Poll: Do You like my Stories

Yes Your Good
68.75%
Its Ok Just do a little better
25.00%
Not The Best
6.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
If you want You Character in Your going to Have to Wait After the Tournament. You can still Request now but Your going to have to wait.

My Story. I was inspired By Night and Kyuubi-Master
Important People in it....

Akira Shimizu
Beyblade:Meteo L Drago85LRF (Attack)
Ayumi Kimura
Beyblade:Aquatic Eel145ES (Stamina)
Horigu
BeybladeGrinistruptor EarthosW100CS (Defense)
Takeshi Takeda
Beyblade: Blade Centaur100RF (Attack)
Akashi Inimaki
Beyblade: Archer SaggitarioHC145PS (Stamina)
Izuma Inzori
BeybladeConfusedilent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF (Attack)
Sonai Inzori
Beyblade:Hydro Narwhale XDFCH110 PD (Stamina)
Hatachi Inzori
BeybladeEeelectric Berserker BXBCH135 LRF (Attack)
Rez Inzori
Beyblade:Magma Saurian XGBCH160 RDS (Defense)
Iakou
Beyblade: Eclipse Draco WA130 B (Balance)
Kenchi Ayatome
Beyblade: Nova Cardinal 145 ES (Stamina)
?
Beyblade: ?

If you want your character in just do the following:

Name:
Bey:
Personality of Person:
Description of Bey:
Special Move:
Good or Bad:

Alright lets start!Wink

BOOM!...The crowd was silenced BING!!.. The bell had rung. The Batlle between Akira and Ryo is Ready. 3,2,1 GO SHOOT!! The Beys were launched, Akira`s was spinning fast. "Heh" Ryo Whispered. "Special Move Advance Dark Black Hole!!!" Ryo Screamed his Bey blew out a black hole from its Face Sucking up Akira`s Bey Power. "NOOOOO!!!" Akira Screamed

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Akira Screamed. "Oh it was just a dream" He Said. "Akira!!" His Mom Yelled. "Your Breakfast is Ready. "Ok Mom!" He ate breakfast with his mom in silence He breaks the silence. "Mom do I have to go to a new school I miss my friends". "Yes you do I`m sorry but we Have to get used to this New neighborhood now eat and get ready for school". "Ok" he said in a deppresing voice. The walk to school... Let It Rip!!! Some kids screamed. Those are beyblades He thought in his head. "I rember when I played with those now its just some stupid kids game". At school.... "This school looks boring nothing like my old school" He said. He bumped into a Girl. OWW!! He Said falling on His but. "Hey watch where your gggg..ggg.gg" He reapeted. Woah she is Cute! He thought in his head. "I`m so sorry" She said as she helped him up. "Nooo it`s my fault" He said. "Hey dont apologize its totally my fault" She said. "Anyways my name is Ayumi Sato" She Smiled. "Hi my name is Akira Matsuda" He said as his legs got weaker from him being nervous. "Back off squirt" A voice said in a deep voice. "Ayumi what are you doing with this loser" He said Angrily. "Takeishi I said stop Being a bully and stop calling people squirt" she yelled. "Shut up Ayumi" He said. "Hey who do think you are messing with girls" I said. "I`m your worst nightmare" He siad confident."You know what these are right" He said as he showed him a bey. Yeah its a beyblade" I said."Well me and you are gonna fight with our beys" He Yelled. "Do you accept" He said in a violent way.

The End
It's pretty good.
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:46 PM)DarkBull1234 Wrote: Awesome!
Thanks Man! You can be in it i am accepting others in it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:47 PM)Wraith Wrote: It's pretty good.
Well its my first try so I did not expected it to be Awesome.
I wanna be in it
Call me Horigu.
My bey is Distruptor Earthos
I am good
YAY! I'm inspiring people! I love how it all started with Night. He inspired Me who inspired you and I think alexscott. If it's not too much trouble, could you add Akashi from my story into yours?
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:07 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: YAY! I'm inspiring people! I love how it all started with Night. He inspired Me who inspired you and I think alexscott. If it's not too much trouble, could you add Akashi from my story into yours?
You Got It! I just need more people and I can make a new one.
Name John Bey MF Bakushin Susanow 100RF im good
Ok new rule Follow the format in the OP and once your done PM me of the character and Bey.
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:51 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Ok new rule Follow the format in the OP and once your done PM me of the character and Bey.
Shouldn't that be a given?
What do you Mean?
That should be obvious. People just don't take the time to read all of the OP.
Chapter 2

