How To Use Mail Order Japan

G Wrote:Question: How long does it take for the $20 deposit fee to be entered into your account? Think it'll be in so I could try to bid on this?: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w19619090

usually under an hour
Sweet. It's up now so I'll see how bidding goes.
I just want to say, MOJ is awesome. They are really helpful, and thanks to them, I can get heaps of blades. Thanks alot guys for telling me about MOJ and YJA.
How about how long does it take a package to arrive with surface mail? About 3 weeks+?
Just signed me up an account. (that's some lax grammar for you)

I just need to figure out how much it would cost to ship a beystaduim to the U.S.
How long does it take for them to deposit your money?
Usually less than a few hours.
Hmm, well it's been about 3 hours, and I still haven't gotten it.
Keep in mind the time zone differences between here and Japan.
Anyone have an estimate of how much a couple beystadiums and 9 beyblades will weigh?
Probably about 1kg.
Hopefully that's all because that isn't really expensive at all.

I'd hate to go broke on shipping.
Finally made a MOJ account! Hopefully I can find something worthwhile to buy soon. Smile
I have a couple of questions.

I've won an item, but i still have a few items left that i am bidding on that end in under a week, do i pay for the item now?

Do i have to pay beforehand in order to have the seller ship the item to MOJ, or later? Or does it come from my deposit? For example, when do the 'paid on' and 'received on' parts change on the 'Current Items' part?
No.

Later.
I don't see through all of the additional costs yet. 6$ per item under 3000 yen. But what about depositing half of the bid I'm about to do? If I do so and want to have it shipped to me, do I have to pay the other half of my bid then? Or do I actually pay 1,5-times the prize?
Sasch Wrote:I don't see through all of the additional costs yet. 6$ per item under 3000 yen. But what about depositing half of the bid I'm about to do? If I do so and want to have it shipped to me, do I have to pay the other half of my bid then? Or do I actually pay 1,5-times the prize?

I have no idea what you're trying to ask ...

Come on guys, this isn't that complicated. Confused
nah allright I think I've got it now.

Another question:
I tried to sign up several times typing in I'm from Germany. I never got an activation email until I tried to just put in USA and then I got the answer within seconds. When I canged the country to Germany later there was no problem doing this. Now I'm wondering if everything's allright and if I really can get an account when I'm in Germany.
You should be able to. I will mention it to MOJ.
thanks, but i already fixed that lil' problem.

But I've got another one. Do you have to wait for your item to be titled "won" after the auction is over? I know that I won one auction, the azuma_yja is written as the winner on the YJA-site and it's definitely my bid. The auction is now over for about 3 hours, but my "Bid Items" page on MOJ still calls the auction "in process". Is this the same with your auctions?
Yes. The bid progress page is updated manually.
oh well then everything's cool.
And when I bid 2000 yen maximum and this auction is over, i can these 2000 yen of my deposit limits again, can't I?
If you won the auction, no, the amount is deducted from your deposit.
but is this part of the deposit added to the payment at the very end?