I have an ART WEBSITE! [Updated 12th July 2011]

The website link below:
http://reallyrandomtj.weebly.com/

Basically this website is an art portfolio for me and others to view of all my past and present artwork by hand and computer. As well as a little forum because if you've checked out the website all ready, it would seem a little empty without a forum and hard for people to make requests on there, unless they request here. which is allowed.

Also I've included a page called "Fun Stuff" if you click it you'll find out whats on there.

The forum isn't just for my art - check it out you'll know what i mean - I don't expect it to get anywhere near as popular as the WBO, but it is easier for me to keep up to date with requests and my artwork then to use WBO for all my art and all artwork files spread out on my hard drive. And every time I get on my website I can always improve it with feedback from everyone (or who ever joins and posts).

Also feel free to join as a member on the forum if you can, I haven't figured out how others join yet. I'll figure it out eventually. But if you find out before me please add it here. Smile

Obviously, I'll always be updating it somehow to make it better and if you have suggestions... feel free to say. Grin
Just skimmed through all the pictures, impressive, keep it up.
nice site dude and the stuff too
Good, but needs more practice .
Not keening on finding faults, but it's little bit weird to me.(or yugioh characters are weird as always?)
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:48 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Good, but needs more practice .
Not keening on finding faults, but it's little bit weird to me.(or yugioh characters are weird as always?)

Care to give me more information?
How is it weird to you? Oh if its the few starting of the slideshow... then that's the earliest ones. I put them on their to show my progress... the first few are a few years old.

Galaxxy, xlr8, RAW: Thanks Smile
[Update]

Finished about a week ago, check out the Computer Art page on my website. (Link in first post)
(The last picture in the slideshow. Its fan art of a fan art sketch.)

Completed with permission from the artist (On Deviant Art: =RockLeone)

Its merman Kyouya, and her fan character she made for Kyouya - her name is Beth, as a mermaid.
I really loved the sketch so I asked the artist if I could color it...
When I finally finished it (On and off it took me: 2 days to complete)
The artist loved it. Cute
And she requested most of the Kyouya pictures which are now on my site.

[Currently working on...]

I'm currently working on Madoka, From the Metal Fight Beyblade Movie.
I'm sure you'll remember when Madoka lost it at Ginga, Masamune, Benkei, Kenta and Yuu.
(The face you see where she accidently spits while yelling.) XD

[What I'm thinking of doing after...]

Want to help me decide?
I'm thinking of doing.....

- Motti when she reacts to Johannes yelling at her in the tag battle between them, and Kyouya and Benkei.

- Masamune, Ginga and Hyouma laughing together in the movie. or Ginga and Masamune thinking they are Tarzan.

- Kenta and Yuu's reaction when a freak wave destroyed their sandcastle.

- Or Damien, Ginga and Jack on the run in the anime when Faust is introduced, after the water fight.
The computer art stuff is very nice. Smile
References aside, did you make all of them from scratch?
There are some differences in artwork that I've noticed. Some of the scenes from the anime look pretty much exactly like they did in the anime, shading and all. There are other pieces that you can tell were completely freehand that are not as detailed.

You should really specify what had a reference photo and what did not. Either way, they all look really great. I love the CG because it is simple, but effective. Good job. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:30 PM)Greimatter Wrote: The computer art stuff is very nice. Smile
References aside, did you make all of them from scratch?

For my anime drawings I had a reference, like from a magazine I had, like the Tala drawings was from a beyblade quiz book.. so the picture was really, really small... so I had a habit of looking at what I saw and drawing it to fit on a A4 page, no computers involved. For the manga characters I just had "how to" books but I didn't copy the actual book image I just focused on features I wanted like the Manga Girl using Gel Pens. The rest are freehand.

For the computer art I always had a reference close by on the computer. I'd look at it the reference picture (or screenshot) then minimize the window and used my memory to make my finished artworks. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: There are some differences in artwork that I've noticed. Some of the scenes from the anime look pretty much exactly like they did in the anime, shading and all. There are other pieces that you can tell were completely freehand that are not as detailed.

You should really specify what had a reference photo and what did not. Either way, they all look really great. I love the CG because it is simple, but effective. Good job. Smile

My main goal in all my art is to get it as close to the reference pictures as I possibly could... specially with the program I use I gotta do everything from scratch. I'm kinda a perfectionist with my art, which also leads to doubting my own drawing skills, which explains why their are more computer art pictures then hand drawings.
Update... Again.

Finished another piece of computer art last night... check the 'computer art' page on my website at the end after the merman Kyouya and mermaid Beth picture and you'll see... Just a hint... its from the Metal Fight Beyblade Movie. Cute

Now just gotta figure out what to do next, anyone got any ideas?