Home is where the Heart is

So what is your home like? Where is it (not address, but what kind of terrain), what does it look like, what does it feel like to you, who lives there, etc.

My home looks like this:
I only live on the top floor with my dad and my German Shepherd lives in my father's work van. His name is Cody and he's a 10 year old grumpy old man. Home wouldn't be the same without our personal security system barking his head off for strangers and moving leaves.

We live on the Shinnecock Bay in New York so every morning, I have the opportunity to watch the sun rise on the balcony that overlooks the bay. It always smells like seabreeze here and we have to be careful of storms or else the bottom apartments will flood.
That's so beautiful. I am so jealous.

Aaaaanway, average "around the entrance of a street". We kind of live near a busy street hearing bass of peoples overrated subwoofers thrashing our brick wall. Tired
My father helped his father build that house when he was a kid. You can tell that the house was made by Guldi's because of the slanted beams lol.

When I lived in the Bronx, I got that a lot. Uncertain 3am was Jay-Z's empire state of mind blasting.
Wow. Great Photo. And House! Pwahhh that looks Nice.

I live in a House overlooking the Bay. Its a Simple House but an Expensive View Smile Ill try to get a Pic up.
I live near then entrance of my subdivision/neighborhood. Deers randomly appear in my backyard and I react like "Holy carp." It's cold in the morning (DUDE IT'S THE FREAKING MONTH OF MAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) and warm in the afternoon.
(May. 20, 2011  4:18 AM)Chups Wrote: Wow. Great Photo. And House! Pwahhh that looks Nice.

I live in a House overlooking the Bay. Its a Simple House but an Expensive View Smile Ill try to get a Pic up.
It's great from the outside, but my father and I are cheapskates so we have minimal furniture and we live like bachelors haha.

Yeah, living on the water is a great way to up your property value by a few thousand lol.
I prefer simple houses. I'm not one for big spaces.
(May. 20, 2011  4:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  4:18 AM)Chups Wrote: Wow. Great Photo. And House! Pwahhh that looks Nice.

It's great from the outside, but my father and I are cheapskates so we have minimal furniture and we live like bachelors haha.

Yeah, living on the water is a great way to up your property value by a few thousand lol.
I prefer simple houses. I'm not one for big spaces.
Haha. Yeah. Also having the Flexibilty to Swim and relax on the Beach in Summer Smile
i guess a 3 bedding room house with 3 floors (basement,main floor, and 2nd floor where i sleep and my dad other side) and the whole house is a weck as always...3 cats we used to have 4 but he died with liver problem.... uhm no bro nor sis only fusion fighter are my bro and sis. And the surrounding is full of tress and last summer in july a HUGE friken tree fell our backyard and i was amazed that an old basketball hoop never got hit
Lucky, it's a muck here so unless I want to swim in a slimy bay, I have to bike 3 miles to the nicer beach.
My face after beginning to post: Grin
My face after I saw Dei's house: : -----O] JAW DROP

My house is amazing! It's two stories, houses an annoying dog, and ignorant cat, and a naked brother, and has annoying kids that live there, and it smells like profit! [/sarcasm]

Yeah, Vegas is not the place for good living.

PS Why does Dei's house remind me of Sosuke's house from Ponyo?
It sure would be Nice going out on that Boat though?

Ive always wanted a Boat. Just a Small Cheap one.
(May. 20, 2011  4:35 AM)Ink. Wrote: My face after beginning to post: Grin
My face after I saw Dei's house: : -----O] JAW DROP

My house is amazing! It's two stories, houses an annoying dog, and ignorant cat, and a naked brother, and has annoying kids that live there, and it smells like profit! [/sarcasm]

Yeah, Vegas is not the place for good living.

PS Why does Dei's house remind me of Sosuke's house from Ponyo?
LV is a home for gamblers and drunk people during cocktail night
(May. 20, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Lucky, it's a muck here so unless I want to swim in a slimy bay, I have to bike 3 miles to the nicer beach.

