Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average

L-Drago Guardian Discussion
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

I th!nk we should really stop with the "Great Attack user or HORRIBLE Attack User" stuff. It really means nothing if a part relies on the best player ever. So let's find what works for the average joe like me. Smile
Dec 08 2011 12:47 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Raigeko13

MtG Player
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Hmm, maybe for a spinsteal combo, something with TH170?
I'd like to request MF LDG TH170/190D/CS against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, if that's ok with you th!nk!

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Dec 08 2011 01:28 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

I remember that was tried for L Drago Destroy, so I'd like to see it for L Drago Guardian as well!
Dec 08 2011 01:32 AM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
BeyRank: #411 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 08 2011 02:19 AM by th!nk.)
LDG has pretty poor stamina, so any attempt to equalise generally means it loses... It didn't work for LDD, I don't see it working here, but I'll try to get it done (there's a lot of requests at the moment, ahah).

I am going to test MF-H LDG TH170RDF at some point, as there was a similar defensive combo with LDD, but yeah, there's a few more pressing matters at the moment, and I do not have the best endurance for large amounts of testing. Tongue_out

New Here? Read My Guide to the WBO: How to Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned!
Dec 08 2011 02:14 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #218 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Dec 08 2011 02:14 AM)th!nk Wrote:  I am going to test MF-H LDG TH170RDF at some point, as there was a similar defensive combo with LDD, but yeah, there's a few more pressing matters at the moment, and I do not have the best endurance for large amounts of testing. Tongue_out

That will be a tower!
TH170 is tall, RDF is tall.
You say LDG is not 'great' with balance.
End result- This combo would end up getting destabilized quite often. Once it loses balance, it will spin upon the Defense ring-like part of RDF. Hence, loss of stamina.
The smash kings would smash too hard into this poor thing, and LDG's design would make it a fish out of the water...
Even if my prediction goes wrong and this actually turns out to be good; it will always remain an underdog, considering we have the dual-spinning Varaires. Also, it would never be able to match the glory of Basalt and Death.
So its better of being used in tourneys of a rookie level... Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Dec 08 2011 04:29 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Yeah, but Dan kept nagging me to try it.

I tried it a little and it wasn't very good.

Dec 09 2011 09:24 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Hm. As expected...
I'll be waiting for Formal Tests, though.
Then again, there's Dan who (as you tell me) is quite confident about this combo...
Weird...
I am also waiting for Dan to chip in and explain his superb theory to us.

Team IB Revolutions
Dec 09 2011 02:07 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE

He doesn't have the parts, and don't quote him on it, he just wanted me to try it out, to see if it was any good Tongue_out
But yeah, I don't know if I'll get around to formal testing, I'd rather focus on things that have potential/need testing, for the time being. Once those are out of the way, MAYBE I can go and try to devise a more creative combo for some parts, but there are new releases on the horizon.

Dec 09 2011 02:09 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
(This post was last modified: Dec 09 2011 02:20 PM by Janstarblast.)
Ah, I am sorry for that. Smile
Hm, we have tried most of the top tier parts which seemed to be good for LDG.
Anything more creative, means that we will have to go on an errand to revive the parts which have already been buried with a tombstone reading- "R.I.P" over their grave....
Lets see how creative we must get! Tongue_out

Team IB Revolutions
Dec 09 2011 02:19 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
(This post was last modified: Dec 09 2011 03:18 PM by th!nk.)
Eh, it's not too bad a wheel, I'm yet to do formal testing of LDrago Guardian CH120XF or MF-H LDrago Guardian BD145CS, both of which seem decent.

My impressions (take with a pinch of salt): LDG CH120XF manages to narrowly OS MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS semi-regularly, and did passably against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, though against my rather aggressive acting Basalt/CS, I had to weak launch LDG and even then, it's still possible to be KO'd, methinks.

MF-H LDG BD145CS is no Duo, but it seems to be a pretty decent defense combo, and it has enough stamina to be weak launched against MF-H Blitz Unicorno 90R2F and do okay, and as usual I don't do well with Variares, but I'd imagine a more skilled Variares user would give it a fair bit of grief.

