Hi again (sort of!)

Hey everyone, JakePlaysGamess here.

This is a new account, however I was a member of the WBO a couple years back (2011/12ish).
I don't remember what my username was, but it's probably not relevant since nobody knew who I was back then anyway! I'm getting back into Beyblade through the show, and now I want some actual Beys again. Been a fan since Bakuten Shoot, but now all I have are Beys from Metal Fusion/Masters, which I'm guessing are all outclassed heavily by now. I'm from Ireland so there isn't much Bladers here. I did however win 2 Hasbro tournaments a couple years back (one was a potential World Champs qualifier), although I was the oldest person there both times haha!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back in the game, but I'm worried about what my parents will think if I tell them I want to start buying Beyblades again haha, I'm sure I'll manage though.
I remember WBO as a great community, and I'm glad to be back!

P.S: What's the right thread to look for information on the current metagame/ what I should buy first? I'm thinking Purchase Consultation?

P.P.S: You can check out my Youtube channel at: youtube.com/user/JakePlaysGamess (not Beyblade related)
Welcome back to the WBO! Glad to see you're back to Beyblade; make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules once again.

Yes that would be Purchase Consultation.
(Feb. 08, 2014  4:53 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Welcome back to the WBO! Glad to see you're back to Beyblade; make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules once again.

Yes that would be Purchase Consultation.

Thank you! I'll try my best, I think the tougher challenge is gonna be trying to familiarize myself with Beyblade itself! I'll practice with my crappy outdated Beys for now haha!
We have competitive combos lists for all formats at this point and do a search for the thread titled what to buy in mfb
I am sure that a moderator can merge your accounts through an IP Search.

Anyways, welcome!
Unfortunately I cannot find your old account : your current IP address must be different from what it was before. Do you remember what email address you might have used back then ? Anyway, send me a private message if you can think of anything.

Did you participate to one of our tournaments ? If not, this is not too bad.
(Feb. 09, 2014  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot find your old account : your current IP address must be different from what it was before. Do you remember what email address you might have used back then ? Anyway, send me a private message if you can think of anything.

Did you participate to one of our tournaments ? If not, this is not too bad.

The email address would've been jakekeating5@gmail.com , I still use the address for some things.

I went to a tournament that was never actually approved, but it was held just for fun anyway Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
I actually managed to find my old account by looking through some old threads trying to get Irish bladers together. However I don't think I want the accounts merged, I'd rather start afresh Smile
(Feb. 09, 2014  2:48 AM)JakePlaysGamess Wrote: I actually managed to find my old account by looking through some old threads trying to get Irish bladers together. However I don't think I want the accounts merged, I'd rather start afresh Smile

I found it too, but since you had a warning (no matter how small), we definitely need to merge both accounts. Send me a private message and we will work on giving you access back to your first account so I can merge them afterwards.
Remember Jake, warnings can always be erased if significant imorovment for the better is shown. Do not worry. Smile