I just walk into my backyard where I have a in-ground swimming pool with a heater, and a slide. It also has built in lights under the water that can change color with a timer, and it has little jets by the stairs. My friends love to swim in the summer. I swim at 10pm a lot of the times with the lights on, and the stars overhead.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my house, my huge backyard, and my swimming pool. Along with a picture of my three pounds...
(May. 20, 2011  4:43 AM)Chups Wrote: It sure would be Nice going out on that Boat though?

why not build one? a raft/etc.
(May. 20, 2011  4:45 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: LV is a home for gamblers and drunk people during cocktail night

The perfect place to raise kids, eh?

Actually, there are some very nice locations in LV, but I really want to get a house in Japan were it's moist and gray (but not the gloomy kind, the soothing kind) and have a huge garden and stuff and have a lake and a meadow nearby with the cherry blossoms and the little rabbits and birdies.

But I'm stuck with my house. Unhappy It could be MUCH worse, though.
[Image: housetopcopy.jpg]
That's just the top view using Google Earth. you can't see the pounds, but you can see the pool!
(May. 20, 2011  4:43 AM)Chups Wrote: It sure would be Nice going out on that Boat though?

It's not a boat, it's a Yacht!

...which has had some sort of leak in it for a few years now so we do not use it. It is currently parked in the front yard.
(May. 20, 2011  4:49 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

why not build one? a raft/etc.

For the Beach? I dont think so XD
my home looks. like this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnjXXhqg5rl_kRAwTtHJx...0YRLkul08B]
our whole family lives in this hous except our uncle and aunt .
(May. 20, 2011  7:54 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: my home looks. like this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnjXXhqg5rl_kRAwTtHJx...0YRLkul08B]
our whole family lives in this hous except our uncle and aunt .
DANG MAN I LIKE THAT HOUSE!
but i like my aunt and uncle .they said that they wont live combinely.
(May. 20, 2011  4:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Lucky, it's a muck here so unless I want to swim in a slimy bay, I have to bike 3 miles to the nicer beach.

I just walk into my backyard where I have a in-ground swimming pool with a heater, and a slide. It also has built in lights under the water that can change color with a timer, and it has little jets by the stairs. My friends love to swim in the summer. I swim at 10pm a lot of the times with the lights on, and the stars overhead.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my house, my huge backyard, and my swimming pool. Along with a picture of my three pounds...

Damn nice pool u got there..i bet it would be great to spend some time in the night stargazing and stuff..it sounds so cool...i wish i had a pool for myself...Unhappy but there is a public pool near my house which i visit sometimes.. Smile
(May. 21, 2011  5:11 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Damn nice pool u got there..i bet it would be great to spend some time in the night stargazing and stuff..it sounds so cool...i wish i had a pool for myself...Unhappy but there is a public pool near my house which i visit sometimes.. Smile

It is cool. It's fun doing front flips into the pool. At night when you go on top of the slide, you can see all the cars drive past. It looks so cool seeing them with their lights on while speeding down the road.

It's also fun to invite girls over Wink
(May. 21, 2011  5:14 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:11 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Damn nice pool u got there..i bet it would be great to spend some time in the night stargazing and stuff..it sounds so cool...i wish i had a pool for myself...Unhappy but there is a public pool near my house which i visit sometimes.. Smile

It is cool. It's fun doing front flips into the pool. At night when you go on top of the slide, you can see all the cars drive past. It looks so cool seeing them with their lights on while speeding down the road.

It's also fun to invite girls over Wink

Ha i seriously "lolled" at the last part XD ...after having this conversation i really seem to want to go to a pool...:\ Man anyways coming back on topic...my house isn't pretty much big..but it is located away from the city...yup i live in the countrysides...but one thing i hate is watering my mom's plants...She has an enormous garden in front of our house and she always makes me water them...but now im actually getting used to this...anyways ill post a few pics up...aftr i get my camera fixed...
I live in NC's Capital Hood. Yup, I live in the ghetto of Raleigh. My house is a one story bright yellow recycled house. Basically, they tore down an old house and made mine with what they could salvage. My mom hates it though. I have a nice view of the city's 3 building skyline. I'll post pics sometime soon.