)
Bronze FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceRuby FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 13 2012 01:20 AM by N0$killBl@der.)
Blitz300!! Congratulations to my brother who won that Memorial Pegasis

Mar 13 2012 01:18 AM
wpardin

Geek to the max
BeyRank: #98 (1,330)
Amber FaceEinstein FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceUranus FaceCapricorne FaceEmerald FaceMetal FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceRose Gold FaceBronze FaceDragonis FaceCounter Leone FaceFox FaceKronos FaceBeafowl FaceBeafowl FaceCygnus FaceOrion FaceChimera FaceUnicorno FaceAnniversary Face 2012Poseidon FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IVPrize Hunter Face

Congratz to Blitz300 for winning the Wing Pegasis... He is a very lucky kid...

He also won 1st place at Bey Bash March Tournament so this is a very big bonus for him.

This is also my first time winning a beylotto. So I will take Azure & Orange Face Booster.

Mar 13 2012 03:25 AM
Rustled Jimmies

KNIGHT OF SPEAR
BeyRank: #1,029 (1,048)
Ketos FaceHorogium Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 13 2012 04:02 AM by Rustled Jimmies.)
...Really?...I...actually won one of these lotto things?...Hunh, to be honest, I wasn't holding my breath and didn't...y'know...expect anything...Kinda wasn't prepared for this.

Um...hm...okay, I'll...uh, pick Purple and Azure.

[Image: toyroomsossmackjeevesba.png]
DeviantArt | YouTube
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻ (°ω°) - Please gobble me kindly.
Quote of the moment:
When you're an adult, things are never that simple. We'd prefer you didn't mess up our business.
If your plan was really so noble, you wouldn't be so emotionless about killing innocent people!
Part of being an adult is having the nerve to do the dirty work that needs doing.
-Kouta confronts Sid as he escapes from Yggdrasil Corp. Kamen Rider Gaim, Episode 15-
Mar 13 2012 04:01 AM
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo
Rose Gold FacePassport Face

Nice to Kaji and Harkins!
Mar 13 2012 06:13 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
blitz300

BeyRank: #175 (1,253)
Lacerta FaceCygnus FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceBronze FaceRuby Face

thanks for all
i win and win again
Mar 13 2012 07:13 AM
Nova-X

Aus-Indo GFXer
BeyRank: #3,015 (932)

great work guys keep it up
btw indos rule!

[Image: jfXbe.jpg]
LEADER of Team BeyBlazers X|Team Beyblazers X
Mar 13 2012 07:56 AM