[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

Got Dark Cancer today. Now for Pegasis... but which one...? Grin
(May. 15, 2010  2:14 PM)Sakota Wrote: Got Dark Cancer today. Now for Pegasis... but which one...? Grin

Both Smile You need RF
And the Pre-HWS one is fun to play with Smile
Problem are the prices... :s

Storm: 89 HKD
Galaxy: 280 HKD
(May. 15, 2010  3:22 PM)Sakota Wrote: Problem are the prices... :s

Storm: 89 HKD
Galaxy: 280 HKD

Oh you were talking about Galaxy and Storm..
Where did you find Galaxy that cheap? Gasp
Oh my bad, 289HKD.

Unicorno goes for 300 HKD.
Some card shop at Tsuen Fung Centre, Tsuen Wan.
(May. 15, 2010  3:27 PM)Sakota Wrote: Oh my bad, 289HKD.

Unicorno goes for 300 HKD.
Some card shop at Tsuen Fung Centre, Tsuen Wan.

Holy carp still.
Both of them go for 400 in Tai Yuen Street
Oh wow, and here I thought 300-ish was expensive already.
...and from what I saw they looked pretty real to me, and not counterfeits. Especially when the shop sells a mixture of both fake and authentic ones. Although the fake ones can obviously be told apart by their prices.

There's a Storm Pegasis for $20 with a beylauncher grip included and $89 with just the usual launcher. Go figure. Tongue_out
Storm Pegasis 105RF is a must buy. However, I recommend you buy it after obtaining a BeyStadium (assuming if you not already have one).

Pegasis 105F is a also a great choice. With a Metal Face, RF and the CH120 you obtained today, you can make a great Force Smash combo: MF Pegasis CH120RF (Height 145). This combo was originally from our fellow HK member Jerf (Pegasis 145RF) and was further 'upgraded' by DrigerGT (MF Pegasis CH120RF). Even though more tests still need to be done, the combo still seems pretty promising.

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is not a best buy for now. As you mentioned earlier, the prices for it is extremely expensive due to it being an 'unofficial' release. The official release will be at July (according to RエスコルピオT125JB) and the prices will surely be about 1/4 the current price.

Even though you never mentioned about getting Lightning LDrago, I really recommend it. Because with a Metal Face, CH120 and RF, you can make one of the best top-tier Attack combos: MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF.

Also, buy a packet of Metal Faces. They're extremely useful for the combos I mentioned above. Wink
(May. 11, 2010  12:03 PM)Sakota Wrote: Nah, I got stuck with my mum for Mother's Day. Tongue_out
But I did grab a Lightning L Drago (89.90 HKD) and a matching grip (19.90 HKD) today. Not sure if they're worth that much or not, since its pretty hard to compare prices over here.

Especially when there a fake ones everywhere...

Actually I did mention it earlier. Tongue_out
I bought it with the intention of making a MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF and was stuck thinking about what to get for RF.

Also, any recommendations for which stadium to get?
(May. 16, 2010  2:56 AM)Sakota Wrote: Actually I did mention it earlier. Tongue_out
I bought it with the intention of making a MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF and was stuck thinking about what to get for RF.

Also, any recommendations for which stadium to get?

Ah, sorry mate, I wasn't reading around.

As for the stadium, the MFB Attack BeyStadium is the best for both battles and testing.

I recommend the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set. It comes with the MFB Attack BeyStadium, Pegasis 105F (Pre-HWS), a Bull Metal Wheel (Pre-HWS), a BeyPointer, and a blue Light Launcher.

If you can't find BB-09, get BB-32, the Hybrid Wheel Match Set. It comes with a MFB Attack Stadium, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Wolf DF145FS, and 2 BeyLaunchers (One Red, One Blue). However, this set is significantly more expensive than BB-09 (about $100 HKD more).
Any directions to where I can get them?
I haven't been to any Toys R' Us lately either, so I wouldn't know much.
Hi I'm Nicholas and you could say I'm good at slide shooting...
You can get them at Wanchai Street. I saw Galaxy Pegasus there!
Welcome to WBO Nicholas!

Hmm... Wan Chai... bit far for me to travel, but I'll keep my eyes peeled if I'm ever there.
(May. 16, 2010  4:15 AM)Nicholas Wrote: Hi I'm Nicholas and you could say I'm good at slide shooting...

Welcome!
It's carping expensive there though.
Over here in Tsuen Wan, the only Stadium Set I could find is the BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium.
Else, I may as well just buy it separately.
(May. 16, 2010  4:02 AM)Sakota Wrote: Any directions to where I can get them?
I haven't been to any Toys R' Us lately either, so I wouldn't know much.

Sorry, for the late reply.
You can get them at Toys'R'Us, department stores (Most likely at Jusco), and other big toy stores (I usually go to Wonderland Superstore).
Jerf bought his BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set about a month ago at North Point Wonderland Superstore, however, I'm not sure if its still on sale. :\

Good Luck!
(May. 16, 2010  4:15 AM)Nicholas Wrote: Hi I'm Nicholas and you could say I'm good at slide shooting...

Hi Nicholas, and Welcome to the WBO!
As for Galaxy Pegasis, I heard that it will be officially released in HK at July. By that time, it will probably be 1/4 of the current price.

Welcome to the WBO, Nicholas.
Make sure what you are good at, banking or sliding shot, these are different skills
Wait! sorry, it's in Wanchai, Johnston street 111 or 112 ( you might see a shop called Angela, turn right into the small street and find the shop named Sun Hing Toys.
You know another tournament is coming up? I think it next month but I don't think it's very very special.
You've been there before?
(May. 16, 2010  4:52 AM)Jerf Wrote:

Welcome!
It's carping expensive there though.
Tournaments news willl be updated by us if there is any, you don't need to be impatient
(May. 16, 2010  11:05 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Tournaments news willl be updated by us if there is any, you don't need to be impatient
Hey What is banking?
(May. 16, 2010  11:07 AM)Nicholas Wrote: Hey What is banking?
Watch this video. Wink
Too bad I'm not going to Hong Kong anymore.. Unhappy( . But My mom is going! I can askk her to buy beyblade. Diamondclimax: Is it in the toy depaetment of wonderland superstore? (the beyblades)
In fact, there are lots of places that sells beyblades: Wonderland, Sogo, Toys "R"us, Jusco, stationary stores........
(May. 17, 2010  7:39 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: In fact, there are lots of places that sells beyblades: Wonderland, Sogo, Toys "R"us, Jusco, stationary stores........

And the list goes on and on. Beyblades are found nearly everywhere in HK(but beware of fakes).
Hopefully, XDBeyblades, you have shown your mom Ellz's awesome guide.
Usually, if the prices are too good to be true, its likely that its a fake. When in doubt, also check the quality of the printing as well.

By the way, today was the first day in many years since I played Beyblades. Tongue_out
But we played on one of those closed-off/fake beystadiums, so L Drago knocked them and they just bounce back in. :<

I should mention that I was struggling against a normal Earth Aquila...