Just to say hello.

Hello to everyone.

I'm a collector type of enthusiast. I've been passionate in collecting beyblades because of their design. I find it compelling to see how aesthetic and engeneering oriented design blend together into a single product (beyblade). Never really used my beyblades, I just appreciate them for what they are and are capable of. It's been my passion from the very beginnigns, and it still somehow continues to be after all those years. It definitely marked one part of my (adolescent) life.

I hope to make some small contribution to this community in the future.

That's all from me for now. Smile
Welcome! Hopefully you find some info on Special Edition Beys you never knew about here, so you can add them to your collection.
(Dec. 17, 2013  10:29 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Welcome! Hopefully you find some info on Special Edition Beys you never knew about here, so you can add them to your collection.

Thank you, I'll definitely take a peek. Although ironically I somehow always preffered "basic" ones. Those color schemes appeal to me more (one of the reasons I like original japanese ones). Only exception are the black ones where high contrast of black plastic "background" highlights the remaining colours. But who knows, I just might find something equally stunning.^^
Welcome to the WBO! It's cool that you're a collector of Beyblades. You should also try and look into the competitive side of Beyblade, you might find that interesting too! Smile
(Dec. 20, 2013  1:02 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! It's cool that you're a collector of Beyblades. You should also try and look into the competitive side of Beyblade, you might find that interesting too! Smile

Actually at the beginning I did some battles against my younger brother and the neighbours and it certainly was fun. I even made arena from cardboard and duct tape. XD Unfortunately after all those battles bayblades were worn out, especially the stickers (why didn't they make them plastic like the expendable ones on HMS packagings). )': At that time I just didn't have money to buy multiple ones as they were very pricey, so I focused on collecting different ones. Nowdays when I actually have the money I don't have anyone to play with because of my age...such is the irony of life. (:
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile