L-Drago Destroy CH120XF

For Fans of LLDBD145LRF and MLDCH120XF, even ones that like something like LLDCH120XF, this is the perfect mix for you. LDD has more weight than MLDCH120XF with more attack power, destabilizing ability, and equivalent spin-stealing. Not only is this combo fast, but it can KO even the heaviest combos or outspin them. If you are having issues controlling MLDCH120XF or LLDCH120XF, this WILL NOT be any easier to use. MLDCH120XF's only problem was that it was very light and at times, it could be smashed out. However, this combo compensates for that weakness and adds the extra attack power equivalent to that of LLD with the added spin-stealing feature. I will say this, BD145CS, or anything CS for that matter, with one exception, looks like a joke against this.

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS(Left Spin)
LDD: 20/20(All OS)
GP: 0/20

LDD CH120XF (banking) vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left Spin)
LDD:18/20(4KO 14OS)
GP: 2/20(2KO)

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Right Spin)
LDD: 20/20(All OS)
GP: 0/20

LDD CH120XF (banking 50% launch) vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS(Right Spin)
LDD: 17/20 (5KO 12OS)
GP: 3/20 (3KO)

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs (Boost)BD145CS
LDD: 9/20 (9OS)
HK: 11/20 (9OS 2KO)

LDD CH120XF (Bank aka owned) vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs (Boost)BD145CS
LDD: 18/20( 15 KO 5OS)
HK: 2/20 (2KO)

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LDD: 19/20(19 OS)
BK: 1/20 (Luckiest OS EVER)

LDD CH120XF (bank 50%) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LDD: 17/20(4KO 13OS)
BK: 3/20 (3KO)

LDD CH120XF (bank 100%) vs. MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
LDD: 18/20(18KO)
HK: 2/20(2 OS)

LDD CH120XF (bank 50%) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
LDD: 19/20 (17KO 2OS)
BK: 1/20 (1KO)

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H Libra BD145MF(stall)
LDD: 17/20 (15OS 2KO)
Libra: 3/20 (1OS 2KO)

LDD CH120XF (stall) vs. MF-H G. Perseus BD145MF (Left stall)
LDD: 16/20 (11OS 5KO)
GP: 4/20 (2OS 2KO)

LDD CH120XF (Stall) vs. MF-H G. Perseus BD145MF (Right Stall)
LDD: 18/20 (13OS 5KO)
GP: 2/20 (2KO)

More tests to come.

Counters: LLDBD145LRF (at times) and MF-H LDD 230CS (100% of the time)
this seems like a nice combo
very nice
hope to see this do good against the new "balance combo" hero and th!nk created
very nice (again)
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:55 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: this seems like a nice combo
very nice
hope to see this do good against the new "balance combo" hero and th!nk created
very nice (again)

Oh, I forgot to add those tests!!!
Thank you for reminding me.
Awww.... now I wish I got LDD and Dark Cancer (for the CH120) instead of the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set....
Bluezee your a smart dude i thought of somehting like this but i couldn't think of the track , but it was so obvious.
I can help out testing but i only have D125/T125/125 no CH120 . Unhappy
But i would assume this combo does well against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF as i tried it out (against MF) but i kept alternating tracks to find the right one , and it did well.
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Bluezee your a smart dude i thought of somehting like this but i couldn't think of the track , but it was so obvious.
I can help out testing but i only have D125/T125/125 no CH120 . Unhappy
But i would assume this combo does well against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF as i tried it out (against MF) but i kept alternating tracks to find the right one , and it did well.

Thanks a lot. Yeah it ruins Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF. I didn't post the results yet. But D125 should cover it.
I made this exact same combo 4 days ago, and I though I would be warned for putting it up because it is like the same thing as MLDCH120XF. Anyways, it looks nice.
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:04 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I made this exact same combo 4 days ago, and I though I would be warned for putting it up because it is like the same thing as MLDCH120XF. Anyways, it looks nice.

Yeah, I have been using it since I got my LDD. I loved it ever since. Never be afraid to post man. Things like this are legit.
Wait. What is the wear on the XF? Does this have an MF or none? This is like an evolution on Dans combo! Haha nice. But did it beat Fyuuors MF-H Basalt Kerbecs85RS/CS? Check your PM =>. Also what mode on LDD? Asorb or Plastic?
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:53 AM)® Wrote: Wait. What is the wear on the XF? Does this have an MF or none? This is like an evolution on Dans combo! Haha nice. But did it beat Fyuuors MF-H Basalt Kerbecs85RS/CS? Check your PM =>

It easily beats RS and CS..its so easy, its laughable. I did not use a metal face for this because I never need it. Any wear works but I am using my most worn one.
Woot! This must be a really good knockout combo since most top tiers need MFs... Very rare to see that. Gahh I hope my next XF would wear quickly just like I did to WF.
you should test it against another attack type
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:59 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote: you should test it against another attack type

Have any in mind?
Hey would you mind trying MF-H Gravity perseus ED145DS against it
Uhm, no offence but even Storm can KO these.
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:17 AM)® Wrote: Uhm, no offence but even Storm can KO these.
what are you talking about
this is cool I always thought of this with BD145 To be the perfect MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF Mix I certainly love LLD combos though that work
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:01 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote: pegasis 145 r2f/rf
I guess he could test that, but it's a bit outclassed by those in the original post.

Think something more along the lines with Galaxy would work with this.

See, recently, I'v been putting LDD and Galaxy up against and the recoil that is present is amazing. So I['d like to see:

MF Galaxy Pegasis II D125R2F... yes, I really do want to see this. It might be 'ridic', but that doesn't matter.
Dude nice combo now I know what to make when i get an LDD I still need a freakin CH120 though...I was using MLD 125XF today at a tourny lol
Very nice...Absorb or Plastic mode?I have a feeling its absorb mode.
OMG. I was going to head out today to get a syncthe kronos...and i saw this. Immediately changed my mind to get a LDD, so i stuffed a few more bucks into my wallet (: Be prepared for a bunch of rubbish counters from members who can't control XF properly, (not saying im beast with it). Comparative tests with a MF would be good. I can contribute with tests later...
I'll test this against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF tonight, as Hero mentioned you found it's effective against it. I'll post results in whatever modes I find best, but if there is a particular launch you'd like me to use for this, let me know.

I won't be too surprised if it does well, LDD seems to cause it some trouble at times, but yeah, until I've tried it or seen the full 120 rounds of testing (trololololo), I'll not comment Wink

Also, I've always had trouble with LDD having horrific stamina/balance issues, so I gave up on this combo myself, but I don't know how well I actually tried it.

Lastly:

So, so glad to see the counter section up there. When I saw it, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks man Smile
I expected this to work well, also the added diameter also would help with its rotations and balance, but if you can't control an XF, there will be a whole load more wall smacking than MLD CH120 XF XD.

does the small amount of rubber protruding help this to spin steal enough against a 230? as I would have expected more metal on metal contact...

the weight should be great for the KOs, and now it would be a lot easier to KO 230s

only one concern... what if someone was using a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS with an aggressive CS, would that become a problem?
An aggressive CS won't make a difference. It will just be easier to beat. Also, no problem th!nk. I felt it was necessary=). Also, the combo is always in absorb mode. Forgot to add that.