Home-made beyblade

Hello people it's me again and sorry if this is the wrong forum but this sounded like the best one. I've recently started creating my own plastic and hms beyblades. They're both the same bey but just an engine gear version and a hms version. I know the name is not original, but I like this idea: Alduin G (Gale) with a reverse engine gear with a middle clutch base. It's cool feature is that it's engine gear is connected all the way to the extra attack ring thats on it. Since it cannot be taken apart, I thought this was cool. If you could take it apart, then you would notice a free-spinning part of the attack ring. The gears of the engine gear connect so that it spins the free-spinning part also spins in the opposite direction that it's actully spin. Pretty cool right? Next bey: Alduin MS (Metal Soul) It's only special features its that it combines the engine gear system with the HMS. It uses the same feature as Alduin G but the metal part of the AR is moving instead. You can use the turbo winder in any direction so that it doesn't matter which way it's spinning. I will have pictures up as soon as they are finished.
Ah very interesting.
This should be moved to the 'Your Creations' sub-topic though.
We actually already have a Homemade Beyblades topic in the Your Creations forum.