How to make a combo

So you want to make your own combo?
How do you plan on making them? What parts do you plan to use?
Hope here's a guide that will help.

Pick your combo's main objective. Is it the defend and stay it's ground or smash and smash?
Once you've decided, look in your wheels that have characteristics which will be useful on this situation.
Next, pick a track that will assist your wheel in using these characteristics to fulfill it's objective.
Then pick a bottom that does what you want your wheel to do and be able to help.\

Does your combo need extra weight? If so, add a metal face.

Let's take Pegasis 145RF for example.
I wanted to make an attack combo.

I looked in my wheels and decided Pegasis had nice points UNDER it right after one of it's wings 'rise'. I thought this would be able to have a nice force smash.

To utilize these suspected force smash capabilities, I picked the highest track, 145.
To pick which of the 145s to use, I thought that if i wanted be able to force smash, I wanted the least interference from the track. Therefore, i picked the normal 145.

And of course since it's a smashing combo, I picked RF since it has the highest movement speed and best movement pattern.

Attack combos usually do not require additional weight so I didn't add a metal face.

The result was a devastating force smasher that was able to chuck beyblades around on easily. Ozzy agrees to this.

Tips:
If making an attacker, look for a wheel with prominent protrusions.
If making a defender, pick a heavy wheel with a mainly circular shape.
If making a stamina beyblade (LOL staminer,) pick a very circular wheel. The weight depends on where the weight is distributed on the wheel. Pick a wheel with it's weight focused around the outside perimeter.
Thanks for the Tips Smile
Hmm, these are some good tips that could help the newbies.
Since when has pegasis been used as a force smash wheel? Its always been used as an attack type wheel.
(May. 11, 2010  1:14 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Since when has pegasis been used as a force smash wheel? Its always been used as an attack type wheel.

Force Smash is a type of attack Tongue_out If anything, people used it as a stamina wheel.

Anyway, Pegasis seems to have found some use as a decent Force Smash wheel. More tests and such need to be done though.
Sorry, should have wrote smash (seeing as it used to be used as one). I haven't been on the scene for quite a while. Some stuff has obviously changed.