I'm back!

Hey members of the WBO! I'm " Kirito " (formerly known as Crax686 before my extensive leave)! Now I'm one of those "non-beyblader" members here and I'm a big Sword Art Online fan! I am currently writing a Sword Art Online inspired book franchise called GGO+ (Gun Gale Online +) and I have been recently getting back into some of my older hobbies! Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I'll reply ASAP! I hope I can get settled back into my (productive, not mischevious) old habits soon and I have to set some new goals!
non-beyblader members? That's an oxymoron. I really can't see a reason for a non-beyblader to be a member of this organisation, unless you plan to get back into it later.

Nevertheless, welcome back! I don't quite remember you, so you must of been here during my little absence. Quite a bit has changed, but it's still awesome! Have fun! And don't step on any hedgehogs.
The community is so much more than beyblade. Many ex-beyblades to just what Kiriti did and stay to write stories, or they just hang out in the off-topic forums.

Anyway, welcome back! It's always nice to see people return to the forums!
Thanks you two! And @FlyingWaffle, I used to be a beyblader but not anymore. xP