How To Use Mail Order Japan

All of your deposit is added towards the payment ...
oh well now I'm calmed. That was what I wanted to know when I asked the question you couldn't find the point in hehe
Hmm, i bid on a beyblade lot for 3000Yen maximum, but it somehow says that i've won it for 3200. I'm wondering that some other MOJ user bid on the same lot and won it instead, how does the system differentiate? My bid status for it says 'won'.

I'm okay with with that amount if i got it, but i wouldn't want to pay for something i might not receive.
Why don't you e-mail MOJ about it instead of asking it here? :\
Bey Brad Wrote:Why don't you e-mail MOJ about it instead of asking it here? :\

I have, but was wondering if it happened to anyone before.
How long have you all been having to wait for your items to arrive at aazuma? All of my items arrived quite fast, but this very last item won't arrive at their place. It's over a week since it's been won.
Sasch Wrote:How long have you all been having to wait for your items to arrive at aazuma? All of my items arrived quite fast, but this very last item won't arrive at their place. It's over a week since it's been won.

The issue is with the seller of the item. Not much they can do.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:How long have you all been having to wait for your items to arrive at aazuma? All of my items arrived quite fast, but this very last item won't arrive at their place. It's over a week since it's been won.

The issue is with the seller of the item. Not much they can do.

of course it is, but I just wonder if such a long time can be normal for japan's shipping services
Generally I'd say no.
oh and another question, does MOJ usually answer to your emails? I told them my shipping invoice will have to wait before 3 weeks had passed since my first bid, to make sure I won't have to pay this extra fee, and there's still no answer altough another week has passed already.
sometimes they seem to have problems recieving e-mails ... have you emailed sales AT mailorderjapan DOT com directly?
no, I didn't. carp.
Is this 3-weeks-fee really there? When someone came up with it in this thread, others said they never read about it. It also isn't listed in the fees list I think.
It's never happened to me. I'm sure if you explain it to them it'll be fine. I go way back with the owner so he's cool with the Bey community.
Ok, thanks. Do you think he'll notice that all my stuff is beyblade related so he's cool with me, too?

(I know that's a kinda awkward sentence, but since english isn't my first language I'm not that familiar with colloquial english and have to use such stupid standart sentences all the time)
haha yeah probably so
I tried to send them an email three times now, but every time there's an failure message instantly arriving at my account. It doesn't take longer for it to be there than for me to click my message folder. Did that occur more often to you?
I'll talk to Azuma about it.
Quote: Jul 03 Absence. Attempted delivery.

I never got a delivery notice, so I figured they'd redeliver the item a few days after, which hasn't happened. Looks like I'll be paying a visit to the post office to see if they have it.

Quote:Status: Notice Left

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:40 AM on July 3, 2008 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Holy carp!

I never even got a delivery notice. Ugh, now I'm worried, and I'll have to be there tomorrow as soon as the office opens. It would suck if they sent it back and I had to cover shipping again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved.

It's still really unfortunate that I didn't receive the missed delivery notice.
I dont get it
Whats the deposit fee for and whatnot? Is the deposit fee for shipping or something?

put $20 in, what do I do now? Because I really really dont get it.
Gekiryu Wrote:I dont get it
Whats the deposit fee for and whatnot? Is the deposit fee for shipping or something?

The deposit is so they know you actually have money before letting you bid on things. :-/
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:I dont get it

The deposit is so they know you actually have money before letting you bid on things. :-/

I figured it out now.
Bey Brad Wrote:I'll talk to Azuma about it.

Do you tell me when you know something? I've already tried to send 5 emails and it all went like I said before.
Sasch Wrote:

Do you tell me when you know something? I've already tried to send 5 emails and it all went like I said before.

Hmmmmmmm, 5 emails and no reply? I better shut down the business on the 6th email if left unreplied.

Brad told me about this issue here. Thanks Brad.

Please log in to your account and send me an emergency bid request form with your full name. Also, please give reference to this thread.

Truly sorry about the trouble. I had this problem with Brad as well. No idea if there is some beyblade monster preventing your emails getting through or something but please contact me and I will take care of it.

Today is a super bz day, so my email replies will be sporadic, mostly will be in front of the PC every 2 hours for about 15 mins.

Talk to you soon.
Sasch Wrote:

Thanks Brad, already got in touch with Sasch and he/she is ok now.

Cheers

Azuma
I just want a small clarification cuz it seems to be going one ear out the other for me. I know that you need to put down a deposit on the item to show you have money, now when you bid, you have to put down at least half the maximum to bit on it correct? Also is the deposit seperate from the actual bidding?