Internet Videos

brandonk129 Wrote:omg really great video! must watch! these kids are hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVLqAnlvn3A

oh it's you, ps3-crusader

(that KH topic was really lol btw. none of us were really serious i hope you know)
how would you know im so pro ps3? you were banned around the time when i was in the 1 versus 20 arguements around when they started. this is where ps3 starts making the turn around. its all downhill. ratchet and clank is an AAA game. 9s and up all across the board. and more greats to end the year like haze and uncharted. and yeah i know you were kidding about the kh thread. hear about ds and psp kh games coming out in 08? those are obviously the two best handheld games of all time. i mean kh has worked up such a reputation, if kingdom hearts 3 was a piece of literal carp in a box, it would still sell millions, and be the best game of all time. oh and guess what else! kh card game coming in mid november 07! so awesome. kh is honestly the best game franchise of all time. i hope the card game really blooms and gets popular. and especially when the kh2 and COM cards come out. right now its only kh1 cards. and and like sorry to make my post so long, but eye of judgement for ps3 looks so awesome. it really is revolutionary.
people arguing about videogames is literally the most boring thing in the world, unless those people happened to be named Tycho and Gabriel
brandonk129 Wrote:how would you know im so pro ps3? you were banned around the time when i was in the 1 versus 20 arguements around when they started. this is where ps3 starts making the turn around. its all downhill. ratchet and clank is an AAA game. 9s and up all across the board. and more greats to end the year like haze and uncharted. and yeah i know you were kidding about the kh thread. hear about ds and psp kh games coming out in 08? those are obviously the two best handheld games of all time. i mean kh has worked up such a reputation, if kingdom hearts 3 was a piece of literal carp in a box, it would still sell millions, and be the best game of all time. oh and guess what else! kh card game coming in mid november 07! so awesome. kh is honestly the best game franchise of all time. i hope the card game really blooms and gets popular. and especially when the kh2 and COM cards come out. right now its only kh1 cards. and and like sorry to make my post so long, but eye of judgement for ps3 looks so awesome. it really is revolutionary.

shut up, did you honestly just say that even if KH3 sucked it would still be the best game of all time? go away and don't come back until you have a sense of objectivity

Mr. Toto Wrote:people arguing about videogames is literally the most boring thing in the world, unless those people happened to be named Tycho and Gabriel

qft
gg at getting riled up, kid.

totally proved my point.
wow. how can anyone deny that it is one of the best games of all time. it JUST SO HAPPENS that everyone who plays kh1 and/or kh2 all the way through just likes it so much it automatically gets placed at their top 5 games of all time list. i was kidding about the piece of carp in the box thing obviously, im just saying kh has got such a good reputation, and KH3 is going to be the great.
brandonk129 Wrote:wow. how can anyone deny that it is one of the best games of all time. it JUST SO HAPPENS that everyone who plays kh1 and/or kh2 all the way through just likes it so much it automatically gets placed at their top 5 games of all time list. i was kidding about the piece of carp in the box thing obviously, im just saying kh has got such a good reputation, and KH3 is going to be the great.

Everyone?

I loved KH1 so much, but KH2 wasn't very good.
I liked the storyline in both, but I could literally press "X" the entire game for KH2 and beat it.
G Wrote:I liked the storyline in both, but I could literally press "X" the entire game for KH2 and beat it.

qft
not as good as a lot of their other commercials Unhappy
brandonk129 Wrote:wow. how can anyone deny that it is one of the best games of all time. it JUST SO HAPPENS that everyone who plays kh1 and/or kh2 all the way through just likes it so much it automatically gets placed at their top 5 games of all time list. i was kidding about the piece of carp in the box thing obviously, im just saying kh has got such a good reputation, and KH3 is going to be the great.

Honestly, it never appealed to me. There's so many better games out there.
well yeah kh2 was definitely great, but i wasnt feeling the storyline. the first storyline was great. i hope the psp and ds games are awesome. oh and thanks composer of requiems, you said you didnt like the game in a excellent matter, especially when compared to others. COUGH* Artie COUGH*
brandonk129 Wrote:well yeah kh2 was definitely great, but i wasnt feeling the storyline. the first storyline was great. i hope the psp and ds games are awesome. oh and thanks composer of requiems, you said you didnt like the game in a excellent matter, especially when compared to others. COUGH* Artie COUGH*

guess we know what the 12 in brandon129 stands for
brandonk129 Wrote:well yeah kh2 was definitely great, but i wasnt feeling the storyline. the first storyline was great. i hope the psp and ds games are awesome. oh and thanks composer of requiems, you said you didnt like the game in a excellent matter, especially when compared to others. COUGH* Artie COUGH*

actually KH2 had a better story but crappier gameplay
Artie Wrote:

the 129 is for my birthday, numnuts
brandonk129 Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

Who says numnuts (sic)?
brandonk129 Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

you're just proving my point kid
frankly artie, are you not a kid too?
you had no reason to bring up that kindom hearts topic
BlueSZK Wrote:frankly artie, are you not a kid too?
you had no reason to bring up that kindom hearts topic

I was entitled, as he was (and frankly always) acts like a child. From his lack of objectivity, to his mannerisms...

And I brought up that KH topic because I was never around to tell him that none of us took said topic seriously at the time, yet he did (still does?) take it seriously.

There's a difference between being a child and acting like one. Age has no bearing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_IUyqenD7kU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rhih_uFKOHw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ajY7rYd8lI\
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vedAAWP22SI
http://www.vimeo.com/77426

An adorable kitten dueling with Mac OS X.
Tamer Brad Wrote:http://www.vimeo.com/77426

An adorable kitten dueling with Mac OS X.

olde

but still cuteeeee