I wish I never gave my blades away...

Hello,

I am from Vancouver, BC, Canada and I am 23. I recently got back into Beyblades about a week ago, after I had a memory of my childhood back in the day when I had a collection of Beyblades, and would play Beyblades with Friends and family. Beyblades where one of my all time favourite hobbies when I was a kid. I then went through my teenager phase and gave them away. Today I remember all the cool Beyblade blades and things I owned and miss them.

I started watching Bayblade again, to remind me of the series and am playing the iOS mobile game. I could not resist and really wanted a Beyblade again, so badly that I bought two fake cheap ones off eBay for $5.00 CAD all together, which I know most of you will probably shake your head at because they are not official and can't be used in official tournaments, because that is all I can afford and am not suppose to be spending my money but saving it for a mortgage with my husband.

I miss the original Beyblades and wish I had at least one original Beyblade, mainly Dragoon, because Dragoon was my favourite. I never really paid attention to the new Beyblade series or merchandise until now and I like the new Beyblade style. I wish I knew people my age that would still have their Beyblades that I could play against. I put my self on this site map to see who lives near me with Beyblades and to set up a battle.

I found this site from random curiosity, when I Googled "Beyblade Vancouver tournament" just to see if their are people my age playing seriously, and I thought that would be such a cool thing to get into. I think it is really cool to see others my age that are still interested in such a hobby.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to talking to others. Cute
Wow, that sucks. Welcome to the WBO, I'm sure you'll fit in fine. I'm sorta in the same position as you, my blades all just got stolen so heh. Anyways, welcome, again to WBO.
I also went through a similar experience like yours, except, I was fortunate enough to be able to acquire the new stuff. What a bummer.

aside from that,

Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your time here Smile
Welcome to the WBO.

I would donate but I don't know how to send something, I know pretty stupid of me right?
I almost did that. But I go on and off. I'll be beyblading then sixinths later I won't. Then six more months and I am. My basic rule of thumb is don't sell them because soon you'll use them again. Have fun and welcome to the WBO!

(Mar. 22, 2015  6:28 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Wow, that sucks. Welcome to the WBO, I'm sure you'll fit in fine. I'm sorta in the same position as you, my blades all just got stolen so heh. Anyways, welcome, again to WBO.

Fave Hunters got you too huh?
Hey,welcome to the WBO! From what I know, Vancouver tournaments haven't been hosted in a while, but maybe you can set one up! Check out http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf for the rules on hosting if you are interested Smile
(Mar. 22, 2015  11:30 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

I would donate but I don't know how to send something, I know pretty stupid of me right?

Aww, thanks' for the thought, but it's kind of a pain and coast money to send things thought parcel mail. Tongue_out

Thank you every one. ^^