Introducing the Dragon (me).

Hello guys i am lipun and i am 14 and from asia.I am a fan of d.emperor so i regestered here althrough our emperor is not anymore but he will always be in my or our heart.
Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure you read the rules!
Yes,thanks guys i have read it can anyone tell me how to battle here?
Welcome! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, Or in need of a new avatar or signature! Smile

(Dec. 23, 2013  5:38 PM)Dragon Emperor* Wrote: Yes,thanks guys i have read it can anyone tell me how to battle here?
By attending official WBO tournaments Smile
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:38 PM)Dragon Emperor* Wrote: Yes,thanks guys i have read it can anyone tell me how to battle here?

If you mean battling online you can't, But you can go to tournaments and battle.
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

If you mean battling online you can't, But you can go to tournaments and battle.
That's already been said Tongue_out
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:41 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

You just typed it faster, I didn't see it.
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:41 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: If you mean battling online you can't, But you can go to tournaments and battle.

You just typed it faster, I didn't see it.
Haha, Thanks for telling me Smile
Thanks guys you are great guys