Kira... Killer?

Hello my name is Kira Killer Kitsune but because of site Username limits its Kira Killer. I got recommended on Instagram to join this site when I posted about how the original OST was making it impossible for me to continue working on my cosplay. A couple weeks later i'm here now.

I don't normally beyblade too often with my old beyblades I use them for cosplay and other things but I do own a lot of Metal Fight Beyblades. I mean a lot. This make my life living hell where I live because here everyone I know thing the originals are the master race.

I like to eat chocolate run laps and watch anime as a regular pass time but my cool pass time is cosplay. Hopefully I will meet some people on this site. It is nice to meet you all. Please have a good day and keep on blading. Cute
Welcome to the WBO KiraKiller!

I see you live in Canada; where exactly? We host tournaments in Toronto! Grin
(Feb. 23, 2015  2:05 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Welcome to the WBO KiraKiller!

I sadly live in Edmonton Alberta... I wish you guys could have an event over here. :\
(Feb. 23, 2015  2:22 AM)KiraKiller Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2015  2:05 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Welcome to the WBO KiraKiller!

I sadly live in Edmonton Alberta... I wish you guys could have an event over here. :\

All tournaments are fan run, so you can set up your own! Check out the Official Events forum for more info Smile