Hi!

I was introduced to BeyBlade through the BeyBlade: Metal Saga series. I am telling you, that anime was amazing. I watched all the way from Metal Fusion Episode 1 to the last episode of Beyblade: Metal Fury.

Because of this, I decided to actually get into BeyBlade. BeyBlades are really cool how they spin.

Just one question though. Are there any BeyBlades out there that you can actually control remotely? If so, is there a Death Quetzalcoatl that can do this? Because if there is I want one because Tithi is my favorite character! I love him!

You'll get to know me more as I post more on the forum.

Thanks, from a huge fan of BeyBlade, even though I'm 15 years old. I hope I'm not too old for this... haha just kidding. No one is ever too old for anything in this world.
There's people twice your age on here. So nothing to worry about, haha.

Welcome to the WBO.
(Oct. 06, 2014  3:05 AM)ReadySteadyYeti Wrote: Just one question though. Are there any BeyBlades out there that you can actually control remotely? If so, is there a Death Quetzalcoatl that can do this? Because if there is I want one because Tithi is my favorite character! I love him!

Ah no, unfortunately TAKARA-TOMY released four remote-control Beyblades, but no Death Quetzalcoatl. The four that do exist are : Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, VariAres and Phantom Orion. Then they just stopped there for some reason ...
So when you battle with other BeyBlades are you supposed to sit there and watch the BeyBlades without controlling them until they spin out? I believe that's how most people do it. I always controlled the beys by moving my stadium but only when I'm battling by myself.
(Oct. 06, 2014  3:36 AM)ReadySteadyYeti Wrote: So when you battle with other BeyBlades are you supposed to sit there and watch the BeyBlades without controlling them until they spin out? I believe that's how most people do it. I always controlled the beys by moving my stadium but only when I'm battling by myself.

Yep. You can always change launching technique and change the pattern they move when using some tips.