Introduction to me (Plus Q&A)

Hello, I am Meeper, i'm just some beyblade geek(I am NOT associated with BBG) who loves to make awsome things on minecraft. and make things out of lego, I really like beyblade, I do not have much other users here's the list of my users for other sites:
Minecraft: Meeper2creeper
Ya very little users, but my friend's user on WBO is Tyoka if you want to check him out.
My Minecraft friends have youtube if you wish:
www.youtube.com/TheBestMCP if it does not work please try searching with a space between TheBest and MCP
www.youtube.com/Legitimoose
both my minecraft friends do not have WBO account.
But back to my "about me" thing.
Um, I am currently trying to get the entire beyblade series of tops, so far, I got about half of the 4D system beys, this includes all the random boosters (To get the prize bey on random booster I get three of the same random booster pack, so it is a 3 out of 7 chance of getting the bey)
I'm working on the metal masters series, and I've collected all of the metal fusion series beys.
So this also because this is my about me thread, if you have questions I WILL answer!!!
Oh and for comments don't 1ST comment spam, I really hate waisting time deleting those messages.
Q&A:
Q: How long have you been playing Beyblade (Submitter by DRAGON KING)
A: for about two years.

Q:how about plastics and HMS?
A: I do have a lot of them, but I dont often use them (I sometimes break them so I dont use them in battle) they are more for show to me.
(Submitted by stoney2208)

Q: do you have any zero-g or shogun steel beyblades?
A: just to narrow this down on questions, I'll show what kinds of beys I have:
1st gen (Plastics): near all
Metal system: none yet
Metal fusion: have some but very little
Metal Masters: quite a few
4D: just need wing pegasus, ldrago guardian and duo uranus and its complete!
Zero-G/shogun: not alot, but I do have some.
(submitted by Tyoka)
Welcome to the WBO! Just a pointer; only mods can delete posts Wink.
My question: how long have you been playing beyblade?
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Hey Meeper!
my Q: You didn't say nything about zero-g/shogun steel, do you hve any?
Welcome to WBO Smile Have fun!
My Q: How about plastics and HMS?
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:55 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Welcome to WBO :) Have fun!
My Q: How about plastics and HMS?
gg havent checked this thread in a while, but that question is already answered.
look at my bey collection part of the Q&A
EDIT: oops, missed a spot in my Q&A part, looks like you have two answers XD
You've been doing pretty good, so far! Just don't make anyone report your posts, haha.

My question to you is, are you looking to possibly make a big contribution to this forum? Smile
The reported posts on people's profiles? Those are how many posts he person has reported.

Edit: he edited his post.
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:12 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: You've been doing pretty good, so far! Just don't make anyone report your posts, haha.

My question to you is, are you looking to possibly make a big contribution to this forum? :)
I actually dont know, depends on what you mean by that...
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:15 AM)Meeper Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:12 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: You've been doing pretty good, so far! Just don't make anyone report your posts, haha.

My question to you is, are you looking to possibly make a big contribution to this forum? Smile
By possibly helping out lots. That's what I mean.
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:17 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:15 AM)Meeper Wrote:

My question to you is, are you looking to possibly make a big contribution to this forum? :)
By possibly helping out lots. That's what I mean.
OHHHHH thats what you mean, yes, on the question side of this thread thats what this'll do.
im trying to think of something that would help people on WBO, but nothing has made a spark yet... (As in, i have no ideas)