If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
Imagine that, would you want it to be like that? And what special move would you have and would you like it. Personally I would find it fun.
It would be exciting but to be honest it would be dangerous too...
(Oct. 17, 2011  9:24 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: It would be exciting but to be honest it would be dangerous too...

What like Ryuuga actually sucking helpless people to death or Storm Capricorn M145Q hitting someone in the eye! Or the whole stadium rolling down the street while people still blading inside or changing your hair color for a temporary amount of time while your eyes turn red. And there's Destroying a Stadium by a special move blowing up. And this ''Waterfall technique'' that people mention. Other then that it would be fun.
but being able to summon bitbeasts would be flipping epic......... dont complain cause no one said it was just for metal fight/fusion....
Haidressers will became millionaires and Beyblades sellers will became poor. But the real funny thing will be to float in the space "listening" to constellations and other mad characters; uh!! what a trip!!

Salute!!
On the one hand, it would present an opportunity to experience a deeper type of competition where "competitively viable" had an entirely different meaning - one based almost entirely on the skill of each individual. It would also provide an emotional bond with your spinning top, which would be the bee's knees, and I'm all for big luminescent animals wrestling to represent my toys engaged in fisticuffs.

On the other hand, power-crazy people with extremely dangerous technology and Sacred Spirits/Constellations are frequently threatening the otherwise-enjoyable nature of the game, and I'm not silly enough to think I'd be one of the heroes winning all the time. In fact, to really ponder the issue, you need to separate yourself entirely from the idea of even owning a Sacred Spirit(Plastics), as the vast majority of bladers did not. However, non-main-cast Bladers could still control their Beys(evidently) with some degree of ability, so that is at least an upgrade.

MFB is considerably more friendly in that regard, as it does have widely-available Constellations that still function similarly to the main-cast Constellations, however, most of the unique ones are still only accounted for in the main characters.

The primary draw, I think, of this perspective shift, would be that Beyblade would be a world-wide, socially-acceptable(if not insisted upon) hobby/sport, affording significantly more venues and opportunities to Beyblade with friends, or other opponents.

So, I'm 50/50 on it. As long as the good guys beat the bad guys and I have a decent Beyblade(Not even world championships/nationals quality, maybe just regionals or whathaveyou), it would be preferable. If the bad guys win and I'm stuck with Bump King, no thank you.
(Oct. 17, 2011  9:59 AM)sum 472 Wrote: snip!
Storm Capricorn M145Q hitting someone in the eye!
that happened with a cyber pegusus and a thermal pisces to me...Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 17, 2011  9:59 AM)sum 472 Wrote: snip!
changing your hair color for a temporary amount of time while your eyes turn red.
that happend to me in class but it was my skin not my hair, my eyes turned red too. This guy kept bugging me Lips_sealed

(Oct. 17, 2011  2:47 PM)Hazel Wrote: If the bad guys win and I'm stuck with Bump King, no thank you.
LOL!!! Grin
(Oct. 17, 2011  9:59 AM)sum 472 Wrote: What like Ryuuga actually sucking helpless people to death or Storm Capricorn M145Q hitting someone in the eye! Or the whole stadium rolling down the street while people still blading inside or changing your hair color for a temporary amount of time while your eyes turn red. And there's Destroying a Stadium by a special move blowing up. And this ''Waterfall technique'' that people mention. Other then that it would be fun.

Exactly! Don't forget the destructive battles and the beasts...
(Oct. 17, 2011  4:26 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  9:59 AM)sum 472 Wrote: What like Ryuuga actually sucking helpless people to death or Storm Capricorn M145Q hitting someone in the eye! Or the whole stadium rolling down the street while people still blading inside or changing your hair color for a temporary amount of time while your eyes turn red. And there's Destroying a Stadium by a special move blowing up. And this ''Waterfall technique'' that people mention. Other then that it would be fun.

