Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average

Internet Connection Speed (speedtest.net) post your results
blah

amour
BeyRank: #58 (1,397)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceWyvern FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceGold FacePegasis FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSea Dragon FaceBronze Face

Higher the download/upload, the better. Lower the ping, the better. Pinching_grin
You just have to know if you're getting what you pay for ...

[Image: latios.gif]
Jun 10 2011 02:03 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ultimate

Advanced n00b
(This post was last modified: Jun 10 2011 02:06 PM by Ultimate.)
(Jun 10 2011 02:03 PM)blah Wrote:  Higher the download/upload, the better. Lower the ping, the better. Pinching_grin
You just have to know if you're getting what you pay for ...

Oh I get it. Ok so that means .......

SHOOT.
Well my mum always goes for the cheapest deals so this really should have been expected.

I'm so jealous.

[Image: 214r3gl.png]
~Credit to BBS and STF for this Signature~
Jun 10 2011 02:05 PM
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

Yeah lool lower the jitter and packet loss also my parent paid for 4 years for 30mb i got 2 soo like blah said make sure you get what you pay for.

Jun 10 2011 02:07 PM
Ultimate

Advanced n00b

So the lower the Jitter the better?

[Image: 214r3gl.png]
~Credit to BBS and STF for this Signature~
Jun 10 2011 02:15 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #319 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face

I'm so dissapointed, I'm using my 5 year old laptop. Let me try my Desktop:

[Image: 1335219742.png]

[Image: 41804721.png]

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jun 10 2011 02:17 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stars

Maryland Prince
BeyRank: #7 (1,636)
DJ FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceSapphire FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceVirgo FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceUranus FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceDragonis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceAquario FaceFace of RevolutionRoyal FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceMetal FaceChimera FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGold FacePassport FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver Face500 FaceKillerken FaceSilver FaceSilver Face

[Image: 1335229843.png]
[Image: 41804872.png]
Ping Test Fail :/ Speed is Awesome! i can still do anything

My Sexy Selling Thread! Dranzer GT, Zeus and more!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stars-Se...ic-HMS-MFB

Fundraising for a Caravan! check it out! http://www.gofundme.com/7esy6c
Jun 10 2011 02:22 PM
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

Yeah your ping test will affect you online for instance call of duty etc. but like you said you speed is good BeyBladestation lool the computer doesn't make a difference really..

Jun 10 2011 02:45 PM
Stars

Maryland Prince
DJ FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceSapphire FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceVirgo FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceUranus FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceDragonis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceAquario FaceFace of RevolutionRoyal FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceMetal FaceChimera FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGold FacePassport FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver Face500 FaceKillerken FaceSilver FaceSilver Face

(Jun 10 2011 02:45 PM)Galaxxy Wrote:  Yeah your ping test will affect you online for instance call of duty etc. but like you said you speed is good BeyBladestation lool the computer doesn't make a difference really..
yeah i connect Western and Southern Terribly online :/ maybe Midwest

Jun 10 2011 02:47 PM
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

hmm Unhappy you should ask em whats going on lol

Jun 10 2011 02:48 PM
Stars

Maryland Prince
(This post was last modified: Jun 10 2011 03:00 PM by Stars.)
Hmm well it just depends on ISP for southern and Western people :/ i just find some people use AT&T and doesn't really help playing the game properly... same thing goes to Comcast, Road Runner, Vonage ISP... it's terrible

Jun 10 2011 02:54 PM
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

I don't understand what your trying to say, maybe re-word it? i dunno

Jun 10 2011 02:56 PM
TheShields

QWERTYQWERTYQWERTYQW

[Image: 1335295364.png]
[Image: 41806705.png]

This is from my Grandma's house. I will post from my house later today.

My Beystory http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TheShiel...r-Requests

Jun 10 2011 03:13 PM
Serotonin

★ // mid afternoon
BeyRank: #545 (1,112)
Gemios FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceLapis Lazuli FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceFace of DaysDJ FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceWolborg FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceRose Gold FacePegasis FaceGill FaceL Drago FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceFox FaceBeafowl FaceBeelzeb FaceCygnus FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jun 10 2011 09:37 AM)Galaxxy Wrote:  I recently switched from BT to Virgin Media and it was a great switch, I was getting 2mb down and 0.30 up even though I was a 30mb deal, that proves how much of a difference fibre optic makes as in distance from the exchange doesn't mean a thing. I recommend Virgin since I got it on Tuesday I haven't had a problem. 5 out of 5.

Woooowwww. I seriously gotta check whether they've started offering Fibre Optic Broadband in my area, your connection is phenomenal.

And I thought my internet connection was pretty good ... ;[

[Image: 1335302786.png] [Image: 41807213.png]

Jun 10 2011 03:25 PM
Stars

Maryland Prince

(Jun 10 2011 03:25 PM)♥ Wrote:  
(Jun 10 2011 09:37 AM)Galaxxy Wrote:  I recently switched from BT to Virgin Media and it was a great switch, I was getting 2mb down and 0.30 up even though I was a 30mb deal, that proves how much of a difference fibre optic makes as in distance from the exchange doesn't mean a thing. I recommend Virgin since I got it on Tuesday I haven't had a problem. 5 out of 5.

Woooowwww. I seriously gotta check whether they've started offering Fibre Optic Broadband in my area, your connection is phenomenal.

And I thought my internet connection was pretty good ... ;[

[Image: 1335302786.png] [Image: 41807213.png]
Well your Speed and Pings are great together you can obviously do gaming, etc.

Jun 10 2011 03:28 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #227 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Jun 10 2011 03:29 PM by Janstarblast.)
Why? That is too fast according to me...
In India, I think there is a lack of good broadband service. No wonder I got such BAD results...
Still, I can easily do gaming, videos, etc. Too fast in loading all that.

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Away Find all posts by this user
©oke

BeyRank: #2,603 (967)
Face of Days IIDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days III

[Image: 1335318154.png]

My Collection (Click to View)
(Mar 16 2012 09:42 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  
(Mar 16 2012 09:30 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:  Why is this Community so addicting?
We put a teeny tiny amount of Tyson & Gingka-approved beyspirit into every post. Once you're hooked, there's no going back! Smile
BeySpirit FTW
Stars

Maryland Prince
(This post was last modified: Jun 10 2011 03:32 PM by Stars.)
(Jun 10 2011 03:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Why? That is too fast according to me...
In India, I think there is a lack of good broadband service. No wonder I got such BAD results...
India is Lacks of most good ISP mostly you can find is expensive ones
(Jun 10 2011 03:28 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:  [Image: 1335318154.png]
I think the Comcast ISP only good on Pings but the speed is okayish

Jun 10 2011 03:29 PM
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

Heart, Yours is okay lol and yes fibre optic is the way forward i was getting 2 down 0.30 up it was terrible, Th3c0O!p3r5on your grandma's connection is SHOCKING lol OMG but she doesn't mind I suppose and Night Virgo your upload speed is BEAST

Jun 10 2011 03:39 PM
TheShields

QWERTYQWERTYQWERTYQW

Her Computer can't really load youtube so I have to wait Like 2- 3 minutes of paused then I get to watch what was loading. My home computer should be WAY Faster Hopefully.

My Beystory http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TheShiel...r-Requests

Jun 10 2011 03:46 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #319 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face

Well, I finally got onto the desktop and here are the results, I always though upload was slow for me:

[Image: 1335371698.png]

[Image: 41809451.png]

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jun 10 2011 04:15 PM