"No I can`t because I dont have a Bey" I said sadly. "Well get one and meet me tommorow at 6:30"."Fine" I said. "Don`t be late!" He siad angrily. The bell rang loudly. "Yes! We have no homework today" I said happily. "And that will give you more time to look for a bey Ayumi said". Later. "Man where am I gonna find a bey out on the street"? A light started shining outside. "Woah whats that" "Its a beyblade"! "Who is that over there". AW Man he`s problay the owner I knew it was to good to be true". "Hey man"! "Here is your beyblade"! I screamed. "Oh thanks man you can keep him though". The boy said. WHAAT! I yelled. "You want me to keep this Meteo L Drago"! "Yeah why not". The boy said. Akira went up too him. "So whats your name". "My name is Horigu". "And this my Bey Distruptor Earthos". "I guess this will be my New and First Bey Meteo L Drago". I siad. "How about a battle after we go to the Bey Pit". Horigu asked. "Um Sure but what`s a Bey Pit". I asked. " A Bey Pit is A place where they have beyblde parts and you can buy some parts whith your beypoints and you can get your bey cleaned after a rough battle". Alright Lets go!. I said cheerfuly. At the Bey Pit. "Hello can I Get a track, ring, and a tip please". Horigu asked. "Sure which ones the girl asked". Earthos ring 2, 100, And Metal Spike". "That will be 21,000 beypoints". He showed him is beypointer. "Alright thank you" She said. "See Akira thats all to..". Horigu went out side. "There you are Akira". Horigu sighed "Why are you looking at the sign". He asked. "Sorry I had a dream". I whisperd. "C'mon'. He said while he pulled my arm. "Hey Akira!" The girl said happily. "Ayumi you work at the Bey Pit"? I asked. "Yep!" She said. "Are you here to get some new parts" She asked. "Nope" I said while I was trying to look cool. "I see you got a bey" She said. Yep it`s name is Meteo". I said. "So what about are battle Akira". Horigu asked. "Oh yeah lets go now!" They went to the arena. "Alright! 3,2,1 GO SHOOT!" They both launch their beys at full power. Horigu had a good aim and Akira had a good strength. The beys clashed at a awesome power. "Alright Special move Dynamic Trick!" Horigu shouted. Earthos started spinnig faster and soon there was a vortex under his bey. "WHATT! You did not tell me you had a special move!". The bey started hitting Meteo fast no letting him make a single move. "So what are you going to do now Akira" Horigu yelled. "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do special move!"

To Be continued....
So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make the next chapter real soon!
I hated that waiting!
Thanks Man. I will try to make it Tommorow or Saturday. The next person in it will be Akashi.
ah I like making chars so heres mine

Name : levaon <= weird name
bey: Ground Shark MM 120 rf

Ground is like two posions stacked together each independent spinning
Shark is a blue clear wheel with two sharks on it
MM 120 (molecule modifier 120) enables the bey to travel under ground
RF (rubber flat)

SP move : (you think of a name.....) Ground Shark MM 120 rf uses MM120 to turn the ground beneth the opponent's bey in to mush opponent's bey then sinks in till track level Ground Shark MM 120 rf then rushes at it breaking it in to two pieces

Levaon wears a dark blue overcoat and black trousers is a calm guy likes to drink cola

edit :opps I forgot about the pm ing
Series 1~Chapter 3

"Special move! "Meteor Shock Driver!" Meteo Started creating sparks and soon it turned into an Electric Screw Driver. "Now Meteo attack!" Meteo ran into Horigu's bey but when It got their it suddenly stopped and it stopped spinning. "WHAT!" Are you kidding ME!" I screamed. "It's ok Akira you just need some practice with It." Horigu said. " Yeah Horigu is right Akira C'mon lets go inside and get some Hot Chocolate" Ayumi Said.

