Hey guys and girls!

Hey all nice to meetcha!

Im 21 and my names Shi. (Or u can call me my real name Josh). I have been out of the beyscene for a while but im hoping to get back in very soon! I left it just after MFB came out and unfortunately never started my collection. My favourite bey type was always plastics, and my most favourite was Driger G and Ray in the anime. ^^ I'm hoping to stalk the forums to find the best MFB to buy and some plastics! (I wanna collect all drigers :3)

I never had time to make a decision of a favourite in MFB but that Tsubasa kid looked cool Smile

Apart from beys im into anime (Naruto and Fairy Tail being favourites ^^) and im heavily into Final Fantasy games (currently playing the online game XIV)

I hope to meet you all and get back in the spin!
Welcome to the WBO dude! I'm guessing the 'Kage' part in your name comes from Naruto? Might be wrong hah.

I am a big fan of Naruto and Fairy Tail, so if you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me!

You say your into Anime. May I ask how many series you've watched?
Ive watched a fair few.
(Actually the name is something my brother made up on the spot when we were choosing character surnames for FFXIV.)
So animes.
Naruto
Bleach
One piece
Fairy Tail
Inuyasha
Shaman King
Beyblade / V-force / G-Rev.. some of mfb up to where ginga lost to ryuga..
Getbackers
Death note (I cried internally when L died..)
dragonball z/gt
Bakugan first series
yugioh/gx
Outlaw star
Gundam wing
Attack on titan
Some more but I can't remember right now Smile

Im always happy to talk anime but I do read naruto and Fairy Tail manga so Im ahead of animes Smile
Welcome to the WBO Shi.
Excellent choice of fav bey Wink
Hey thanks. Smile im still on the lookout for a good bey in mfb Smile
Welcome to the WBO Shikage92! Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
if you need help finding a good beyblade from MFB go here
Welcome to WBO Shikage92! I myself like Driger and Ray because speed is what you need and they have tiger claw move so that's cool.

Enjoy your stay in WBO!!!
Welcome, Shikage-san! Although I've never seen the original series, I've been a huge fan of the metal saga and quite an anime lover. Tsubasa is quite cool but I like Ryuga more. Ever noticed that Ryuga and L got the same name? (Kinda) I'm in the middle of reading the Naruto manga now, mind suggesting some anime or manga worth reading? Here's a bit of a welcome present for you.

Me: Tsubasa! Truth or dare?
Tsubasa: Riga! What the heck? How did I end up here just like that?
Me: *shrugs* Meh, too lazy to think up for one.
Tsubasa: You...
Me: Don't know, don't care. Just choose.
Tsubasa: Dare.
Me: Bad choice. Go dress up like a girl and go to the mall. Walk around until someone try to hit on you.
Tsubasa: WAAAAAAA? No way! Why is it the same dare everytime?
Me: It's the hair, dude, the hair...
The fairy tail manga is good. I enjoy it lots. I dont really read much manga.

Hahaa thats awesome thanks. I can totally see him in a dress. May be a bow in the hair?
Welcome to the WBO!If you need to talk dbz/gt I'm the person to go to!
Haha ill bear this in mind. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone