[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

i mean those who buy G-Peg, R-Uni but didn't know how to use them

and i'm using libra 100SD lol
and Quetz if need
(May. 07, 2010  3:46 PM)clarkero Wrote: and i'm using libra 100SD lol

Wouldn't the Libra wheel scrape the stadium floor when off balanced due to its low height?
(May. 07, 2010  3:41 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 07, 2010  3:38 PM)Jerf Wrote: i accidentally dropped my SD into bearing lube so it's balanced is all messed up now Unhappy

Bearing lube of what?

BTW, nice avatar pic. Black Widow from Iron Man 2?

Hockey Skates Mission Swiss Bearings. Well, i just use silicone spray.
Damn right. I even set her as my wallpaper. The original image is 2000x1333 pixels.
(May. 07, 2010  3:53 PM)Jerf Wrote: Damn right. I even set her as my wallpaper. The original image is 2000x1333 pixels.

Andrew <Speechless.

Anyway, back on topic...
and Virgo DF145/D125/100 SD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: i'm going to buy coco later
(May. 07, 2010  3:35 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: This kid (on the right side)
won the tournament using Earth Pegasis T125D.

This proves clarkero's theory to be correct. LOL XD
What is the theory that clarkero proves?
(May. 08, 2010  1:19 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: What is the theory that clarkero proves?

Before, clarkero said:
(May. 07, 2010  3:32 PM)clarkero Wrote: they didn't know the REAL POWER of beyblade..........
But then it turned out he meant that the kids don't understand the power of Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, etc.
So yeah, I misunderstood what he said, haha. XD
they just show them to their friend and tell them "i am so rich"......

edit: most of HK people think MS is the best Stamina bottom.....
(May. 08, 2010  2:42 PM)clarkero Wrote: they just show them to their friend and tell them "i am so rich"......

edit: most of HK people think MS is the best Stamina bottom.....

Both of the statements you made are so true.
Most of the HK Bladers watch too much anime that they seem to believe the 'stats' of each part as described in the anime (which is usually rubbish) are true. An example could be what you said: most of HK people think MS is the best Stamina bottom.....
anime, coco, TT beyblade website...............
Where can I buy Beyblades in Hong Kong, please tell me the CORRECT address. I'm going there soon.
(May. 08, 2010  3:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Where can I buy Beyblades in Hong Kong, please tell me the CORRECT address. I'm going there soon.

Ah, finally, a non-HK member posts here.
Anyway, back to your question. Well, they're basically in every single toy store. But if you want to avoid fakes, then go to Toys'R'Us or other large scale toy stores or department stores to buy the Beys. You can also ask Pikachao because he went to Hong Kong recently and bought some Beys there.
I hope you'll have a good time in Hong Kong and if you don't mind, tell us about your experiences there when you come back! Joyful_2
Stupid anime, ridiculous introduction of wheels, tracks and bottoms......
All are liars.
(May. 09, 2010  2:19 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Stupid anime, ridiculous introduction of wheels, tracks and bottoms......
All are liars.

Oh this is depressing...
Also, I love how HK kids describe their Beys with random Words

Anyway, a few hours later, I will be heading to the Co-Co 13th anniversary carnival. I will take a lot of photos and post them here.
I'M COMING BURN PHOENIX! (please don't get sold out...please don't get sold out...)
I will post some pics of my beypointer also.
It sucks
(May. 09, 2010  2:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I will post some pics of my beypointer also.
It sucks
God of Beyblade
[Image: beymonkey.jpg] says:
Do not fear my friend... For we will eventually have the Beypoint card in July... Just live with your Beypointer for... 2 more months?! Oh god... I can't wait that long...not to mention that I can't input codes into the card... Unhappy
I'm just thinking if we can transfer the beypoints to the pointer card like the kids in Japan
(May. 08, 2010  4:03 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 08, 2010  3:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Where can I buy Beyblades in Hong Kong, please tell me the CORRECT address. I'm going there soon.

Ah, finally, a non-HK member posts here.
Anyway, back to your question. Well, they're basically in every single toy store. But if you want to avoid fakes, then go to Toys'R'Us or other large scale toy stores or department stores to buy the Beys. You can also ask Pikachao because he went to Hong Kong recently and bought some Beys there.
I hope you'll have a good time in Hong Kong and if you don't mind, tell us about your experiences there when you come back! Joyful_2
Do they have HWS beys, can you tell me the newest pls?
Except Burn Phoenix 135MS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Poison Serpent SW145SD,
All HWS beyblades have been launched
(May. 09, 2010  6:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Except Burn Phoenix 135MS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Poison Serpent SW145SD,
Even Galaxy Pegasis? Ray Unicorno? Thermal Lacerta?
(May. 09, 2010  6:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Except Burn Phoenix 135MS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Poison Serpent SW145SD,
Even Galaxy Pegasis? Ray Unicorno? Thermal Lacerta?
Surely not released yet, how come the Explosion beyblades are launched before the first season
(May. 09, 2010  2:48 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm just thinking if we can transfer the beypoints to the pointer card like the kids in Japan
Did they really get to transfer their points to the Bey Point Card, or were they just asked to hurry and convert as many points as possible as licence cards to get prizes ?
Hi guys, I'm here to report on the Co-Co! 13th anniversary carnival.
Well I brought $300 HKD to the carnival because I was looking forward to buy the Pre-Release of Burn Phoenix 135MS and other Beys.
[Image: dscf5938j.jpg]

I brought 3 Top-Tier Beyblades and 2 launchers
[Image: dscf5939.jpg]

I took the MTR to the carnival at:
[Image: dscf5942s.jpg]

Then I ran here to buy Burn Phoenix
[Image: dscf5943k.jpg]
and it was sold out...

I was kind of upset so I went to find some Beyblades to buy but there wasn't any on sale...

I was starting to get a bit down because I had just wasted my time coming here to get nothing.

So I started walking around:
[Image: crowdw.jpg]
[Image: dscf5948.jpg]
[Image: dscf5944q.jpg]

and then, I found them:
[Image: dscf5947.jpg]
I started to play Beyblades with them. They brought their own Stadiums.
I lost badly with MF Earth Bull GB145WB in the MFB Attack Stadium and I was surprised. And then I was more surprised when I used MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF because its performance was amazing (eg. Knocking out 3 opposing Beys out one by one in the stadium).

However, there were also others who did illegal customizations such as modding the HMS Dual Launcher into something MFB compatible for ultra high RPMs (exactly what DRACO did in this thread). They also added 'weight discs' to their MFBs and used ball bearing bottoms with a flat base (much like a Zombie customs).
Fortunately, I was still able to knock the 'Zombie Customs' out but not the ones with the weight discs...

There was this guy who had this immense collection with all the limited edition Beys and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F.
In those 3 battles between my MF L LDrago Ch120RF and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, I was able to identify how Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F performs.
The Metal Wheel, Galaxy, had great smash attack but also an amount of recoil.
R2F was pretty awesome. It's moving patterns were identical to RF, however, R2F moved a lot quicker and was more controllable than RF.
Also, due to Galaxy's recoil, my MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF was able to knock Galaxy Pegasis out while staying in the stadium thus winning 2 out of the 3 battles (Double KO in 1 battle).

Today I also got to try out the Super Attack Stadium for the first time and I found it very fun to play in.
Defense types stood no chance in this stadium, it just got caught in the ridge in the center of the stadium and lost a lot of stamina due to the large amount of friction from the bottom, WB.
Stamina types were pretty awesome in this stadium, my Thermal Pisces DF145WD outspun all the other Beys.
Attack types with RF were beasts in this stadium, they rarely get caught in the ridge, and the strange shaped tornado ridge stops attack types from self KOing.

My Beys after the battles:
A 'cut' on my RF
[Image: rubbern.jpg]
A 'blunt-ish' WD
[Image: dscf5978c.jpg]
A dirty and worn WB
[Image: dscf5975a.jpg]
A damaged Lightning Metal Wheel
[Image: dscf5973.jpg]

So today was kind of disappointing (I brought $300 dollar and came back with $300 and you will probably know why), but it was also very fun at the same time. I also got to battle Galaxy Pegasis and see its performance which was what I always wanted to see.
And big thanks to the WBO, without the top-tier combos that you guys provided, I would probably be crying back home. Wink

Oh, and sorry for this GIANT post with the ability to lag your computer down a bit while loading the page. Pinching_eyes_2
Sick, unlucky with the Burn Phoenix. If it's any consolation, it sucks by all accounts anyway, haha.

At least you had fun!
(May. 09, 2010  4:00 PM)♥ Wrote: Sick, unlucky with the Burn Phoenix. If it's any consolation, it sucks by all accounts anyway, haha.

At least you had fun!

I sure had.
But what I enjoyed most was definitely watching how Galaxy Pegasis performs against my MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. Even though G. Peg lost, it definitely has potential and with a bit of customizing, I'm sure it can become a top tier attack combo.

Oh, and forgot to mention before, I asked the guy how much he bought G.Peg for and he said $200 HKD (approx. $25-26 USD) and that is pretty cheap compared to the other prices you see on YJA and eBay.