I came here because of my nephew

Poll: Am I welcome here? Even though I don't get bey blade?

Yes
37.50%
No
0%
Of course!!!
62.50%
Of course not!!!
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hi. I'm Awesome aunt and my nephew who goes by the username Jake Hagane introduced me here so I can apparently write stories that others could see. I hope I'm welcome here although I don't really understand bey blade and I don't like it for that reason. Again, hopefully I am welcome.
Oh OK. So will you basically just post stories ? If that is the case, just make sure to remember that Beyblade's target audience is young, but otherwise of course you can post your stories, people will gladly read them.
You are definitely welcome here and we would love to hear some of your stories! just make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you. Hope you have a good time at the WBO!

edit: Kai-V beat me to it.
Thanks guys. I might just post non bey blade related stories, and thank you both for being so kind.
Well, if you want, perhaps you could look into beyblade and you never know, you might like it.

But we do have many writers and I myself will gladly read and offer any criticism for your stories, if you wish!

Just make sure you read the rules and you should be set.
You'd always be welcome here, Even though you're not really interested in beyblading Smile Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, I'll probably be able to answer them Smile Good luck with your stories Tongue_out
You are definitely welcome here aunt liz! Like ultramarine said, if you looked into Beyblade, you might like it.