If WBO had a motto/slogan....

So, what would you say could be a good motto for the WBO? I'm not saying there should be one, but I think that it would be fun to think of ones that could be used if there was. Personally, I currently have no good ideas and don't feel like making one up while I type this up, so I'll just see what everyone else thinks of and roll with that XD. Post away!
Just by the way, you should have started the thread with suggestions to give already, otherwise you are not contributing to your own discussion.

Anyway, this is genuinely something that I had reflected on previously, and which Brad must have also tried thinking of before. The only decent slogans I could imagine were : "Everything Beyblade; Everyone Beyblade", or "Where the Beyblade experts are!", etc.

I am definitely interested to see what others can think of though.
I've always sucks at coming up with stuff like this, but I'll try.

"Where beybladers, blade."
Blade together. Blade better. The WBO.
(Apr. 04, 2013  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just by the way, you should have started the thread with suggestions to give already, otherwise you are not contributing to your own discussion.

Anyway, this is genuinely something that I had reflected on previously, and which Brad must have also tried thinking of before. The only decent slogans I could imagine were : "Everything Beyblade; Everyone Beyblade", or "Where the Beyblade experts are!", etc.

I am definitely interested to see what others can think of though.

Yea, I probly should've, but I couldn't think of anything immediate that didn't sound dumb or overused. I do like your first one, though. Maybe, "Where the world's bladers are," or something along the lines of that.
"Everything you ever wanted to know about beyblade, all in one site."
"The WBO; where everything we do is geared towards you."
"Beyblade first, slogans second."
Haha, just some quick ideas.
"Just keep blading, just keep blading..."
"The WBO. Where we upgrade and aid you in Beyblade."

Grin
The Wbo
We play beyblade with epicness!
Wbo, were people become champions

*the wbo
"don't drink and blade"
unless you know how to use waterfall of course
Honestly it really just seems like a tacky idea to me, it's only going to end up sounding corny, cheesy, or weird anyway. I feel the site name sums us up just fine, honestly.
I was thinking that as well, haha. A lot of the suggestions seem Unprofessional, even mine.

I do have another though, very cheesy. "simply, beyblade."
The solution more simple and spontaneous is certainly "Let's beyblade!" hah.

Picking up speed, running out of time
Going head to head, it's a way of life
You gotta fall down, meet ground, to get back up again...

Awh...how many memories come back to my mind.

Or "...your beyblade's portal".
personally, i believe "think before you post" fits the WBO VERY well Tongue_out
I must agree with Wolfblade. Totally agreed.

But well, I guess my shot at it would be: Beyblade 101
(Apr. 05, 2013  5:32 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: personally, i believe "think before you post" fits the WBO VERY well Tongue_out

That doesn't exactly fit as a motto/slogan. Its simply awkward. XD

"THE WBO! THINK BEFORE YOU POST!"

^That sounds like something that should be(or is) a part of Kai-V's Introductory PM. Tongue_out_wink
Actually, I agree with th!nk. I do not think WBO needs any motto or slogan, but well, if it did need to have one, it should highlight our main feature- BeyPoints.

"Ranking Beybladers all over the World!"
"WBO, where a spinning top becomes a Beyblade"

Because if we don't subscribe to the WBO, we are alone, and we play alone, so the Bey is a simple spinning top.
But if we are subscribe, we meet new friends, we play with other bladers, we become a blader, and the spinning top becomes a Beyblade.

I don't speak english too good and i don't know if you can understand what i wrote.
That was great English!
And I think that's pretty cool.
And as oppose to most people, I think a slogan would be kinda nice.
After all, it wouldn't hurt, would it?
Haha, I've got a few:

"the WBO where beyblade happens"
"the WBO, where bladers unite"

Something along the lines of that.
Then suddenly, a Spash text in the Banner appears, like the one in MC...

I'm just going to have fun and use my Group's name in this thing:

"Where Blading People are Awesome"
(Apr. 05, 2013  10:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly it really just seems like a tacky idea to me, it's only going to end up sounding corny, cheesy, or weird anyway.

True xD

"Beyblade's largest sanctioning body".

"Where bladers unite".

But personally, I liked "Everything Beyblade; Everyone Beyblade". Or simply "Everything Beyblade" would be cool too!
Hope I don't create any drama with these slogans/motto
"We hear voices, they tell us to stop, why should be listen, blading is our job"(Just a changed lyrics from Kasabian's song 'I Hear Voices')
"The WBO, where we turn your spinning-top hobby into an addiction."(Similar to my Profile's Bio)
"The WBO, where underdogs become legends"
"Welcome to the WBO, where testing is fun"(dedicated to all people who spend their precious time testing for the good of the community)

Hope they're good.
"The world Beyblade Organisation, spinning the globe."
"Keep calm and Let It Rip."
or.....
"Organizing Beyblade threads since 2007."
or.....
"The place where Blader's spirits come together to make one."

thats all i can think of...
let me know if you like one of these slogans.