L-Drago Guardian Discussion

have anyone tried Scythe Guardian by having L Drago Guardian's metal frame placed on Kronos's metal frame?
They fit together, but do not stay on a launcher properly, and it is obviously illegal to use them like that.
That's totally illegal.
EDIT:-Hazel:-He beat me to it.
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:22 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: That's totally illegal and stupid.

He'd already been told it was illegal, but you felt the need to further call him stupid?

Drop the attitude.
Alright, I got some defense tests done for L Drago Guardian :

• Standard Procedure
• Sliding Shoot for VariAres and Blitz
• Mint RSF

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF-H VariAres R145R2F (Right Spin) .

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF : 16/20 ( 7 KOs, 9 OS)
MF-H VariAres R145R2F : 4/20 (4 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG : 80 %

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF-H VariAres R145RF (Left Spin) .

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF - 15/20 ( 6 KOs, 9 OS)
MF-H VariAres R145RF - 5/20 (5 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG : 75 %.

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF vs MF Blitz Unicorno S130R2F

MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145RSF - 16/20 (10 OS, 6 KOs)
MF Blitz Unicorno S130R2F - 4/20 (4 KOs)

Win Rate for LDG - 80 %

Pretty good, I should say!
Wow.

Are you sure you didn't confuse LDG with Duo lol?

That's craaazy.
Gasp
Seriously, that's CRAZY!!!
If extensive tests prove LDG's Defense worth, the UDXS will be an all out Defense product; considering the fact that Wing is performing just as well.
Relic- What happens, actually? Is it the rubber, or something else which protects it?
The whole set should be called "BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate Defense Set" anyway. From what I've tried so far LDG is at the least a niche defensive beyblade more than anything else.
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: The whole set should be called "BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate Defense Set" anyway. From what I've tried so far LDG is at the least a niche defensive beyblade more than anything else.

Well yes, it was supposed to be just 'niche'...
Getting a respectable win rate against Smash Monsters, is a big thing...
I never expected rubber-bearing beys to do well against beys of the same spin direction.
MLD was quite OK against Left Spin(OK, TT realized that too and released the Assault/Rush Versions), I don't know about LDD. As for LDG, this thing wrecked VariAres!
At the same time, it performed slightly better against right spin; though the difference is too minute to take into notice. Smile
Ehh yeah that's a hyper defnse set, can you test it against mf-h beat lynx gb145/ch120 r2f thx
Eh, I really do not expect Beat Lynx to do much harm, tbh.
Still, keep Beat only on GB145. Without GB145, Beat is nothing....
Dude those are some CRAZY results. Maybe LDG is an alternative for Basalt/Duo, ect?
Just for reference, those results do not at all reflect what I've seen with the same combo. Confused
I'm kind of grain of salting those, as well...
LOL, too bad I don't have TH170 nor BD145 to test with Unhappy . I really want to get back to testing for WBO( Unhappy ), will LDG230__ vs Attack Tier work? Also, what about GB145? I have both attack tiers and every part for the tiers. Except defense =/
It does badly on TH170RDF, I doubt 230 would do much.

Though, you might have some luck with Bluezee (and Dan, I think they collaborated on that one) LDD 230RS (was it CS? I don't know) combo (you'll have to find the thread) with this wheel. It seems marginally better balanced and it's heavier, though tbh I don't really know.

GB145 is outclassed now :C
Nah, we only collaborated on your precursor: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF.

The combination was MF-H LDrago Destroy 230CS which was effective against Left-Spin attackers.
Oh, so you didn't collaborate at all on MF LLD BD145LRF?

As for the combo, then MF-H LDG 230CS would probably work against left spin attack, but that's basically whoever is silly enough to use variares in left spin against you, and I don't even know if that'll work.

(Dec. 27, 2011  1:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, so you didn't collaborate at all on MF LLD BD145LRF?

hahaha.

Yeah, I trust no 230 combination.
Do you guys want to see a video ?

Oh and just realized, those tests were done with RSF and not CS, The results were a little different in the CS tests.
That isn't good news for CS.
I'd assume CS would do a little worse than RSF.. :V
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:41 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Ehh yeah that's a hyper defnse set, can you test it against mf-h beat lynx gb145/ch120 r2f thx
Glow i did your Request but my issue is my GB145 right now broke from the inside so is DF105 acceptable? If that so...

MF-M Beat Lynx DF105RF Vs. MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145 RSF

BL: 15 KO
LDG: 5 OS
Surprising result isnt?
Lol dude sorry your CH120 is in my backpack. Did you need it? Also nice results, your probably the only one using DF105 for attack testing haha. Don't get me wrong its a good thing.
Not too surprising since Beat has done great against wheels like Basalt in the past on low tracks.
Probably easier because LDrago Guardian is lighter and has more recoil.
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:00 PM)J o n Wrote: Lol dude sorry your CH120 is in my backpack. Did you need it? Also nice results, your probably the only one using DF105 for attack testing haha. Don't get me wrong its a good thing.
dude ch120 isn't for cat only gb145 and Df105 xD