Exactly! Don't forget the destructive battles and the beasts...

at least you won't be bullied, if it was like in the animie then there would be WBO/WBBA/BBA agents, still, we would never get bored Eee
Oh man! If we were able to call out our bit beasts, that would rock! I would have my own actual special move, Iron Core Defense!!!
I can see the really... Extremist governments ruining humanity if such evils like Zeus, Gilgamesh, and Nemesis could be revived through tops....

Think of what the terrorists would be capable of.
and think of what the police would be capable of...
Well, I would say that if this was true, then Beyblade would be the cause of the Third World War. As to what Hazel said, everyone would have their signature beys (you won't see two people having Lightning L Drago's).
Looking at the HUGE population of this world(or even the number of members on this site), a bey for everyone is IMPOSSIBLE (unless you use one that doesn't have a constellation/character related to it).
Also, some Mad Scientists would love to take control of the most powerful bey in the world. This would mean= Beyblade is not for kids like us. Its for the more responsible and experienced adults. Hmph! Angry
(Oct. 17, 2011  5:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Beyblade is not for kids like us. Its for the more responsible and experienced adults. Hmph! Angry

you got a point, but we are probably the only who people know how to use beyblades would be us...
little thing I made (Click to View)
LOL!!!
as I said, you got a point.Unhappy
(Oct. 17, 2011  5:18 PM)faissaloo Wrote: and think of what the police would be capable of...

Practically nothing. As in all anime revolving around a specific game, police would not be hired on their ability at said game but on their policing ability, thus meaning they would (for the most part) be appalling beybladers who couldn't do their policing job because of that.
that would be so cool and amazing, like in the plastic series anime where they all relax on the the grass hill next to the bridge and lake, what fun times! Smile
If we could, the WBO would be kicking terrorists butt! We could get Perseus to shoot down the wings of the plane in 911, and then get Ketos Twins to get it down safely!
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:59 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If we could, the WBO would be kicking terrorists butt! We could get Perseus to shoot down the wings of the plane in 911, and then get Ketos Twins to get it down safely!
oh, that would be so good...
Imagine that, the WBO could become like police, brad could become the president of the US
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:36 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:59 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If we could, the WBO would be kicking terrorists butt! We could get Perseus to shoot down the wings of the plane in 911, and then get Ketos Twins to get it down safely!
Imagine that, the WBO could become like police, brad could become the president of the US

Brad is Canadian.

If the world were like the Beyblade world, the terrorist attacks as we are familiar with them would not have technically occurred.
(Oct. 18, 2011  7:08 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:36 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

Brad is Canadian.

If the world were like the Beyblade world, the terrorist attacks as we are familiar with them would not have technically occurred.
what I meant by If beyblade was like it was in the animie was, if we had the same lifestyle, not the same timeline
that would be cool but you can be dangerously hurt (i would not want to have the experience of what happened with ryuga and kiowya. that was kind of scary....)
Not that I wouldn't be able to handle it or anything, but the whole idea sounds dangerous. Their are crazy people that might go around using beyblades to kill people........
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:26 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Not that I wouldn't be able to handle it or anything, but the whole idea sounds dangerous. Their are crazy people that might go around using beyblades to kill people........

Haha I agree with this it would be cool to have a awesome and powerful bey and stuff but there will also be people like tala,zeo,Brooklyn(he's one of the worst),ryuga(another one of the worst),and all the other bad guys that will want to destroy/control the world and hurt people..!! :\ soo I guess what I'm saying is it's a 50/50 kinda thing.....
Well yes that would be cool but anyone say what about anyone having the same bey because there's not enough for everyone on the WBO even outside of this so what's the total of every bey ever made compared to how many people that like beyblade in the world ?
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:31 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:26 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Not that I wouldn't be able to handle it or anything, but the whole idea sounds dangerous. Their are crazy people that might go around using beyblades to kill people........

Haha I agree with this it would be cool to have a awesome and powerful bey and stuff but there will also be people like tala,zeo,Brooklyn(he's one of the worst),ryuga(another one of the worst),and all the other bad guys that will want to destroy/control the world and hurt people..!! :\ soo I guess what I'm saying is it's a 50/50 kinda thing.....

Tala never tried to kill anyone, unless he was under the influence of Boris.......