That said, that should all be taken with a large helping of salt. My thoughts and informal battles are no substitute for proper testing.

I will try to test them when I get time, though, particularly the latter.

Dec 09 2011 03:15 PM

have anyone tried Scythe Guardian by having L Drago Guardian's metal frame placed on Kronos's metal frame?
Dec 09 2011 07:19 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE

They fit together, but do not stay on a launcher properly, and it is obviously illegal to use them like that.

Dec 09 2011 07:22 PM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
BeyRank: #558 (1,109)
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 10 2011 03:22 AM by Whatzzer.)
That's totally illegal.
EDIT:-Hazel:-He beat me to it.

[Image: ares.png]
[Image: userbrad.gif]
|BEYBRAD RULES|
Dark Bladerz|Photobucket|Kyaa!Sig made by me.|
I am no longer a Graphics Designer.Please do not PM me for signature requests.
Blue
is my Favourite colour.What's your's?
I'm back In WBO!!! Well, I won't be active in tournaments though.
Dec 09 2011 07:22 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Passport FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard Face

(Dec 09 2011 07:22 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:  That's totally illegal and stupid.

He'd already been told it was illegal, but you felt the need to further call him stupid?

Drop the attitude.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Dec 10 2011 01:55 AM
Relic

BeyRank: #114 (1,304)
Gold FaceDJ FaceChimera FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 27 2011 11:55 AM by Relic.)
Alright, I got some defense tests done for L Drago Guardian :

• Standard Procedure
• Sliding Shoot for VariAres and Blitz
• Mint RSF

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF-H VariAres R145R2F (Right Spin) .

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF : 16/20 ( 7 KOs, 9 OS)
MF-H VariAres R145R2F : 4/20 (4 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG : 80 %

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF-H VariAres R145RF (Left Spin) .

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF - 15/20 ( 6 KOs, 9 OS)
MF-H VariAres R145RF - 5/20 (5 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG : 75 %.

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF Blitz Unicorno S130R2F

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF - 16/20 (10 OS, 6 KOs)
MF Blitz Unicorno S130R2F - 4/20 (4 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG - 80 %

Pretty good, I should say!

[Image: 24b7las.jpg]

[Image: 2cxasqs.gif]

Dec 26 2011 10:34 AM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE

Wow.

Are you sure you didn't confuse LDG with Duo lol?

That's craaazy.

Dec 26 2011 10:36 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

Gasp
Seriously, that's CRAZY!!!
If extensive tests prove LDG's Defense worth, the UDXS will be an all out Defense product; considering the fact that Wing is performing just as well.
@Relic- What happens, actually? Is it the rubber, or something else which protects it?

Team IB Revolutions
Dec 26 2011 11:27 AM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE

The whole set should be called "BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate Defense Set" anyway. From what I've tried so far LDG is at the least a niche defensive beyblade more than anything else.

Dec 26 2011 11:31 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

(Dec 26 2011 11:31 AM)th!nk Wrote:  The whole set should be called "BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate Defense Set" anyway. From what I've tried so far LDG is at the least a niche defensive beyblade more than anything else.

Well yes, it was supposed to be just 'niche'...
Getting a respectable win rate against Smash Monsters, is a big thing...
I never expected rubber-bearing beys to do well against beys of the same spin direction.
MLD was quite OK against Left Spin(OK, TT realized that too and released the Assault/Rush Versions), I don't know about LDD. As for LDG, this thing wrecked VariAres!
At the same time, it performed slightly better against right spin; though the difference is too minute to take into notice. Smile

Team IB Revolutions
Dec 26 2011 11:41 AM

Ehh yeah that's a hyper defnse set, can you test it against mf-h beat lynx gb145/ch120 r2f thx

[Image: bild.php?id=7541_1&art=A]

please klick my pokemon , it gets xp and will be stronger I want the strongest pokemon^^ THX
Dec 26 2011 11:41 AM