Point Of View~ Akashi

"Finally I can Get some time away from Home". I said. "Jeez I been waiting for My Vacation for Ever". "Altough it's not far away". A boy was walking from a far distance and he looked at Akashi. "Hey Kid do you know what beyblade Is?" I yelled. He walked up to me and said... "Yes I do Kind Sir" He said Politely "My name is Ichiga Niguzaki And this Is my Bey Icicle Phoenix" "My name is Akashi Inimaki And this is My Bey Archer Saggitario." "And where did you get that cool Bey it's Down Right Awesome!" "Heh Thanks My Mom gave it to me before the incident." "What happned?" I asked. "It's A long story are you sure". "Nevermine" I said fastly. "Maybe Later". I said. A tall boy came and from the looks of it He was Takeishi. "Hello I will be Taken Your beypoints Now". "And what makes you think that". I Said in a challenging voice. "My New Bey Dusk Hawk". He Said. "Well I can Beat Him". I Said. "Alright Let's Go..." "WAIT" Ichiga Yelled. "I'm in this too Guys!" Woah He suddenly turned from Polite into Energetic. I Thought. "Alright Thats Fine!" 3, 2, 1 Go Shoot! All three Beys were launched from Full power. "Go Get Him Saggitario!" I Commaded. "You To Phoenix!" Ichiga Yelled. Both Beys Ran into Hawk but It was Not enough Power. "Pathetic" Takeishi Said. "Hawk Is a balance type Of Defense and Stamina so chances are your attack is Useless Ecspecially From Two Stamina Types." "True But My Bro taught Me How to Battle And He could Beat You in 5 Seconds!" "Yeah And My phoenix is No Push Over!" Ichiga Yelled. "Akashi Why dont You Rest I'll Finish This!" Phoenix Attacked Rapidly With out giving in. "Yeah Go Phoenix And now Special Move Icicle Bomb!" Phoenix Started Creating Icicles And throwed them At Hawk. "Special Move Hawk Void Evasion." Takeishi Ordered. Hawk started Evading All of The Icicles with them doing a Scratch. "Hawk Special Move Tri Blast!" Hawk Moved So Fast It became Three Beys And It got close to The opponets And hit Him but... "Block Phoenix Saggitario!" Saggitario Blocked Phoenix but Still Took Them Both Out because Hawk Was three Beys. "I will be Taking Your Points Now". Takeishi Said. His Beypoins Went from 2,100 To 3,200 And He left Them Without Saying A word But He was Not in A happy Mood But rather In a Sad Mood.

To Be Continued
Next People In it~ John And Levaon
sup flash, great story! i have 4 characters for you, though thy are not in the correct order of the OP, her they are...

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:31 AM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: dude amazing plz dont give up
I'll probaly continue it during the summer when I have the time K.
@Izuma Inzori: Awesome! Thanks I should be set for my Next Story!
Ok guys(anybody reading this who have been waiting) I'm back and gonna Continue my story But I need to catch back up on it since its been a While. Also please add anything to help me do better the format will go like this.

Series _~Chapter _
Point of View:_

End of Chapter_
Next in it:_

If you want your character in just do the following:

Name:
Bey:
Personality of Person:
Description of Bey:
Special Move:
Good or Bad:

Dont forget to rate it! Thanks
Katsuya
Name: Iakou
Bey: Eclipse draco Wa130 b
Personality of Person: Nice, but quiet and distanced from others.
Description of Bey: Eclipse is a fusion wheel much like burn, but more ridged, bringing greater attack power, Draco is an energy ring with one winding dragon that meets its tail at the other end of the ring. Its level throughout and is dark blue.
Special Move:Final eclipse, My bey jumps in the air, eclipses the sun or moon, and then strikes down to finish the bey.
Good or Bad: Good, but more undetermined. Takes no sides.

Make any changes you want to suit your story.
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:47 AM)Iakou Wrote: Name: Iakou
Bey: Eclipse draco Wa130 b
Personality of Person: Nice, but quiet and distanced from others.
Description of Bey: Eclipse is a fusion wheel much like burn, but more ridged, bringing greater attack power, Draco is an energy ring with one winding dragon that meets its tail at the other end of the ring. Its level throughout and is dark blue.
Special Move:Final eclipse, My bey jumps in the air, eclipses the sun or moon, and then strikes down to finish the bey.
Good or Bad: Good, but more undetermined. Takes no sides.

Make any changes you want to suit your story.
Alright your in because I was just thinking about a wheel called Eclipse.
Cool, awesome brain matchiness
Name:Andrew Trinogami
Bey:Galaxy Gil F:A (Final Attack)(SF to HF)
Special Move:Galactic Tail Whip(Super strong KO)
Description:Andrew lives with his older brother because both of his parents are in the army. He got his bey from his grandfather who was once an excellent blader. Andrew has increased the power of his bey tenfold and is still aiming to be the best