Introducing myself

Hi you all, I'm ray11, i have just bought this
[Image: 49C0D49319B9F36910C7AF94AD03A57A.jpg]
a few days ago, and i want to improve myself in the world of beyblades. Any help will be welcome.

edit.- I'm from Spain

Salutes.
Hello,

You definitely came to the right place to get advice. Storm Pegasis 105RF is a great Beyblade to purchase as a first, but at any point in your Beyblading story too. However, that implies that you will have to use Attack types, so you will need :

- stronger, heavier Attack parts;
- to master the Sliding Shoot.

To do the first, go ahead and read around the articles on Beywiki, they will give you a great idea on what works best in Attack and in which customizations. You can also get advice in our Purchase Consultation topic. Once you have bought a few more Beyblade pieces, you can receive advice on what the best combinations you can make with those are inside our "Build me a combo!" thread, in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

For the second, you should watch our Beyblade Lesson - Sliding Shoot video on our YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel

If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me.
(Mar. 05, 2015  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello,

You definitely came to the right place to get advice. Storm Pegasis 105RF is a great Beyblade to purchase as a first, but at any point in your Beyblading story too. However, that implies that you will have to use Attack types, so you will need :

- stronger, heavier Attack parts;
- to master the Sliding Shoot.

To do the first, go ahead and read around the articles on Beywiki, they will give you a great idea on what works best in Attack and in which customizations. You can also get advice in our Purchase Consultation topic. Once you have bought a few more Beyblade pieces, you can receive advice on what the best combinations you can make with those are inside our "Build me a combo!" thread, in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

For the second, you should watch our Beyblade Lesson - Sliding Shoot video on our YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel

If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much dude. The biggest problem i found on my beyblade is that if in the first 10 seconds i don't KO a stamina beyblade mine gets destroyed.
(Mar. 05, 2015  10:28 PM)ray11 Wrote: Thank you very much dude. The biggest problem i found on my beyblade is that if in the first 10 seconds i don't KO a stamina beyblade mine gets destroyed.

Exactly, that is the big problem with Attack types hah. However, it is at the same time the most powerful type of Beyblade. The best Bladers are able to use them to win because they know how to do the Sliding Shoot, as I mentioned. It is really tough, but the more you try, the closer you are to mastering that launching technique. If you can also, get a Beylauncher or String Launcher, because that has a lot more power (so more speed and your Beyblade will last longer) than regular launchers that use winders.
Hey ray11 welcome Grin I'm just starting out too (after 10 year hiatus) so I'm learning the new things. This place is REALLY helpful. Enjoy your stay Smile