Hiya!

Howdy, I hope everyone is doin' okay !

I'm RollTide95, renowned as one of the craziest, University Of Alabama Collegiate Football fans in the world. Also a player of the sport, hoping to be able to play at the Uni some day.

Favorite color is red.

Favorite blade off the top of my head would have to be Dragoon V. Just always really liked the design.

I first got into blading at around the age of 9, my parents bought me my first blade which I believe was a Trygle (or whatever you call the red one that bounces!) I had trouble putting it together, I still remember building the blade wrong and ripping it as everything flew everywhere! LOL

I started to get a little better after that day. I usually bought Dragoon blades. Over here in Sugar Land, Houston TX, blades would sell like hot cakes so you were better off buying as many as you can.

My love for beyblade, much like my love for sports has -never- died. I recall being a little annoyed at Metal Fight since I was wanting the old blades to be released, maybe sold as throwbacks. But eventually the MFB series grew on me. I've lost ALL my old plastic and HMS beyblades, but I plan on replenishing my collection via ebay. I have several MFB with my favorite being Cyber Pegasus.

So that's all there is to know about me! Love beyblade, sports (mostly football, american equivalent), the color red, anime, and Wing Stop.

I'm looking forward to talking about beyblade with you all, and hope there are more Houston beyblade fans out there so we can maybe organizing something!

Oh, and Roll Tide Roll!
WElcome to the WBO; I Am Avenger! ^-^