January 2014 Giveaway: Saramanda Ifraid or Orojya Reviser - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

If you've Liked our Facebook Page you'll likely already know that we recently purchased some super cool recolours to use for ... something! Well, we've decided to use one of them for this months giveaway! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the January 2014 giveaway for a brand new limited edition Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS Burst Flame Ver. or Orojya Reviser T125JB! The winner may choose to receive whichever one they like.

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in one Face Booster for the winner!
This contest will run for one week until February 1st, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
Woo, please count me in.

This is pretty cool! Grin
Count me in please! Smile I'm going for that Orojya Reviser ❤
I'm in please.
Count me in agen. That black Saramanda is very berry smexy.
Enter me please. Thanks
Yo to the yo dog, I like gots da yo in the entry
Woah, awesome! Count me in for sure Smile I would kill for the Saramanda Ifraid.
I'm definitely in on this Smile.
Enter me pl0x even though I have em already hehe
I want the Saramanda Ifraid! Looks too dope! Enter me. Tongue_out
Enter me Grin I want Revizer Wink
Enter me please.
Anime north 2014! Woooooo!!
I'm in too!
yes ok enter me please am i entered ok good
I'll keep lurking for as long as I need to feel more comfortable with the metagame. This contest, however, gives me an incentive to share my newfound enthusiasm; the collection is close to breaking 100.
Uh.......enter me I guess.
Enter Meee please!
Enter me please.
Awesome. Enter me please