Home made Arena

Hey guys, here a quick look at my home made arena. I usually only use that stadium when I'm bored of the vortex one. The plastic stadium piece is actually interchangeable too, I have about 4 different floors for now.
[Image: IMAG0498.jpg]

I also have stadium style lights for this too, thats how it is so lit up. If I get enough positive feedback, I'll make a tutorial on this too.
dude please use home made bey thread don't make more threads
If you mean my post after this one, I just figured they are 2 totally different subject matters, this one being a arena and completely hand made and my other post being beys and simple repaints. But if you are referring to a separate thread for all home made bey items please point me in the direction of it.
(Jul. 02, 2011  11:25 AM)bryman Wrote: If you mean my post after this one, I just figured they are 2 totally different subject matters, this one being a arena and completely hand made and my other post being beys and simple repaints. But if you are referring to a separate thread for all home made bey items please point me in the direction of it.

he is saying u should not make a thread for this
and posted this staduim in the home made bey thread
just cuz its BEY doesn't mean u cant post anything bey related in there
give him a break he is new but anyways your stadium looks really cool
Thanks Vanitas. And whats the point of posting everything under one thread? Ive been a member of tons of other forums and Ive never seen that before, and they were really really strict.
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:17 PM)bryman Wrote: Thanks Vanitas. And whats the point of posting everything under one thread? Ive been a member of tons of other forums and Ive never seen that before, and they were really really strict.

If that was uncommon, apparently they were not. This is to cut down on SPAM, and basically reduce clutter. The point is, should I make a thread called "NEW BEYBLAED!!!" because I have a slight variant of a well-known combo? Of course not. The same applies here.
acturly there was a topic for home made replacements for beystadiums, it's preety much dead now but something like this would be a good revival. anyway, nice stadium but it looks like it affects the beyblades a little too much.
if there are mass threads, why arent they stickied? but i do get where your coming from megablader, but i didnt find anything on custom stadiums like this, so i figured it was a new idea.
I really have no idea why either. Nothing is ever stickied for Your Creations. Not to sound mean on that last post, though.
Give this guy a break you guys...After all it's his creation and he must have spend a lot of time in making this...So kudos to you for that...Let this thread remain and instead of telling that this thread is not necessary you could at least appreciate his work and say something about it..
Oh yeah totally dude, i can see how, beyblades in general, could lead to very similar posts very often. I have tried literally every combination I could, and alot are pretty awesome, but I couldnt see posting a new thread for each one.
But this being 100% hand made, i figured it deserved its own thread. now i wanna know what people think about it, not where i posted it. And if anyone would want to see a tutorial on it. or anything else.
then yes move this to the right spot so i can get some real input. and while no i technically dont have my engineering degree, there was alot of work put in to some of it.

edit: would it be expectable to put all my custom works in to one thread labeled as such? like my painted beys, custom stadiums, other custom stuff? That way i keep my amount of threads down to one in this section?
thank you lol. I am holding a mini tournament today, if i wanted to post video from it where should i do that?
wow that's a coool arena u got there i wish i had one
ok, i will, and I should make a tutorial for the arena, its pretty easy.
Can I get this thread closed please? I'm moving everything of mine to my other thread.