Internet Memes

memes?like PINGAS and BAHHHHHHHHHHH yes i love them :3
<-------------------------
I made it.
So deikeilo what was the meme you used on that girl was it I can haz cheezburgers?
One of the funniest memes IMO is Guile's Theme Goes with Everything. Here are a couple of the better ones:

For the last one, wait until about a minute in.
EPIC WINNAGE.

I created my avatar, which is Success Kid. I personally thought it was hilarious...
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:59 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: So deikeilo what was the meme you used on that girl was it I can haz cheezburgers?

The one with LDrago not working on the Right Launcher? Y U NO guy.

Seriously she mentioned which she has used before in the OP guys..

No one X should have all this power.

('that' in actual song, which is what I used..)

If only 'Guile Theme goes with everything' could be expressed in visual form rather than having to listen.. :V

60's Spiderman has some seriously funny moments, guise.
True dat. Just look at djspida5's avatars.
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:03 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: My last owner hit me once. Once.

ah, but can you name the movie to which that line is paying homage?
I love memes. I can never remember what they are called though.

My favourite is Staredad for sure Smile
Hen does the narwhal bacon?
I love Joseph Ducreux, trolls, forever alone guy, Y U NO guy, Philosoraptor, Socially Awkward Penguin, Advice
Dog, Courage wolf, Good Guy Greg, and Foul Bachelor Frog.

If guns don't kill people, people kill people does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast?
-Philosoraptor

(Nov. 01, 2011  2:58 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:

No, it doesn't ring a bell Unhappy
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:59 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: So deikeilo what was the meme you used on that girl was it I can haz cheezburgers?
What girl?
'Not sure if alive or just Chuck Testa...." Probably m favorite infront of courage wolf and baby courage wolf.
Y U NO guy is really hilarious he just cracks me up
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:25 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:58 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
No, it doesn't ring a bell Unhappy

Johnny Dangerously - Specifically the character Danny Vermin, who used that device brilliantly. Smile
me gusta/me gusta mucho for me
My favourite meme.... So hard to decide! It's a tie between Trollface, Awesomeface, Trololo, IherduliekMudkipz and This! Is! Sparta!

EDIT: Also Nyan Cat smooth jazz edition.
As for me, Rick Astley who is from the video Rick'rolled.
It can be viewed on youtube too.
Here is a GIF image that contains a part of the video. Let's have a Rick syndrome, LOL.

[Image: Rickroll%27d.gif]
Nyan Cat, Leek Spin, Trollface, Shoop Da Whoop (I'M FIRIN MAH LAZER!), and Dr. Octagonapus are my favorites, but how come i posted a meme thread and Kai-V (no offense to Kai-V) closed it down as the first poster!!? It is a mystery
Deikailo gets better treatment because she's the Tournament Queen here in NYC.
Nyan Nyan Nyan... did i mention Nyan?
WHO LOVES TROLLFACE?

EDIT: I am in love with the rage faces and Rick Rolled, but i learned about me gusta and All Your Base Are Belong To Us. I like to call it, All Your BEYS are belong to us!
Kai-V closed your thread because this one already existed.

It has nothing to do with who the person posting is.
I love memes!!!
My favorites are: Nyan Cat, "Nope! It's Chuck Testa!", Lolcats (yes!), and shoop da woop with his fantastic lazer collections. "DR. OCTOGONAPUS--BLAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
I know Trollface is a meme, but they freak me out.
Also, pokemon memes are good too.

NYANnyannyannyannyannyannyannycookiesnnyannnyannnaynnnaynanyanaynaynNYAN

Meme are pointless but epic.
Weegee will forever be my personal favorite...

Gotta say though, Trollface is right behind Weegee...

I also like Awesome Face, Rick Roll'd, and IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!
I have mixed feelings for memes. I never use memes, on the internet or off. However, I do find them enjoyable when used by other people on the Internet. I hate them, however, when used in real life. Last year in seventh grade about 75% of my friends were a group of people who were even more nerdy than me (shocking, I know). I just got really pissed off every time they would say a meme like, WHY U NO SHARE CHIPS or saying LOL instead of laughing and stuff like that. However, as I, against all odds, have actually managed to get even more better looking, I've moved on to a group of friends who use real English and real life terms.

So, to sum it all up, I never use memes myself, and I hate them when used outside the Internet, but enjoy them on the Internet. Smile

Oh, and as for my favorite meme, it would be lolcats simply because unlike other memes, lolcats aren't all the same, so there is more variety to the meme, making it less repetitive.

On a side note, why is being Rick Rolled so bad? It's not that bad of a song...
Being RickRolled means that you got pranked