11.90%
Who's he??
7.14%
I prefer some else..
11.90%
It's a secret I don't want to tell...
9.52%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
I am a Kai Hiwatari fangirl myself. Are you one too?
Perhaps, this could be a general Kai discussion thread instead of one which, fangirls only, can say whether they like said character or not.
well, ok.Since i think there aren't much members yet.
I LOVE KAI. I'M DEFINITELY A FANGIRL <3
He's sooooooooooo hot
Elmo Wrote:I LOVE KAI. I'M DEFINITELY A FANGIRL <3
He's sooooooooooo hot
noooo way, lol. ur defenitely not a fan, cuz I claim kai all to myself ! Tongue_out

muahahahaha!!! *glomps kai* I luff him sooooo much :3
Blast from the past:

[Image: CNE007.jpg]

Also, I'm changing the topic title because

A) There's not many female members here, and
B) It's kind of sexist.
Ok..

I have claimed Kai to myself in another forum and I'll do it again!!!

<insert evil laugh here*>

Kai is just sooo HOT!!!
Lol. Cute toy. I like Kai but I wouldn't say I'm a Kai fangirl
phoenix Wrote:Ok..

I have claimed Kai to myself in another forum and I'll do it again!!!

Kai is just sooo HOT!!!

Considering it's mostly straight guys and people who couldn't care less about this here, I wouldn't worry too much. Seriously, he's a 12-14 year old who paints his face blue.
I ALREADY CLAIMED HIM >< (m)

kai is my bishie ^^
Kai is sooo cool his battle with brooklyn was the best in the wolo g-force
And I thought I would never see another one of these topics after BB.com died...
Phoenix, most of us are here to talk about the toy and story elements of the show, not fawn over which thirteen year old cartoon boy we find sexy. Wink
Although admittedly they generally look older than their age. Or maybe it's just hard to tell with the art style.
Ah Kai..never been a fangirl and doubt i'll ever be Pinching_eyes_2
so I voted 'no way'
but I don't hate him at all, just don't mind him
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Although admittedly they generally look older than their age. Or maybe it's just hard to tell with the art style.

Actually, they age through the series. Kai being the oldest next is Rei then Tyson and finally Max (they did an appearance problem in season 2 but they fixed it in Season 3)

the age in the US version is set a year earlier than the japanese version and each season has a one year jump set to the times of the upcoming world tournament for 3 straight years.
phoenix Wrote:Actually, they age through the series. Kai being the oldest next is Rei then Tyson and finally Max
the age in the US version is set a year earlier than the japanese version and each season has a one year jump set to the times of the upcoming world tournament for 3 straight years.
I cannot see how his post suggest he doesn't know they age through the 3 year series... It is correct that they look older than they are. They are 10-12 year olds in the original Beyblade 2000 and older in the dub. Dubs usually make characters older anyway. The only 'official' age we got in the dub Beyblade 2000 was from the "13 Candles" episode title for Takao's 'birthday' (which was just a party in the original anyway).

phoenix Wrote:(they did an appearance problem in season 2 but they fixed it in Season 3)
The series' art styles were done by different artists.
i just found this vid of Kai's english VA! imagine him OOC if you dare!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXrthRTp8Vk
kai <3333333333 fan boying matrial right there Wink
Considering Kai in English had terrible voice acting most of the time, I do not know why this three-years-old topic was brought back ...
Hey, Kai-V!!!! Hey! I like Kai's english dub voice. it fits him perfectly...in my opinion. Well, way better than Ryuga's dub voice on MFB i'll tell you that right now.
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:51 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Hey, Kai-V!!!! Hey! I like Kai's english dub voice. it fits him perfectly...in my opinion. Well, way better than Ryuga's dub voice on MFB i'll tell you that right now.
I just think his "Ah! Dranzer ... !" were always terrible.
Yes, I´m agree with Kai-V, the english Kai dubbing is very simply, just check the spanish dubbing is better than japanese and english

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tX6ihGD...re=related